Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 3.33%
  • NO

45 75.00%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

9 15.00%
  • OTHER

4 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1933

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:35 AM

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    The Bible itself has been edited, redacted, changed, added to and subtracted from by the so called Christians of the past and the present.. Numbers 31 the God who said thou shalt not kill or do murder thells the Hebrew to kill every man woman, child, animal that is in the land. So much for a loving God who tells us not to kill. Let's not forget the soldiers could keep the virgins for themselves. War crimes!!!! Seen for what it is the Bible is a very important ancient text with both beauty and truth. If the historical Jesus were able to come back today he would be appalled at what western Christendom has done with his name.
    No, it has never been edited. It has never been changed. It has only been translated into English from the original languages. There were special circumstances where God ordered killing certain nations because of their gross wickedness and God knew what would happen to His people if they were allowed to abide where they were. Interestingly, the Jews didn't always obey God and the nation that God told them to wipe out were constantly fighting, murdering, attacking the Jews. They even got them to worship false Gods. That was only in very rare circumstances. Christians actually follow what God's word said to do. What is it that western Christians do that the Bible says not to do?

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Xfrod I find it impossible to believe anything you say. Try reading some history about the Christian faith. I could suggest the works of many scholars but am sure you would not read them. You think you have the truth and don't confuse me with the facts.. God tells people not to murder but then orders it anyway . Some God of love!!!! As far as Luther goes he made the same mistake many are making. Reading the Bible literally. You have indeed made God in your own image.
    I have read history of the Christian faith. Your problem is that you believe those Liberal, Anti Christian so called scholars.

Here is some Christian history for you:

The Trail Of Blood:

The Trail of Blood - By J. M. Carroll

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Fox's Book Of Martyrs:

Fox's Book of Martyrs

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

PLEASE PRAY THIS PRAYER OF SALVATION:

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Come up with one documented miracle that can't be explained scientifically. Once again - nothing anecdotal.
    90 Minutes In Heaven with Don Piper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0JByhq3sAI

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

DID JESUS RISE FROM THE DEAD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3mBFsfdYU

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

DID JESUS RISE FROM THE DEAD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3mBFsfdYU

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    It won't matter I will be dead.
    It matters because we never cease to exist after we die.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Try this link to a guy who has been to hell and back. I posted it before, but the link was messed up. Just watch it. It's very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8TEGMj-jc

+ Reply to Thread