Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And the next Prime Minister will be...

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:17 AM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

And the next Prime Minister will be...

I hate to see Strong And Stable May go, she's pure comic genius, but she's not going to stay after her latest outing.

We could get Gove. My goodness the country would explode with derisive anger.

Mother Leadsom? I would pay them to choose Mother Leadsom.

If they have an ounce of sense they'll go for Boris. His comment on Libya was entirely justified political satire, as was his comment on President Muammar Gaddafi's "execution" by which he obviously meant murder. Had so-called Cameron not backed the Libyan opposition in exile and promoted Libyan destabilization, President Gaddafi would still be in power. Libya would still be stable. A million Libyans would not be refugees across Europe. So-called Cameron would still be Britain's Prime Minister, Brexit would never have happened and this thread wouldn't exist. Vote Boris. Boris tells it like it is.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Re: And the next Prime Minister will be...

Whoever it is will only be a caretaker PM until the new messiah Corbyn sweeps into power, he will personally rebuild the UK housing stock, put the banking system to rights, sort out the inequalities in the taxation of multinationals, then renationalise everything................before tackling world peace.....all before lunch on his first day in office.

This is a comedy thread ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Deadly serious, it's too important to joke about.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

If we're going to brexit, as you are all well aware I think it will be disastrous. Even so I don't want Johnson because I think he will tell us we should all get behind brexit and be positive and optimistic about it because that way it will definitely 100% guaranteed be a great success. He'll then go on to say that those who don't back it are, in fact traitors to their country, morally speaking and they are to blame if it fails because it would have succeeded if they had been with the program.

On the other hand, bizarre as it sounds, he's probably the only person now who could stop brexit.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

I'm quite sure he would never have aligned himself with the Brexit campaign if he had thought for one moment it might succeed. He was positioning himself for the next leadership challenge, nothing more.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Oh, I agree. Now he's rather trapped. If I had to bet I'd still bet May will stay because no-one else will take it til after brexit but I'm less sure of that than I was a few days ago. Johnson now is the brexiter who doesn't really believe but has to make a success of it to be a hero to posterity not a fool and a laughing stock who outsmarted himself. Current negotiations give no grounds for optimism about what he'll have to deal with if he doesn't move now. That, I think, would be something like the reasoning if he went for PM now
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

+ Reply to Thread