Crazy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time
    07:22 AM
    Gifts Boxing Gloves Cocktail Boxing Gloves Balloons Puppy Gift Car Cocktail

Re: Jean Charles de Menezes inquest: police were 'out of control'

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    Not content with that, the Police officers involved have admitted to changing their records and therefore changing their evidence to "prevent it being mis-interpreted".

Finally, the cover up is starting to come to light.
    Absolutely. I have had some personal experience of supressed evidence etc as you know.
    Witnessess that gave evidence yesterday totally swung me when they said they thought the police were terrorists. That shows they just stormed the tube and shot him. Surprising now how many officers have convieniently 'forgotton' if they gave a warning claiming they were traumatised at the time.
    This is a massive cover up from the start. They have tried for a year to bury this and my only consolation is Sir Ian Blaire is sacked and gone.
    I can't get out of my head the terror he must have felt in those seconds.

is Alive

I am:
    Sad

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time
    08:22 AM
    Gifts Beer Message in a Bottle Burger Beer

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

I also saw this.
    With the witness testimony's that they heard no police warnings, this just confirms, yet another police cover up. An innocent man who must have spent his last seconds terrified, can't even bring the bastards to tell the truth. And they wonder why th public dis-trust the police so. A travesty. What's the betting, the inquest will clear the police of all wrong doing???

is Alive

I am:
    Sad

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I also saw this.
    With the witness testimony's that they heard no police warnings, this just confirms, yet another police cover up. An innocent man who must have spent his last seconds terrified, can't even bring the bastards to tell the truth. And they wonder why th public dis-trust the police so. A travesty. What's the betting, the inquest will clear the police of all wrong doing???
    I absolutely love this country. It is beautiful, it is fertile, it is a delight to see even from the air. The countryside is enthralling.
    But I hate what is being done to it by all those people responsible for its welfare and safety, the people in charge and those who make the decisions.
    I am surrounded by people who either do not care any more, or who care but feel impotent to do anything about it. Criminals and thugs appear to be protected over those who believe in civilization and self-responsibility.
    The police look to score points,not arrests. I know one lad who took up a cadetship with the police force. He qualified and became a police officer only to leave because he couldn't do his job properly due to the immense amount of paperwork and documentation involved. He became a carpenter instead, and a good one at that.
    In Leeds, I have watched a group of young police officers, male and female. The males were busy preening themselves for the females. I would understand this if they were not in a busy shopping precinct.
    Those who still respect the authorities must do so out of a dumb faith in the essential sense of the term. I have watched this decay since the 70s when I first became personally aware of it.
    All this makes me so sad because I love this land.

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind View Post
    I absolutely love this country. It is beautiful, it is fertile, it is a delight to see even from the air. The countryside is enthralling.
    But I hate what is being done to it by all those people responsible for its welfare and safety, the people in charge and those who make the decisions.
    I am surrounded by people who either do not care any more, or who care but feel impotent to do anything about it. Criminals and thugs appear to be protected over those who believe in civilization and self-responsibility.
    The police look to score points,not arrests. I know one lad who took up a cadetship with the police force. He qualified and became a police officer only to leave because he couldn't do his job properly due to the immense amount of paperwork and documentation involved. He became a carpenter instead, and a good one at that.
    In Leeds, I have watched a group of young police officers, male and female. The males were busy preening themselves for the females. I would understand this if they were not in a busy shopping precinct.
    Those who still respect the authorities must do so out of a dumb faith in the essential sense of the term. I have watched this decay since the 70s when I first became personally aware of it.
    All this makes me so sad because I love this land.
    Amen to that.

I can not reveal more as i would give too much of myself away but i have had very close experience of British police and what they are capable of. Your absolutely bang on. Well said.

is Alive

I am:
    Sad

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

Sir Ian Blair asked Prime Minister to change law

Sir Ian Blair asked the Prime Minister to change the law to protect officers confronting terror suspects a day before Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead, an inquest into his death has heard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
    Last Updated: 6:32PM GMT 06 Nov 2008

The Scotland Yard chief discussed with Tony Blair the possibility of "maximising" legal protection for marksmen tracking down suspected suicide bombers and developing military rules of engagement in a meeting on the day of the July 21 failed bomb attacks on London.
    Mr de Menezes, an innocent Brazilian, was killed at point blank range by firearms officers the next morning who mistook him for a suicide bomber.
    Michael Mansfield QC, representing the de Menezes family, suggested that Sir Ian was saying that officers should be allowed "to just shoot" without fearing the recriminations.
    The talks came to light as a jury was shown a letter Sir Ian wrote to the Home Office on the day of the Stockwell shooting.
    An extract of the letter, read out by Mr Mansfield to the jury at the Oval cricket ground, south London, said: "In the meeting we had with the Prime Minister yesterday, I raised the issue of maximising the legal protection for officers who had to take decisions in relation to people believed to be suicide bombers.
    "This is clearly a fast-time decision-making process, one which officers cannot risk the kind of containment and negotiation tactics which would normally be the case. Put simply, the only choice an officer may have could be to shoot-to-kill in order to prevent the detonation of a device.
    "In due course I believe we need a document similar to the military rules of engagement."
    Chief Superintendent Steve Swain, a senior officer who helped develop anti-terror tactics at Scotland Yard, refused to comment on the document.
    Mr Swain said: "I do not remember much of the detail so if you do not mind I would not want to say much about it."

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

De Menezes was NOT killed unlawfuly

The result of Charles De Menezes inquest does not surprise me in the slightest.

Unlawful killing verdict ruled out in De Menezes inquest as coroner tells jury: 'He wasn't murdered' | Mail Online

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Re: De Menezes was NOT killed unlawfuly

If the jury decides to put a written explanation on their verdict I'll be interested to read it. I don't see how they can avoid an open verdict after what I've read.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    If the jury decides to put a written explanation on their verdict I'll be interested to read it. I don't see how they can avoid an open verdict after what I've read.
    Agreed. Since when did pumping 7 bullets at point blank range into an innocent man, become 'lawful'?

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    09-26-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Agreed. Since when did pumping 7 bullets at point blank range into an innocent man, become 'lawful'?
    Whenever it's done by a police officer on duty and even, on occasion, when he isn't.

On the other hand there's been permitted collusion, refusal to be questioned, insistence on comparing notes and providing only written statements so as not to be tripped into admissions, utter lies as to whether warnings were called in the carriage - not ONE of the travellers in the carriage was allowed to give evidence at the criminal trial and this inquest is the first time, three years on, when they've been listened to, the deliberate smearing of the guy they shot, the gloating triumphalism of the police after the event. I want the jury to discuss all that and then to say how disgusted they are by the entire feral pack of them. An open verdict is a refusal to let them off the hook.

After the inquest closes the people who designed the shoot-to-kill response system should be fired, the gloaters should be fired, the system of written statements and collusion and no interviews should be banned, everyone who lied should be named and sacked.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast