Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Fire and Fury

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    is is well-rested.
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    Saint_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The High Rockies
    Posts
    3,154
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    10:14 AM
    Points
    11,832
    Gifts Beer Burger Car Beer

    Re: Fire and Fury

    On a related note, I have invented a new word and I'm pretty proud of it. It can be used as either a verb or a noun.

    Trumpist (noun/verb: trump-ist)
    1. Someone who acts in an unpredictable, racist, or misogynist way.
    (Ex: "When he's drunk he turns into a real Trumpist."
    2. A person who follows President Trump despite all logic or common sense.
    (Ex: "He voted for the known pedophile because he was a Trumpist."
    3. To take unpredictable, racist, or misogynist action.
    (Ex: "Firing that person was a Trumpist thing to do.")


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,560
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    12:14 PM
    Points
    30,126
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    On a related note, I have invented a new word and I'm pretty proud of it. It can be used as either a verb or a noun.

    Trumpist (noun/verb: trump-ist)
    1. Someone who acts in an unpredictable, racist, or misogynist way.
    (Ex: "When he's drunk he turns into a real Trumpist."
    2. A person who follows President Trump despite all logic or common sense.
    (Ex: "He voted for the known pedophile because he was a Trumpist."
    3. To take unpredictable, racist, or misogynist action.
    (Ex: "Firing that person was a Trumpist thing to do.")

    Very good. See if you can get it into The Urban Dictionary before someone else thinks of it.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    is is well-rested.
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    Saint_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The High Rockies
    Posts
    3,154
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    10:14 AM
    Points
    11,832
    Gifts Beer Burger Car Beer

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Thanks for the tip! I just submitted it. What's that Urban Dictionary about anyway? Can I get fame, fortune, or recognition from inventing it? (greed.)

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,560
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    12:14 PM
    Points
    30,126
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I just submitted it. What's that Urban Dictionary about anyway? Can I get fame, fortune, or recognition from inventing it? (greed.)
    Not sure if it will make you rich, but lots of people do use it as a reference when appropriate.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,560
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    12:14 PM
    Points
    30,126
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Fire and Fury

    You might try Conservapedia too. You might just slip it past those Bozos.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    is jellyfish
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,963
    Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time
    02:14 AM
    Points
    10,624

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I just submitted it. What's that Urban Dictionary about anyway? Can I get fame, fortune, or recognition from inventing it? (greed.)
    Well Saint it looks likes you're going to be remembered in a thousand years

  7. #27
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    10,190
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    10:14 AM
    Points
    39,355
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I just submitted it. What's that Urban Dictionary about anyway? Can I get fame, fortune, or recognition from inventing it? (greed.)
    It's kind of the poor man's OED. I think.
    It may not be so much that I've conceded your point as that you just can't hear me rolling my eyes.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,560
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    12:14 PM
    Points
    30,126
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Well Saint it looks likes you're going to be remembered in a thousand years
    Wahla!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    is jellyfish
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,963
    Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time
    02:14 AM
    Points
    10,624

    Re: Fire and Fury

    What really frightens me about this book is the fact someone somewhere in the world is going to have a bomb dropped on them so the Trump administration can say there is a crisis.....look over there!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,560
    Local Date
    10-16-2018
    Local Time
    12:14 PM
    Points
    30,126
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Fire and Fury

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    What really frightens me about this book is the fact someone somewhere in the world is going to have a bomb dropped on them so the Trump administration can say there is a crisis.....look over there!!!
    That is my greatest worry with all this antagonism from the left. It is very irresponsible and has caused me to re-evaluate my political values. I am very disappointed in the democratic party.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2