Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time
    05:50 AM

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Why is anyone puzzled by "local milk people"? It's clearly a euphemism for the now-depreciated term American WASP.
    Really?

I would think of dairy farmers.
    "A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon, you're talking real money." - Senator Everett Dirksen

Elim Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time
    11:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Really?

I would think of dairy farmers.
    But not in the context of your bastardized Presidency discussing the immigration of non-white economic migrants into the USA, surely. Have some sense. "Local milk people" is clearly a euphemism for the now-depreciated term American WASP in that reported conversation.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time
    10:50 PM

"Fire and fury, the likes of which the world has never seen"

WANKER! Like we dont have enough idiots quoting religious text.
    Commenting on the title of this thread. If these school boys playing dungeons and dragons keep this **** up, none of us will be around for a second term.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time

Has anyone noticed that Michael Flynn is called "Mr" in all the current brouhaha?

He's not a Mr. He's a General. Retired Generals are called General. Except, apparently, when it might embarrass the military.

General Flynn has just been charged with with a token charge of lying, as part of a deal to cooperate with the FBI's wholesale investigation into the Trump team by the looks of it, and has promptly responded with a guilty plea before the prosecutors can change their minds.

Quite how lying distinguishes him from the likes of General James Mattis or General John Abizaid I'm not sure.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time

Has anyone noticed that Michael Flynn is called "Mr" in all the current brouhaha?
    No, I have not noticed that. I just watched NBC Nightly News and he was referred to as "Mike Flynn", "Michael Flynn" or just "Flynn".

Hopefully he will soon be sharing a prison cell with Trump.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time

Perhaps you only read informal news outlets.

"Mr Flynn was forced to resign the following month after misleading the White House about meeting the Russian ambassador before Mr Trump took office. - today's BBC News website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    Hopefully he will soon be sharing a prison cell with Trump.
    I still say President Trump was, and has remained, the best possible choice of all the contenders who put themselves forward in either party. The world has had no new wars, the world economy - including America's - is robust. He's just a monumental prick, that's all. Whatever you do don't get rid of him, he's doing great.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time

Perhaps you only read informal news outlets.

"Mr Flynn was forced to resign the following month after misleading the White House about meeting the Russian ambassador before Mr Trump took office. - today's BBC News website.
    Interesting. Just curious, do the British always print contractions without periods (Mr not Mr.)? That's a new one on me.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time
    12:50 PM

No, but it's dying out.

I see the President has retweeted alt right propaganda from a banned English far right racist group that shares the values of the KKK. None of the incidents are in England, so analysis of the images apparently shows (I haven't looked at them and won't). At least May had the decency to tell him off.

POTUS retweets alt right propaganda...not a sentence we thought we'd be reading at all, 5 years ago - not at least as a statement of fact rather than politically motivated exaggeration! And it's normal!
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    Interesting. Just curious, do the British always print contractions without periods (Mr not Mr.)? That's a new one on me.
    I would not do it myself, but it looks cleaner IMO. Rather like when I was a lad I'd not have dreamed of leaving out commas at the end of each line of a postal address but now I invariably do.

Local Date
    12-17-2018
    Local Time
    12:50 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Swedish teen on crutches video FALSE NEWS

Doesn't matter who spreads it or why, it is now indelibly in the minds of millions that Muslims beat up cripples regardless of facts.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast