I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-24-2017
    Local Time
    07:56 AM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

The most shamful demeanering in British politics

This, post-Brexit, is going to become a long and embarrassing thread.

Even so, no post is likely to note as grotesque a grovelling in the sewer as Dr Liam Fox's.
    The international trade secretary, who will also visit Malaysia and Indonesia on his trip, said in an article published in local media that he wanted Britain to build a stronger relationship with the Philippines based on “a foundation of shared values and shared interests”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...odrigo-duterte

What a bag of filth this fawning insignificant little crawler is. Liam Fox may well share the amoral murderous values and interests of the Philippine President but no British official ought to, not even an International Trade Secretary.

Does anyone remember "What do you call three dogs and a blackbird? The Spice Girls!"? That was Liam Fox. He's International Trade Secretary because his Party Leader can't distinguish between a git and a Conservative MP.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2017
    Local Time
    07:56 AM
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Re: The most shamful demeanering in British politics

Register to remove this ad.
    I can see why the tories like him

Last month, he warned the EU not to “**** with us” after the European parliament passed a resolution expressing “grave concern over credible reports” that Philippine police were engaged in extrajudicial killings, a claim officers strongly deny.

The resolution also referenced Duterte’s open threats to kill human rights campaigners.
    By way of contrast Nicola Sturgeon is in the US. The hate in some of the reporting by some of the right wing press is almost palpable. Watch it yourself if you want.

Nicola Sturgeon talks of global role of independent Scotland

+ Reply to Thread