Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Who is being selfish: me or my parents?

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time
    05:43 AM
    Gifts Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Re: Who is being selfish: me or my parents?

Suspect MilkMoon will prefer to take her chances at home..........given the welcome here.

I bet if she were to find herself at Heathrow and put here hands up for asylum, we would accommodate her
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

This user has no status.

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time
    Gifts Boxing Gloves Cocktail Boxing Gloves Balloons Puppy Gift Car Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Suspect MilkMoon will prefer to take her chances at home..........given the welcome here.

I bet if she were to find herself at Heathrow and put here hands up for asylum, we would accommodate her

I would help her....

I just hope she's not put off by the posts telling her she should be grateful for her lot In life.

anomaly
    is full of status

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-21-2014
    Local Time
    09:43 PM
    Gifts Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMoon View Post

I think I was hoping for responses related to the subject matter, like maybe what happens to people who runaway, how hard is it to find employment or a safe place to stay, what it's like living on a college campus, how to apply for citizenship somewhere and to what degree it's possible for someone like me....and even basic things, like how you know what to do in an airport (don't get me wrong - I have travelled to many places, but always with family, so they organized everything and I figured it would sound suspicious if I started asking questions about how it's done). I also thought perhaps people would ask questions in order to gain a deeper understanding of the situation, and perhaps help me somehow. Instead, I'm being asked how old I am, and not to see whether I'm a legal adult or not, but just because my English happens to be of a relatively high standard. Thank you, by the way, to the two people who said so. However, I'm sure you realize I'm not really looking for compliments about my writing, flattering though they may be.
    Thus far you have developed a sympathetic sob story, presented yourself as a young girl, given implications of a dark sexual past and vulnerability, then clarified that you're hoping to get help leaving your country (good way to get money). I suggest anyone feeling sorry for you check out another of your threads where we are explaining why you are not who you claim. What is my real activity level?

I'm bumping this thread with that comment so that your ploy is given reference for anyone who doesn't see the other thread.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

So what should I do with the Milkmoon Fund to enable her escape........raised at my local church ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Mad Arse Face
    is relaxed

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2014
    Local Time
    10:43 PM
    Gifts Kitten Balloons Kitten Beer

Send the money to Flopstock for some new running shoes.

Ya know, I didn't like Milkmoon's dismissive posts in this thread and liked them even less in the exercise thread. It just seemed "off" for someone seeking information/help to be so rude. Although I can't imagine why someone pretending to be someone else would be an ass since it would be more likely to draw attention to their deception. Weird.

Supporting Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-21-2014
    Local Time
    10:43 PM
    Gifts Hay Bale Balloons Mop Cocktail Cake

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    Send the money to Flopstock for some new running shoes.

Ya know, I didn't like Milkmoon's dismissive posts in this thread and liked them even less in the exercise thread. It just seemed "off" for someone seeking information/help to be so rude. Although I can't imagine why someone pretending to be someone else would be an ass since it would be more likely to draw attention to their deception. Weird.
    Not for me sister..lol

I'll just go up to goodwill and look for some rich persons cast offs from last season.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time

This site helped me tremendously a couple of years ago, but this OP (Original Poster) is playing with us. This poster is a native English speaker (either British English or American English: take your pick) and I really feel that if she REALLY wanted our help, she'd have been truthful in her posts. Girl, get your act together and I certainly would not put forward any money for your 'escape'. I also believe that 'her' other posts on other timelines show her to be someone that is leading us on, that's assuming that she is a 'her'. Could be a man for all we know

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time
    Gifts Balloons Heart Cake

Quote Originally Posted by weelynnie View Post
    This site helped me tremendously a couple of years ago, but this OP (Original Poster) is playing with us. This poster is a native English speaker (either British English or American English: take your pick) and I really feel that if she REALLY wanted our help, she'd have been truthful in her posts. Girl, get your act together and I certainly would not put forward any money for your 'escape'. I also believe that 'her' other posts on other timelines show her to be someone that is leading us on, that's assuming that she is a 'her'. Could be a man for all we know
    Hello, welcome back, hope all is well for you

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-22-2014
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Hello, welcome back, hope all is well for you
    Thanks, Betty. Yes, everything is rosy. He eventually saw the error of his ways, after a year and a lot of hard work on my part, and has spent the last 18 months apologising and making it up to me. He has actually stopped using his laptop and rarely goes on the Internet except occasionally and then he uses MY laptop and he knows fine well I could find out anything he'd been up to on here.

anomaly
    is full of status

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-21-2014
    Local Time
    09:43 PM
    Gifts Cocktail

Register to remove this ad.
    The internet can be dangerous in some ways because you can be anyone you want to be... but it's good in the way that it keeps a record of what was said. When people say something or do something in normal life it's just your word against theirs. When they say it online it's usually there for the public record.

I'm glad you worked things out. I hope it brought peace to your relationship as well as justice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast