Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prefer The Latest Designer Wear From The Most Coveted Brand

is Gym Clothes is one of the top companies providing the top - notch quality of gym outfit

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:35 PM

Prefer The Latest Designer Wear From The Most Coveted Brand

Are you wearing the trendy clothes for your gym wear? The lines are there creme de la creme for the fitness freak people who are in love for the most comfortable & cosy clothes that matches with their attire. 'Fashion' refers to that which is in vogue and usually related to one's dress sense & personality traits. A good look obviates a sense of refreshment and a sense of refinement that communicates the right kind of values in one's upbringing.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:35 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Re: Prefer The Latest Designer Wear From The Most Coveted Brand

Never spoken to an advertising blurb before.......hello.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Oh my word.

Please don't ban this one, this is a keeper!

This is Oasis Sublimation and Oasis Shoes, it's Alanic International and Silverage, it's a huge succession of part-constructed websites stretching to the horizon trying to look like a MegaCorporation. They're paying someone to spread the joyous news with unsolicited word-of-mouth product placement on social media.

Definitely a red letter day, this. Allow me to present last year's Daily Mail puff for the one, the only, Tony Beig.

We mustn't allow the thread to be taken down, it has to become a definitive memorial to what spam advertising is all about. It's not actually posted from California, it's a from contractor in India. One can only hope he gets paid properly for his time and effort.

What usually happens with a thread like this is the site owner has a mild panic when he sees the discussion of his business empire in a spam context, contacts ForumGarden for the thread to be deleted and says it was a rogue contractor with no authority to post the initial unsolicited word of mouth advert.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

So you want it left up for spite ?
    Good on you.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time

It's not spiteful, it's a public information service. The wretched man has paid someone to fly-post ForumGarden with substandard [1] advertising without asking, without paying and without telling the truth, and the same agent was banned here only two weeks ago with a previous account lauding the same trader.

This is from the Ethics Code Statement of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association:
    We practice openness about the relationship between consumers, advocates, and marketers. We encourage word of mouth advocates to disclose their relationship with marketers in their communications with other consumers. We don't tell them specifically what to say, but we do instruct them to be open and honest about any relationship with a marketer and about any products or incentives that they may have received.

We stand against shill and undercover marketing, whereby people are paid to make recommendations without disclosing their relationship with the marketer.

http://www.womma.org/ethics/code/read/
    Perhaps the agent in India - "Angela kalton" - who posted the thread would like to to disclose his or her marketing relationship with the sites linked in her profile - all links to businesses run by Tony Beig.
    https://www.facebook.com/Gym-Clothes-1828511110721748/
    https://twitter.com/GymCloth
    https://myspace.com/gymclothes
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/gymcloth
    https://www.pinterest.com/gymcloth/
    www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/GymCloth
    https://www.instagram.com/clothforgym/
    He trades credit card points too. I have no idea what that even means. "Instead of keeping all the points stored up, you can sell it against cash amounting to the points your have accumulated". Do I have credit card points? Nobody told me I had any credit card points. Baffling.

[1]: I'm delighted to see, for example, that "a sense of refreshment and a sense of refinement" are unnecessary attributes if only one looks good. I'd rather display refreshed refinement given the choice, but it might explain all those photos in the Daily Mail article.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-22-2017
    Local Time

Which is the best ready to wear brand in pakistan ?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-22-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by asadali View Post
    Which is the best ready to wear brand in pakistan ?
    Andre Emilio High in quality & elegance its the best ready to wear brand in pakistan

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinali View Post
    Andre Emilio High in quality & elegance its the best ready to wear brand in pakistan
    If I owned Andre Emelio and I knew who you were, Mohsin Ali, I'd have someone rub your face in the nearest gravel pit. That firm has spent a fortune establishing its reputation and you come along here and make it look like a cheapskate fly-by-night bunch of amateurs who'd employ witless unskilled shill marketing agents for a cent a post. It doesn't help that Google warns users that "this site may be hacked" when returning andreemelio.com in search results, whoever's in charge of their IT deserves firing.

Both these Ali chuckle-brothers are posting from the same IP address:

The IP Address is: 115.186.40.9
    The host name is: wtl.worldcall.net.pk
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

As an aside, should you try this again elsewhere, try not to associate the Andre Emelio brand with"coveted". Coveting is invariably frowned on in all respectable communities. Even those in Pakistan, I'd have thought.

You've no idea how tempted I was to link your pikdo profile to this thread.

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time
    11:35 AM

Awwwhhhh.... he's entertaining . And if we train him correctly one day he may become a real boy.

Wouldnt be buying a used car off the guy in the pic anytime soon though.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-23-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Awwwhhhh.... he's entertaining . And if we train him correctly one day he may become a real boy.
    He claims to be 24, looks about 12. Goodness knows why he's allowed online at that age. I blame the parents.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast