+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleaching hair causes brain damage

SnoozeControl
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Exclamation Bleaching hair causes brain damage

According to Dr. Martin Pratt of Brandine University, and Dr. Benjamin Staines of the Center for the Institute of Studies, hair bleaching causes brain damage. Hydrogen peroxide, the key ingredient, will seep into the skull, and kill brain cells.

"We have all heard the jokes about dumb blonds, and I wondered if they were really all dizzy," said Dr. Pratt. "I decided to do a scientific study. I met many blonds who matched the stereotype, and other blonds who clearly did not. It was not long before I noticed an uncanny pattern. Natural blonds were not dumb or dizzy at all. Many of them were highly intelligent, coordinated and sensible. Bleach blonds demonstrated negative traits like being dim-witted, vain, shallow, gullible, and generally dizzy. I had a colleague of mine, Dr. Staines, perform studies to confirm my findings, and he did. Bleach blonds are dumb because they suffer from peroxide poisoning.

"When I started my own study to confirm Dr. Pratt's findings," explained Dr. Staines, "I decided to check men as well, since hair bleaching and dyeing are becoming popular with both sexes. Men, too are suffering loss of their mental abilities through use of hair dyes and bleaches. Bleach is far worse than other hair colors, as it contains a lot more peroxide. Men who bleached their hair were prone to grunting and high-fiving a lot, had difficulty remembering simple things like names, and seemed to have a penchant for injuring themselves performing stupid stunts."

Dr. Pratt and Dr. Staines both agree that the use of hair bleach will be an increasing problem in the future. "We are going to have to start building more nursing homes," commented Dr. Pratt. "As more and more people in our image obsessed culture use hair bleach, more and more will become mentally incompetent at even younger ages, and will just not be capable of taking care of themselves. We may even have to start up idiot asylums, and commit chronically stupid people.

http://www.uncoveror.com/index.html

Watanya Cecilia
    is at your service!

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time
    05:06 AM
    Gifts Gift Cake Cocktail Balloons Cake

Re: Bleaching hair causes brain damage

RUH-ROH...

Tamsen's Dogster Page
    http://www.dogster.com/?27525

ALOHA..!!
    is From sunny San Diego..!!

I am:
    Cool

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time
    06:06 AM
    Gifts Balloons Car Cocktail Cocktail Cocktail Kitten Banana Cocktail

Wink Re: Bleaching hair causes brain damage

Well no wonder I'm so damn smart I'm a brunette..!!
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time
    02:06 PM

So thats where , the say in comes from,,,, dumb blonde....well I say,,,,,,,,

maddona not dumb......and that loverly chick monroe ,,,,, O,, wotts her first name

never mine it will come to me,,,,,loldaffy52 """PS my hair grey.... without the bleach,,,,

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time
    08:06 AM

do you mean marilyn? silly liverpudlian!

SnoozeControl
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

You guys should check out the site... there's a bunch of ridiculous and funny "news" stories in there. Here's another example:

ANGRY ABOUT UNSUCCESSFUL HUNT, CHENEY SHOOTS FRIEND.
    As you have probably heard or read by now, Vice President Dick Cheney shot another member of his hunting party named Harry Whittington. They were quail hunting and accidents happen, so they say. You have not heard the whole story. They were not hunting quail, but a human target: unpopular former Vice President Dan Quayle. Many republicans still blame Quayle's boneheaded gaffes like the "potatoe incident" for Bush the elder's loss to Bill Clinton. When the one time veep ran away unscathed, it made Cheney very angry. In a rage, he recklessly discharged his rifle hitting Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin and personal friend.

... "The V.P. can be a real sadistic bastard. It is not good to be around him when he is mad. If anyone says anything to him about his outbursts, he'll snap and snarl that he's Dick Cheney, and he is powerful enough to do whatever floats his boat, so don't run your mouth at him." He went on to add, "We have learned to speak only when spoken to, and even then to walk on eggshells."

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    do you mean marilyn? silly liverpudlian!
    why thanku ,, for help in ....an old grey hair....duckman out,,, melady... lol daffy52

wacker,,,,, just as a matter, off interest.... lol cheeky wott colours your hair me lady cop......

mrsK
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Well at least I now know what is happening to me.
    I often wondered if the streaks were the cause

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time
    08:06 AM

Quote Originally Posted by daffodil52
    why thanku ,, for help in ....an old grey hair....duckman out,,, melady... lol daffy52

wacker,,,,, just as a matter, off interest.... lol cheeky wott colours your hair me lady cop......
    dark chestnut. shiny. long. sexy.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-30-2014
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    You guys should check out the site... there's a bunch of ridiculous and funny "news" stories in there. Here's another example:

ANGRY ABOUT UNSUCCESSFUL HUNT, CHENEY SHOOTS FRIEND.
    As you have probably heard or read by now, Vice President Dick Cheney shot another member of his hunting party named Harry Whittington. They were quail hunting and accidents happen, so they say. You have not heard the whole story. They were not hunting quail, but a human target: unpopular former Vice President Dan Quayle. Many republicans still blame Quayle's boneheaded gaffes like the "potatoe incident" for Bush the elder's loss to Bill Clinton. When the one time veep ran away unscathed, it made Cheney very angry. In a rage, he recklessly discharged his rifle hitting Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin and personal friend.

... "The V.P. can be a real sadistic bastard. It is not good to be around him when he is mad. If anyone says anything to him about his outbursts, he'll snap and snarl that he's Dick Cheney, and he is powerful enough to do whatever floats his boat, so don't run your mouth at him." He went on to add, "We have learned to speak only when spoken to, and even then to walk on eggshells."
    hi daffy here,,,,
    hang on, how doe's one know,,, its dyed... they could come from sweden....

or they may have been born,, with a fair hair.... ?????????lol daffy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast