This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time
    02:58 AM

Thumbs up Pantyhose for men

I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time
    05:58 AM

Re: Pantyhose for men

My brother wore them hunting several years in a row. He said they gave him added warmth on the days when the winter weather was at its worst. I'm not sure it is in the same context here, but it didn't really bother me then. Then again, they were under his long underwear, under his pants, and not in plain view.

I don't even like pantyhose...why would guys wanna wear them?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

I think pantyhose are very comfortable and I do not see why women say they don't wear. As I get older I find that my legs look much nicer in hose. Of course I keep my legs smooth [nothing worse then hairy legs in hose]. I generally wear a neutral shade all summer with shorts and go everywhere mall grocery etc. and never have any problems. I guess people just do not notice. I know od at least four companies makine pantyhose for men of differant types. but they are still a bit pricey so I will keep wearing womens until other chopices get more reasonable. My favorite brands are Silkies, Just My Size, Nice Touch and Hanes and Berkshire. David in Lexington,Ky

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

it's not April 1 yet is it??

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

No it is not April fool day yet. I'm quite serious in thinking that all people should have equal choice not restricted by gender as to what they feel comfortable wearing. It seems as though it is fine for women to wear pants mens shirts, mens underwear, but let a man prefer panties and the world stops. Why is it wrong for a man to prefer to express his softer side.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

where are my manners? i forgot to welcome you to FG, so welcome! i wear 'mens' clothes all the time, my uniform. which expresses my professional (harder) side . i cannot help thinking you're having a little fun with us here on a slow saturday morning, if so you've given me a smile ...when i see a man with shaved legs, panty hose and shorts, i'm usually in key west. but there is always Lt. Dangle....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pantyhose for men-4.jpg  

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

I agre life should be fun, but I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear. why should only women be able to wear the soft silky colorfull clothing. Let me assure you soft silky panties etc. feel very very nice against my skin too. So if you passed me in the mall and I was wearing lets say pastel t shirt denim skorts mary jane shoes and a ankle bracelet and sher nude shade pantyhose what would you say to me.

Lon
    Currently Offline
    is HAPPY

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time
    11:58 PM
    Gifts Cocktail Gift Beer

Quote Originally Posted by dly645
    I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David
    Over the years, I have been told by any number of women that I have great looking legs. That being the case, I would never think of covering them up with panrthose.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

I agre life should be fun, but I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear. why should only women be able to wear the soft silky colorfull clothing. Let me assure you soft silky panties etc. feel very very nice against my skin too. So if you passed me in the mall and I was wearing lets say pastel t shirt denim skorts mary jane shoes and a ankle bracelet and sher nude shade pantyhose what would you say to me.
    I'd say "hello". ...i just noticed that you are undergoing female hormone therapy, which if true puts your post in a different context. how are you accepted among your peers and co-workers? i am sure it's not easy.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-28-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I would not say anything to you. I might stare for a minute, you know the way a person would stare at a train wreck with bloody bodies and limbs everywhere. Now if you said something to me, I guarantee you'd get the biggest baddest most extreme @ss kickin of your life.
    Death is more universal than life. For although everyone dies, not everyone truly lives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-07-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. 07-31-2010, 05:31 AM
  3. 07-27-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. 06-16-2010, 10:18 PM
  5. 05-30-2010, 05:26 AM
  6. 05-19-2010, 05:50 AM
  7. 05-13-2010, 09:18 AM
  8. 04-19-2010, 02:41 AM
  9. 04-10-2010, 04:20 AM