is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time
    05:22 AM

Re: Fire and Fury

So if you can be a Trumpist...... you can also be an anti-trumpist..... I like that

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time

Apparently " sloppy Steve" is looking for a job. And apparently Wolfe never had a three hour interview with donald trump and has never even been in the oval office. (according to Trump. )
    But at least Trump got to talk about how great he is again in that small press conference.

that's a big call to make when someone has put it specifically in a book.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time

what's interesting is that even if Trump thinks Wolfe is a nobody and useless others don't seem to agree. Even the author of this article wants to know why you would let this journalist in.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ael-wolff-book

Please understand: the author of Fire and Fury, the book that has rocked Donald Trump’s presidency, is a brilliant journalist. Having commissioned and edited his work in the past, I can vouch for his terrier-like pursuit of the truth and his diffident charm when handling his subjects.

That’s precisely why no remotely competent adviser would have given Wolff a backstage pass to the working life of a president who knew nothing about politics or policy, ...................

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    04-20-2018
    Local Time
    07:22 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer

I suppose it comes down to the Republican party and how long they can support Trump. These are completely uncharted waters in America anyway.

Other fantasists with huge power have held onto their fantasies in the face of reality until actually forced to let go of them by the unavoidable reality of eg an invading army smashing its way into the capital. Trump won't just go, I suspect. He'll have to be pushed hard.
    Last edited by Clodhopper; 01-08-2018 at 06:13 AM. Reason: clarification
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time

when you think about it....it makes sense that Melania seemed to always look pissed off when he got the job.....a job that he went for and didn't expect to get, being it was a bit of a lark.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    04-20-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    And sure enough...

The President's lawyers have since served Mr Bannon with a cease-and-desist notice accusing him of defaming the president.

Trump Bannon row: 'Not the Steve Bannon you are looking for' - BBC News
    Oh yes, no surprises there. My original question was whether Bannon would sue Wolff over the treason allegations to try and deny he said it. Now it seems he's trying to say that he wasn't talking about Kushner when he said it rather than deny he said it at all. If that makes sense...

when you think about it....it makes sense that Melania seemed to always look pissed off when he got the job.....a job that he went for and didn't expect to get, being it was a bit of a lark.
    (magentaflame)

Yeah, doesn't it. And that gives the rest of Wolff's claims added credibility.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    04-20-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Well, looks as though tude dog might be right and this book isn't even a three day wonder! Hey ho.

However, he has made himself look stupid over hydro-electric power with the Norwegian PM:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

And then there's this:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Who's that Indonesian leader who's basically encouraging the extra-legal killing of drug dealers..?

That bit where he asks the people round his desk if they know what he means and goes on to say he thinks they know what he means - that's a perfect example of the way the Nazis organised their genocides: All nudge nudge, wink wink, you know what I mean?

The POTUS is using clearly Nazi methods. Not "a bit like", not "something reminiscent of" but the exact technique. It's hard to overstate the significance of this but it's Richter 7 at least to me. Horror.

Is he busy starting new fires to distract from the book?

edit: Or just starting new fires because he's a twonk?

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time

The philipino twat .....its not nazism.....its more pol pot.....he was worse. And hes not encouraging...he admits he went around doing it himself. Yep admits to murder. He's one of those powerful asian leader who would have no trouble getting someone to bring him 4 and 5. Year olds. Take them into a plastic sheeted soynd proof room and tell them to lie on the guerney....... and then nobody ever sees those children again.....we know his police force kills children and innocents.

is jellyfish

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-21-2018
    Local Time

Ummm...trump does realise doesnt he that his own government departments and people have shares and alliances with drug cartels. Its called doing deals with the devil.....America allows the drugs in.....just like every other country does.And the minute it looks like a countrys'leader is going to change a few things, its good night sweetheart.

is just wandrin

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-20-2018
    Local Time
    11:22 AM
    Gifts Balloons Cake Gift

Register to remove this ad.
    Trump's presidency would be a slapstick comedy akin to those about the drunk kids who lost their cars or whatever, if it didn't have real life consequences. I really don't know if he is so delusional that he thinks people adore him and what he is doing or whether he is just plain dumb.

I"m trying to stay focused and not let it get to me, but I often fail at that. That makes me disappointed in myself for letting him "win".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast