Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98

Thread: Will President Trump run for a second term?

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time
    03:31 PM
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Re: Will President Trump run for a second term?

You might need to be scots to appreciate the humour in this but donald trump is coming to the Uk at the height of the orange order marching season. It's got us laughing anyway.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time
    08:31 AM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    That boy is five years older than I am, like my cousin who was drafted before the phony birth date thing came up.

That means for five years he dodged the draft.
    I remember the night they announced the lottery numbers. I heard my birthdate had a really high number, 326, I think. I would have been much happier if we had not been in the middle of cleaning the barracks for an inspection by the division commander the next day.
    It may not be so much that I've conceded your point as that you just can't hear me rolling my eyes.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-16-2018
    Local Time
    03:31 PM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    You might need to be scots to appreciate the humour in this but donald trump is coming to the Uk at the height of the orange order marching season. It's got us laughing anyway.
    He's going to be met by hordes of cheering freshly oranged up brexiters looking like a collection of evil Oompa-Loompas, welcoming their hero.

St Donald and St Vladimir - the patron saints of brexit. The epitome of what brexiters aspire to be, our future mapped out in their plans for adoring, worshipping brexiters to cheer about.

Brexiters - the worst curse this country has faced since the nazis.

I think I know why there is so little shift from brexiters even though it's increasingly obvious brexit is a total disaster.

IT'S BECAUSE THE COWARDS ARE DELIBERATELY AVOIDING THE NEWS.

They don't like how things are developing so they are sticking their fingers in their ears and ignoring the whole thing. Apart from the extreme far right and left who like how things are going.

Never forget that brexiters are responsible for brexit and its consequences. Never let THEM forget it. If we get the food and medical shortages the government predicts and you can't help everyone then help Remainers, but let brexiters eat the words they used to promise how easy it would be and how rich we would all be after the simplest deals in the history of the world. Lying bastards. (You might feed their kids, but brexiters should be able to live on brexit promises. If they can't - no loss.)

The Health Secretary telling businesses it is "inappropriate" to say what they will do in the event of a hard brexit - they will leave but they are not supposed to say so. "Inappropriate"? Could it be because it exposes brexit lies for what they are? Could it be because the ONLY appropriate thing to discuss in terms of brexit is the unity of the Tory Party?

The reality:

The term "Project Fear" has been used by some pro-Brexit campaigners to denote alleged scaremongering by those in favour of remaining in the EU.
    "Airbus have been one of the first companies to stick their head above the parapet and explain how distressing and how worrying the government's current direction of travel is," Labour's shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey told BBC Radio 5's Pienaar's Politics.
    She said she had been told in private meetings with UK business leaders that if the government went into a "no deal" Brexit scenario "it would finish them and they would have to close their sites".
    (my bold type. Quotation from the BBC)

The belief that the EU pays any attention to our no deal threat is so stupid you have to be a brexiter to take it seriously. The only way to deal with that sort of stupidity in negotiations is to call the bluff. If we walk away we cripple our economy and starve ourselves. Brexiters don't care as long as they can blame someone else.

The ONLY thing that is starting to reconcile me to brexit is the thought of the ****s responsible suffering the consequences along with the 50 million people who didn't vote for Putin's plan.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98