I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    10:50 AM
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

Trump Tweets Obama Tapped His Phones, Calls Ex-President ‘Sick’

"President Donald Trump said, without providing evidence, that Barack Obama had the candidate’s phones tapped during the 2016 election campaign and that a good lawyer could bring a legal case against the former president for a “Nixon/Watergate” plot.

“Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory,’’ the president wrote Saturday on his personal Twitter account. “Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!’’

Comparing Obama’s actions to those of former President Richard Nixon during the 1970s Watergate scandal, Trump took his long-running feud with the former president to a new level in four separate tweets to his almost 26 million Twitter followers.

More from Bloomberg.com: Sessions Removes Himself From 2016 Campaign Investigations

“How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!” Trump said.

While Trump provided no evidence, the messages came after the Breitbart News, the media outlet previously run by White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, published a story on Friday outlining actions supposedly taken by the Obama administration to monitor Trump Tower that Breitbart reported were aimed at undermining the Republican’s campaign."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-...141514117.html

Phuking LUNATIC.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    03:50 PM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Re: Trump Tweets Obama Tapped His Phones, Calls Ex-President ‘Sick’

He merely has no concern for truth, that's all. everything he says is short-term opportunistic. The world is quickly realizing that nothing he says can be assumed to relate fact.

Rich Hall - he's American and worth paying attention to - has a column in the Guardian about it.
    One of Trump’s oft-repeated campaign promises was a “guaranteed” plan to wipe out Islamic State within 30 days of taking office. Understandably, he refused to tell anyone exactly what that plan was. “Everyone will take the idea, run with it, and the people will forget where it came from,” he explained. During the third presidential debate, he tipped his hand slightly: “Whatever happened to the element of surprise, OK? These people have all left. They’ve all left. Douglas MacArthur, George Patton are spinning in their graves at the stupidity of our country.”

I, for one, am willing to believe my president is a man of action. Thus I can only assume that at some point, on or around 20 February of this year, Trump exterminated Isis. Any subsequent media mention of their nefarious activity is “fake news”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...e-already-has-
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

is just trying to keep her head

I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time

"The world is quickly realizing that nothing he says can be assumed to relate fact."

When that includes the Americans who currently love him, and there are too many, then I will relax. He reminds me of Captain Queeg & his strawberries in The Caine Mutiny. I feel I will be disgusted for a long time to come.

Who will be the Republican w/guts? I see no one.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time

At least no foreigner will ever again use the phrase "American exceptionalism" in any sense other than mockery. The country just went over the cliff.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

is just trying to keep her head

I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    At least no foreigner will ever again use the phrase "American exceptionalism" in any sense other than mockery. The country just went over the cliff.
    I didn't realize "foreigners" used that phrase. Heading towards the edge of the cliff; not over, not yet; arriving soon; as long as my son & his wife survive & do well I couldn't care less. The USA needs a good kick in the a$$ for this election.

is just wandrin

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    07:50 AM
    Gifts Balloons Cake Gift

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    I didn't realize "foreigners" used that phrase. Heading towards the edge of the cliff; not over, not yet; arriving soon; as long as my son & his wife survive & do well I couldn't care less. The USA needs a good kick in the a$$ for this election.
    I have a feeling that they will get that good kick, many times over.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

He is softening us up for the inevitable clamp down on the anti American/democracy/fake news media........and anything else he doesn't like......for your own good of course.
    The fact that much of the derisible News comes from himself is lost in the smoke and mirrors he is creating.
    If you can't trust the American President who can you trust ?

So far it is more like a Monty Python sketch..................I fear the punchline.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Mad Arse Face
    is relaxed

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    08:50 AM
    Gifts Kitten Balloons Kitten Beer

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    "The world is quickly realizing that nothing he says can be assumed to relate fact."

When that includes the Americans who currently love him, and there are too many
    , then I will relax. He reminds me of Captain Queeg & his strawberries in The Caine Mutiny. I feel I will be disgusted for a long time to come.

Who will be the Republican w/guts? I see no one.
    That's the part that concerns me the most. Trump is clearly unsuited for the job, to put it mildly, but his supporters are all rabid cult members that salivate over every single thing he claims. We're headed for a civil war if this keeps up.

Supporting Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time
    09:50 AM
    Gifts Hay Bale Balloons Mop Cocktail Cake

This may be what pisses Michelle off enough to run
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-27-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    There is an irony involved in all this comedy, satire, parody and farce. It's that if America as a nation had pulled together in line with Trumpolini's administration, there would have been ten years of national feast instead of famine. America would indeed, for a decade, have become great again as promised by the joker in charge, before the money ran out and the entire system collapsed.

The way things are, with no national cooperation and with the media intent on destroying the Presidency, it will all turn very dark, nasty and jackbooted instead of merely comic. I doubt whether President Trump will still be involved at that stage, but it could all have been so much more light-operatic, so much less lethal.

As it is, beware of patriots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast