Cool

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time
    01:50 PM
    Gifts Boxing Gloves Certificate Car

Re: Seventy years

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I do note your complaint. I'd still like an answer, though, and I don't see it as swerving.

What bit do you disagree with? That the liberation from the previous thirty five year Japanese occupation was a good thing? That Korean reunification would be a good thing?
    You may not see it as swerving, but I do! Your attempt to digress is pitiable, IMO.
    " To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time
    02:50 PM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Diplomacy? Forum Garden? GET REAL!!
    Here it is...

A Protocol for the Prohibition of Lethal or Permanently Disabling Force as a Method of Warfare. This English official text communicated by spot, acting junior moderator of the ForumGarden Bulletin Board. The registration of this Protocol took place July 12, 2007.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

You may not see it as swerving, but I do! Your attempt to digress is pitiable, IMO.
    I was, actually, interested in hearing your view on both aspects. I posted the OP to generate discussion, after all.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

is Copyright J.R.R. Tolkien.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

I was, actually, interested in hearing your view on both aspects. I posted the OP to generate discussion, after all.
    You want discussion? Here's something to discuss!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-humanity.html

As I'm exceedingly angry, I'll refrain from further comment on this subject at present.
    " To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    You just like being provocative don't you ?
    The thing, which hasn't yet been addressed, is that every statement in the OP is completely accurate. Would you like to go back and check?

Shall I?

ForumGarden offers its congratulations to The Democratic People's Republic of Korea on the occasion of the seventieth anniversary of liberation from the previous thirty five year Japanese occupation. - the liberation was welcome? We approve the liberation? The previous occupation was abhorrent?

The government has maintained a progressively non-aligned stance in the face of uninterrupted aggression by the Capitalist West and the continued occupation of the southern half of its country by foreign forces. - NK is non-aligned? It has, year by year, been more and more so? Has the Capitalist West for a moment stopped attempting to bring down the NK government and I missed it while blinking? Has SK been free of foreign occupying troops since the end of the Korean Civil War?

To have retained its independence throughout that period has involved suffering and vigilance on the part of the whole population, anything else would have led to a rapid defeat. Was there no suffering? I thought people highlighted the suffering of the population of NK. Would the government of NK, and its non-aligned stance, not have rapidly fallen had the armed forces not been so perpetually vigilant?

I urge The Democratic People's Republic of Korea to continue to pursue the reunification of its country. NK seeks reunification, yes? Reunification would be desirable? No?

The re-establishment of a single government across the whole of the Korean Peninsula should be the the desire of every Korean. Diplomacy leading to reunification, unfettered by foreign interference in the internal affairs of the Korea, is an urgent priority, and the present moment is an ideal time to restart these negotiations. - Truly I have no idea what bit of this you can take exception to.

Have a try.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

Kim Jong-Un warned he could face prosecution for 'crimes against humanity' - Telegraph

As I'm exceedingly angry, I'll refrain from further comment on this subject at present.

You're scarcely holding a conversation, after all.

is Copyright J.R.R. Tolkien.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

The thing, which hasn't yet been addressed, is that every statement in the OP is completely accurate. Would you like to go back and check?

Shall I?

ForumGarden offers its congratulations to The Democratic People's Republic of Korea on the occasion of the seventieth anniversary of liberation from the previous thirty five year Japanese occupation. - the liberation was welcome? We approve the liberation? The previous occupation was abhorrent?

The government has maintained a progressively non-aligned stance in the face of uninterrupted aggression by the Capitalist West and the continued occupation of the southern half of its country by foreign forces. - NK is non-aligned? It has, year by year, been more and more so? Has the Capitalist West for a moment stopped attempting to bring down the NK government and I missed it while blinking? Has SK been free of foreign occupying troops since the end of the Korean Civil War?

To have retained its independence throughout that period has involved suffering and vigilance on the part of the whole population, anything else would have led to a rapid defeat. Was there no suffering? I thought people highlighted the suffering of the population of NK. Would the government of NK, and its non-aligned stance, not have rapidly fallen had the armed forces not been so perpetually vigilant?

I urge The Democratic People's Republic of Korea to continue to pursue the reunification of its country. NK seeks reunification, yes? Reunification would be desirable? No?

The re-establishment of a single government across the whole of the Korean Peninsula should be the the desire of every Korean. Diplomacy leading to reunification, unfettered by foreign interference in the internal affairs of the Korea, is an urgent priority, and the present moment is an ideal time to restart these negotiations. - Truly I have no idea what bit of this you can take exception to.

Have a try.
    In case you missed it first time, Spot;

As I'm exceedingly angry, I'll attempt to refrain from further comment on this subject at present.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time
    09:50 AM
    Gifts Kitten

I'm in my sixtieth year now and I recall rather distinctly that life in the past was fun without all the gadgets technology offers. I didn't miss them, of course, because, well, they didn't exist then, but I'll tell you, I do enjoy life today with what's there. My car doesn't cross lines on the highway unless the blinker is on, and the cruise control is adaptive in that it will maintain distance from the car in front of it all the way to stopping on its own and going again without input from the driver.

The people of North Korea, if they don't have access to these new technologies, that's too bad for them. I think I'd rather be here than there.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time
    09:50 AM
    Gifts Kitten

As I'm exceedingly angry, I'll attempt to refrain from further comment on this subject at present.
    Thank you. Learn to relax.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    08-18-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.

No.

Telling me to reed something isn't discussion.

By all means discuss the post you object to. As far as I can tell you have said you dislike my phraseology, taking it to mean that I have tried to speak on your behalf. You've said nothing whatever about the content of the post itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast