----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:02 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Re: The Trump-Pence national security disaster

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    This all sounds like a workshop for future fake news.
    I'm really a secret propagandist for the BBC. These are the headlines for Feb 20th 2020 (an inauspicious date according to the ancient divination technique known as Tor Kin Ball Ox)
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    08:02 AM
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    (...if spot had been there at the Creation, when God said let there be light! he'd have been asking what colour...)

Ok: Congress and the Senate become so religiously right they override their Constitution and replace it with the Holy Bible. Pence has a gold phone installed on the While House desk and claims it is a hotline to God. He asks to be addressed in future as Arbiter of the Churches of God and calls a Crusade on the Holy land which turns out to be California. Every liberal, atheist and agnostic is burned at the stake. Muslims are deported to Iowa and forgotten.
    Actually there appear to be enough people in thge US who believe the laws of god supercede the laws of man i.e.the constitution the concept of human rights and all being equal before the law and entitled to live life as they choose is not a concept they can understand or their faith allows them to countenance. The argument for slavery, against miscegenation and against the rights of women has always been been religious in it's basis logic isn't a featrure if I was american I would worry more about fundamentalist christians than muslims.

Mike Pence, Tim Kaine talk faith in most sincere debate moment - The San Diego Union-Tribune

He's entitle top his belief but to force them on everybody else because god tells him to is creepy.

I see no convincing evidence that spot actually exists as a real person far less that he was around when god turned the lights on but I ask you is it possible the dalmatian is his avatar?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:02 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

I see no convincing evidence that spot actually exists as a real person far less that he was around when god turned the lights on but I ask you is it possible the dalmatian is his avatar?
    I met him once, with a reliable witness (Betty). He claimed to be spot but he looked very like some depictions of god, particularly in the film Dogma - beardy, hair making off in all directions, slightly disturbing sense of humour... It wouldn't altogether surprise me if His prophet was a Dalmation. That's not too bad. It's if he starts referring to Himself as Singularity rather than spot that I'll get worried.

We could try Thee and Thou-ing him a bit, chuck in a few Holies, see how he reacts?

Perhaps they do God testing kits at Boots? Or Homebase?
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    I met him once, with a reliable witness (Betty). He claimed to be spot but he looked very like some depictions of god, particularly in the film Dogma - beardy, hair making off in all directions, slightly disturbing sense of humour... It wouldn't altogether surprise me if His prophet was a Dalmation. That's not too bad. It's if he starts referring to Himself as Singularity rather than spot that I'll get worried.

We could try Thee and Thou-ing him a bit, chuck in a few Holies, see how he reacts?

Perhaps they do God testing kits at Boots? Or Homebase?
    Well he's not responding so he's duly enigmatic as you'd expect. If the dalmatian is his avatar what do you think his licking his anus and balls signifies? You can overthink this sort of stuff and find meaning where none exists.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    12:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Could be the fear of turning into another Sweden ?

949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
    (948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?
    19 February 2017

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39020962949.
    The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

Powerful storm takes aim at Southern California - CNN.com

... California as dangerous storm moves in; Residents south of Oroville Dam should stay alert as storm passes ... expect heavier rain late Sunday(2/19) and ...
    BBC Reports 911, WTC 7 Collapse BEFORE it Happens
    https://youtu.be/9hEQKqFgfAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time

947. Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)

Trump has said "US doesn't 'have to be bound' by 'one China' policy." But he abruptly changes the tone.

Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James Holbrooks FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”
    Trump Just Promised To Respect The "One China" Policy: Here's What That Means

What makes Trump bend to China? He has to follow his master - FBI's order to make another secret deal with China. He did one in November 2016,

11/14/2016, Trump confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader in a phone call.

11/15/2016, Payment to confirm the deal. China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in. (see #935)

That secret deal (frame a drug case to eliminate Kat Sung and his relatives) failed to go through. Now something happens that the Feds hurries up for a new deal.

2/8/2017, Trump wrote a letter to Chinese president Xi.

2/9/2017, Trump, in phone call with China's Xi, agrees to honor 'One China' policy.

2/10/2017, Payment to confirm the new deal.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.
    By Reuters 10 February 2017

BEIJING, Feb 10 (Reuters) - Another Chinese corruption suspect who had fled to the United States has given herself up and returned home, the ruling Communist Party's anti-graft watchdog said on Friday, in a further victory for China's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S. | Daily Mail Online
    The framed case likely follows the old style - a drug smuggling case organized by Chinese secret police and will break out in US - may be as early as this month.

948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Feds have their agents scattered in web sites to control public opinion in Internet. You can see such phenomenon especially in 2016 president election when Clinton was attacked and Trump was praised.

There is such a team member in forum Liveleak. com. whose user's name is jaxmeov. Jaxmeov pretends friendly with me. Last month she had a message that I thought an intimidation that they will eliminate my relatives and I.

01-06-2017, 10:44 AM #78
    jaxmeov Location: Los Angeles, CA

d) something tragic happened to his family and he continues to "see" them when, in fact, they exist only in his head and he cannot come to grips with it.

e) this has all been planned and they are preparing for the day that he keeps warning us about.

Hang in there, Kat. Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.
    This month jaxmeov talked about Ben Gu. It's unusual. She must be very familiar with the framed case.

02-04-2017, 07:44 AM #87
    jaxmeov

And it is good your brother in law is Ben Gu and not Ben Gay!
    Ben Gu is my brother in law. I always think he is the target of the Feds and repeated allegation many times in this thread. Here is quote from #646.

"Starts from 9/16, San Jose Mercury News forecasts that there will be a rain on Sunday, 9/19. It's unusual because it's still summer - the dry season. The tactic is the old one. China will supply the drug. The drug will be planted in the shipment of umbrella. To frame B (my brother in law) in the case, there must be a rain day on week ends. B has to work on week-ends while his employees are on holiday. That unusual rain is an urge to B. It's time to order an umbrella shipment from China. The similar story acted again and again and again. Even the action of one of the payments -Thailand regime change, had played several times. There is one thing new here: the $40 billion contract to build high-speed railway is likely the next reward to China."

The third storm of this week in San Francisco area will arrive on 2/19 - Sunday. Since the Feds used to distract public by big event, I worry they may destroy a dam to create a big disaster.

Damaged dam threatens Northern California towns

Yahoo News February 16, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oroville-...151018636.html
    My wife's car had an accident and has to be left in her company. I view this as a trick of unwarrantable search.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time

950. Big slaughter to distract elimination case (3/4/2017)

The contradictory flaw Trump made on "Sweden terrorist attacks" is similar to that BBC"s report on the collapse of WTC7(in 9/11) before it happens.

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

Be noticed that there would be a large casualties if the plan had gone through. Trump said, "They took in large numbers".

I was once wondered how many people could they kill in 2/19 California flooding. It seemed not too many if it was only a collapse of a dam. Later I knew it was a much big slaughter in their plan.

Possible norovirus outbreak reported at Oroville evacuation shelter
    By Alyssa Pereira, San Francisco Chronicle Monday, February 20, 2017

Between 20-30 Oroville Dam evacuees at the Silver Dollar Shelter in Chico, California are reportedly exhibiting symptoms of norovirus, reports The Sacramento Bee.

Norovirus symptoms typically include vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and nausea. It is highly contagious, and is spread by touching or ingesting items contaminated with the virus. The effects of the virus can be more extreme in children and senior adults.

Possible norovirus outbreak reported at Oroville evacuation shelter - SFGate

Bill Gates Warns Of Epidemic That Could Kill Over 30 Million People

FEB 19, 2017 Bruce Y. Lee ,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#258a56885229

If the Feds had been successful in their framed drug case plot, there would have been a dam collapse and break out of epidemic thereafter. The death toll would have been up-graded each day to panic public over that small elimination case. Watch the date of the news of Bill Gate's warning. It's not a coincidence.

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

One of China's "most-wanted" fugitives returns from U.S. to surrender

Reuters Reuters March 9, 2017

BEIJING (Reuters) - A former employee of a state-owned newspaper who figured among China's 100 "most-wanted" fugitives has returned from the United States to turn himself in, the top anti-graft body said on Thursday, as China mapped out its strategy on fugitives in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-china...092948247.html
    The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: How the Feds persecute people - Page 3

is needing a vacation...

I am:
    Tired

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    01:02 AM
    Gifts Beer Burger Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    I think Trump will nuke N. Korea. The US hasn't nuked anyone in a long time.

BITE YOUR TONGUE! Don't say stuff like that out loud, Ann! It might come true! Oh, and by the way, Japan was asking for it....but that still makes us the only country crazy enough to have nuked another country in history.

Premium Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    02:02 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    BITE YOUR TONGUE! Don't say stuff like that out loud, Ann! It might come true! Oh, and by the way, Japan was asking for it....but that still makes us the only country crazy enough to have nuked another country in history.
    Meanwhile shortening that war and saving an untold number of US military and Japanese civilian lives
    "The judge who always likes the results he reaches is a bad judge.".

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Meanwhile shortening that war and saving an untold number of US military and Japanese civilian lives
    Not according to the history books. The war would have been over before the bombs were dropped had the US engaged Japan in discussing terms of surrender when the leaders of Japan were trying to bring things to an end. No such channel was enabled.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast