I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    02:16 AM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Re: President Munchausen's Incredible Washington Escapade

It's alternative fact, apparently. The Trump Administration recommends it as a political stinger.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    11:16 AM

good point

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

So it came to Pass that the Most Wholly Inflated ascended unto Paradise and sat in the White House as he had foretold though many doubted, condemned to Subjection, where there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And the first Miracle was the Making of Crowds, where many swore there had been None, and the photographs showed even This! But Great is His Trumpness and no mere photo could Cloud his Moment. So Reality Itself bowed unto Him, and Lo! There were Crowds where there had been None! This was the First Miracle of Trump.

Verily, verily I say unto you the TPP is deemed foul and unclean in the sight of the Holy and Anointed and the Press is crooked of eye and forked of tongue. They shall be smitten irrelevant by His mighty Tweet and Sulk. Great shall be His sulkiness and the consequences thereof, for the Unholy shall feel His wrath, yea even unto the Answerphone.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    11:16 AM

I'm just witing for the backlash of congress.....that's when I want to see his face when he is cast out unto the abiss.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Will there BE a backlash from either House? At present both seemed cowed into submission. Will they react now with the Press under assault? Will they wait and see how things are come the mid term? I think they'll wait and see. Trump is staying in touch with his core support with Twitter. He'll keep them riled up and feed them alternative facts to cover anything that doesn't suit, as he already has.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Tired

Local Date
    05-22-2017
    Local Time
    07:16 PM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    I'm just witing for the backlash of congress.....that's when I want to see his face when he is cast out unto the abiss.
    Congress is building the Ark, and gathering all of the golden calves to populate the thing.
    "You don't need to know all the answers. Nobody is yet smart enough to even know all the questions."
    - Anonymous

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    05-23-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    THE NEWSPAPERS KEEP PRINTING LIES ABOUT ME DAY AFTER DAY. I didn't just win the Electoral College by the biggest margin of any president ever. They ignore that completely, they just whine on about how I allegedly lost the popular vote and that's a LIE! I WON THE POPULAR VOTE! Those people with prison records and those illegals, all voting Democrat, you have to subtract those invalid votes from the count. The people with two votes in different places, take those off as well. I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted contrary to the rules. Steve Bannon was registered to vote in New York and in Florida. I bet he secretly voted for that woman so there's another two off the total. Why are votes secret in the first place anyway, that's no way to run an election.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time).

I won that popular vote fair and square by at least a million votes. Two million votes. It's a fact. Period.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2