This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time
    10:31 AM

Unhappy The coffee drinkers

well, I tried to put the smilie guitarist on my note, it didn't quite make it.(yes it did) on with the coffee drinkers. My most favorite time with the girls was after putting our children on the school bus, then we would proceed to one or the others kitchen for morning coffee. We discussed and resolved (or we thought we had) everything. That was a great time in my life. Sad to say, that time is lost forever. I have moved on to other brands of coffee and other issues.

Lon
    Currently Offline
    is HAPPY

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-17-2018
    Local Time
    03:31 AM
    Gifts Cocktail Gift Beer

Re: The coffee drinkers

What brands? What issues?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time

Question Re: The coffee drinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    What brands? What issues?
    There are many brands of coffee. Some are strong some are weak. There are different textures, different packaging, ect. So it is with life. There are different roads to take. The issues depends on which road one takes. Man is frail, his days are few, and full of trouble. He blossoms for a moment like a flower--and withers; as the shadow of a passing cloud, he quickly disappears.

Lon
    Currently Offline
    is HAPPY

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-17-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Gift Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal View Post
    There are many brands of coffee. Some are strong some are weak. There are different textures, different packaging, ect. So it is with life. There are different roads to take. The issues depends on which road one takes. Man is frail, his days are few, and full of trouble. He blossoms for a moment like a flower--and withers; as the shadow of a passing cloud, he quickly disappears.
    That's very poetic and philosophical, but what do ya wanna talk about?

ALOHA..!!
    is From sunny San Diego..!!

I am:
    Cool

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time
    07:31 AM
    Gifts Balloons Car Cocktail Cocktail Cocktail Kitten Banana Cocktail

I wish I had the luxury of going to a neighbors kitchen to discuss issue with friend. Nope I had to go to work as soon as they were at school and earn a living being a single mom in the 60's and 70's wasn't easy.
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time

CARLA Your life probably didn't come anywhere close to my life. I too had to take the reins, and that was after having lived a life of twenty years and two children under the auspics of a mind controlling, abusive male gender. I say that because he was neither a MAN or HUSBAND. Now if you want to talk hard times, I can tell you a few things.------That is the reason for poetic and philosophical thinking. I am trying to carry forward not backward. It appears that is the same thing you are doing with your Hawaian dancing girl

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time

Lon I just responded to Carla with the same thought I'm giving to you . The poetic and philosophical part is up building not tearing down. I am not the party girl. I do not live it up. That is not my way. I want to make things better, not worse. I've had hard enough life and in this stream of time I want to live my life according to principals. The water falls in the picture is beautiful. I would love to be right there, enjoying life to its fullest. I never have and probably never will. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I came into this world on the other side of the tracks. I never had a chance and in my senior years I am doing what I can to make them fulfilling.

Lon
    Currently Offline
    is HAPPY

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-17-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Gift Beer

Lon I just responded to Carla with the same thought I'm giving to you . The poetic and philosophical part is up building not tearing down. I am not the party girl. I do not live it up. That is not my way. I want to make things better, not worse. I've had hard enough life and in this stream of time I want to live my life according to principals. The water falls in the picture is beautiful. I would love to be right there, enjoying life to its fullest. I never have and probably never will. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I came into this world on the other side of the tracks. I never had a chance and in my senior years I am doing what I can to make them fulfilling.
    Well Loyal----there are many of us that were born and raised on the wrong side of the tracks and a Wooden Spoon in the mouth rather than silver. And there are many of us that have had less than a cushy and easy life, but manage to not come across as feeling sorry for ourselves. We have no control over the past, but we surely do for the future. Our future is dependent on the choices we make.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time

I certainly don't need your sarcasam. As far as feeling sorry goes, yes I feel sorry, not for myself but for those around me that has suffered because I suffered. I am sorry for the condition the world is in. I am sorry because my neighbor is sufferig one malady or another. Anybody living in this world and can say they are not sorry for something, had better take a look around and see just what is happening and I am sorry you mistook my words as -----"wanting pity" I am happy with the person I am, and my lot in life has helped me to be the person that I am. If I can overcome the past, I certainly can live for the present.

Lon
    Currently Offline
    is HAPPY

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-17-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Gift Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    I certainly don't need your sarcasam. As far as feeling sorry goes, yes I feel sorry, not for myself but for those around me that has suffered because I suffered. I am sorry for the condition the world is in. I am sorry because my neighbor is sufferig one malady or another. Anybody living in this world and can say they are not sorry for something, had better take a look around and see just what is happening and I am sorry you mistook my words as -----"wanting pity" I am happy with the person I am, and my lot in life has helped me to be the person that I am. If I can overcome the past, I certainly can live for the present.
    "Life has not been good to me." This was your opener on another post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast