Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 3.28%
  • NO

46 75.41%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

9 14.75%
  • OTHER

4 6.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 274 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2733

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time
    11:58 AM

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Fascinating.

I think I might enjoy reading your explanation of how a rather poor photograph of a carcass of an undeterminable species, might disprove the entire Darwinian line of thought.

Even if that creature were proved to be a once living creature that had been around for 200 million years without our knowledge, that would only actually prove Darwin's theories.
    Don't have a lot of time right now, but according to evolutionists, Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago long before man supposedly evolved from apes. They need that to be true for their false theory to be true. It can pre proven that dinosaurs lived with men through historical writings, cave drawings, sculptures all over the world.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Don't have a lot of time right now, but according to evolutionists, Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago long before man supposedly evolved from apes. They need that to be true for their false theory to be true. It can pre proven that dinosaurs lived with men through historical writings, cave drawings, sculptures all over the world.
    Actually, I don't think Evolutionists really care whether Dinosaurs lived or died. But the fact that there is no substantial evidence that any lived in the last few thousand years, makes it quite surprising if one happened to show up.
    However, that picture offers no real proof that the critter in question is a Plesiosaur.
    It may not be so much that I've conceded your point as that you just can't hear me rolling my eyes.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

Actually, I don't think Evolutionists really care whether Dinosaurs lived or died. But the fact that there is no substantial evidence that any lived in the last few thousand years, makes it quite surprising if one happened to show up.
    However, that picture offers no real proof that the critter in question is a Plesiosaur.
    Actually there are historical writings from Marco Polo, Alexander the Great, Arastatle, St. George, The Epic of Gilgamesh, Antonio Pilofetta, Edeisy and others that describe dinosaurs in detail. Also, the Bible describes dinosaurs in detail.

There are sculptures of dinosaurs, cave drawings and other evidences that you will ignore.

Proudly humble

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

Actually there are historical writings from Marco Polo, Alexander the Great, Arastatle, St. George, The Epic of Gilgamesh, Antonio Pilofetta, Edeisy and others that describe dinosaurs in detail. Also, the Bible describes dinosaurs in detail.

There are sculptures of dinosaurs, cave drawings and other evidences that you will ignore.
    You've read these writings,yourself, have you?
    It may not be so much that I've conceded your point as that you just can't hear me rolling my eyes.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

Many of these writings are pretty clearly dinosaurs. Sometimes the creatures are called 'Dragons' which was the word used for dinosaurs before the word dinosaur was coined in the 1800s.

Here are some of the writings:

Dinosaurs in History:

Dinosaurs in History

Kent Hovind also proved very clearly that Dinosaurs lived with men.

Proudly humble

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

Many of these writings are pretty clearly dinosaurs. Sometimes the creatures are called 'Dragons' which was the word used for dinosaurs before the word dinosaur was coined in the 1800s.

Here are some of the writings:

Dinosaurs in History:

Dinosaurs in History

Kent Hovind also proved very clearly that Dinosaurs lived with men.

So, no, then.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

So, no, then.
    The answer is yes and I provided you with a link to them. Here are 3 of them and there are many more. Are they fake?

Herodotus' Account of Flying Reptiles
    Herodotus was a Greek historian who lived in the 5th century BC from (484 b.c.-425 b.c.) Many scholars refer to him as "the Father of History" in Western culture. He was the first historian known to collect his materials systematically, test their accuracy and arrange them in a vivid narrative.
    In his work,The History of Herodotus, Book 2, Herodotus records an interesting report of flying winged serpents. It is interesting to note that there are no living winged serpents in our day. Things go extinct. These accounts cannot be overlooked and do much to show that our presuppositions about flying reptiles and dinosaurs are flawed. The account is quoted from his work, The History of Herodotus:
    Learn about this account and more. Watch the movie: Forbidden History.
    "There is a region moreover in Arabia, situated nearly over against the city of Buto, to which place I came to inquire about the winged serpents: and when I came thither I saw bones of serpents and spines in quantity so great that it is impossible to make report of the number, and there were heaps of spines, some heaps large and others less large and others smaller still than these, and these heaps were many in number."
    "The region in which the spines are scattered upon the ground is of the nature of an entrance from a narrow mountain pass to a great plain, which plain adjoins the plain of Egypt;
    "and the story goes that at the beginning of spring winged serpents from Arabia fly towards Egypt, and the birds called ibises meet them at the entrance of this country and do not suffer the serpents to go by but kill them. On account of this deed it is (say the Arabians) that the ibis has come to be greatly honored by the Egyptians, and the Egyptians also agree that it is for this reason that they honor these birds."
    The quotation goes on to describe the ibis and then continues on with the description of the winged serpents as follows:
    "As for the serpent its form is like that of the watersnake; and it has wings not feathered but most nearly resembling the wings of the bat. Let so much suffice as has been said now concerning sacred animals."
    The History of Herodotus, Part II, #75 & 76.Check out the source material for yourself.
    There are other accounts of flying serpents throughout history which will be chronicled here as more pages are added. Check back frequently to learn more about the amazing history of man and dinosaur.
    Watch the FREE movie: Forbidden History to see more evidence.

Pliny the Elder wrote About Dragons
    Gaius Plinius Secundus, better known as Pliny the Elder, was an author, naturalist, and natural philosopher as well as a naval and army commander of the early Roman Empire. He lived from 23 A.D to 79 A.D. He spent most of his time studying, writing or investigating natural and geographic phenomena in the field. He wrote an encyclopedic work, Naturalis Historia, or Natural History.
    Natural History, consists of 37 books covering mathematics, geography, anthropology, zoology, botany, agriculture, pharmacology, mineralogy, and much more.
    In Book Eight of Natural History, we find some fairly detailed information about "dragons." Book Eight also contains information about Crocodiles, Serpents, and other reptiles, ruling out these as candidates for the dragon. From the reading, It could be that the "dragons" mentioned here meant the largest of all snakes, the size of which is now extinct or are very rare today. The following are quotes from Book Eight: Chapters XI, XII, & XIII, XVII. (source document: Book Eight of Natural History.)
    To learn about this account and more. Watch the movie: Forbidden History: Dinosaurs and the Bible.
    Book Eight: Chap. XI: "Elephants breed in that part of Affricke which lyeth beyond the deserts....India bringeth fouth the biggest: as also the dragons that are continually at variance with them, and evermore fighting, and those of such greatnesse, that they can easily claspe and wind round about the Elephants, and withall tye them fast with a knot. In this conflict they die, both the one and the other:"
    "the Elephant hee falls downe dead as conquered, and with his heavie weight crusheth and squeaseth the dragon that his wound and wreathed about him."
    Chapter XII: "...the dragons ware hereof, entangle and snarle his feet and legges first with their taile: the Elephants on the other side, undoe those knots wiht their trunke as with a hand....the principall thing the dragons make at is the eye...Now these dragons are so big withall, that they be able to receive all the Elephants bloud. Thus they are sucked drie, untill they fall down dead..."
    Chapter XIII: "In Ethyopia there be as great dragons bred, as in India, namely twentie cubits long.(approx. 30 feet)
    Also noted in chapter XIIII is the following interesting quote:
    "Megasthenes writeth, that there be serpents among the Indians to that bignesse, that they are able to swallow stags or buls all whole....Attilius Regulaus, generall under the Romanes, during the warres against the Carthaginians, assailed a Serpent neere the river Bagrada, which caried in length 120 foot..."
    Book Eight of Natural History. Check out the source material yourself. Go to the link, cut and paste Book Eight into a Word document, save it, and then use the find function to search the word "dragon."
    Watch the FREE movie: Forbidden History: Dinosaurs and the Bible. to learn what really happened in the recent past that caused the extinction of most dinosaurs. Also learn what happened to the few survivors.

Marco Polo's Account of Dinosaurs
    Marco Polo was a trader and explorer who spent over 20 years traveling through out Asia, Persia, China, and Indonesia. It was his journey which ultimately inspired other men like Christopher Columbus to explore the world. His travels took place from around 1271-1298.
    The book,The Travels of Marco Polo, is the written record which chronicles the adventures and travels that Marco Polo experienced while exploring the eastern world. In part 2, chapter 40, Marco Polo reports what he describes as "huge serpents". The descriptions given sound in many ways no different than descriptions given of the dinosaurs in the text books.
    The following is an excerpt from Marco Polo's book in which he describes a dinosaur:
    Don't like to read? Watch the movie: Forbidden History to learn more.
    "Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
    The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;
    "After which they drag themselves towards some lake, spring of water, or river, in order to drink. By their motion in this way along the shore, and their vast weight, they make a deep impression, as if a heavy beam had been drawn along the sands. Those whose employment is to hunt them observe the track by which they are most frequently accustomed to go, and fix into the ground several pieces of wood, armed with sharp iron spikes, which they cover with sand in such a manner as not to be perceptible.
    When therefore the animals make their way towards the places they usually haunt, they are wounded by these instruments, and speedily killed. The crows, as soon as they perceive them to be dead, set up to scream; and this serves as a signal to the hunters, who advance the spot, and proceed to separate the skin from the flesh, taking care immediately to secure the gall, which is most highly esteemed in medicine.
    In cases of the bite of a mad dog, a penny weight of it, dissolved in wine, is administered. It is also useful in accelerating parturition, when the labor pains of women have come on. A small quantity of it being applied to carbuncles, pustules, or other eruptions on the body, they are presently dispersed; and it is efficacious in many other complaints.
    The flesh also of the animal is sold at a dear rate, being thought to have a higher flavor than other kinds of meat, and by all persons it is esteemed a delicacy." (The Travels of Marco Polo, © 1948,Book 2, Chapter XL, pg. 185-186)
    Author's Note: You can download the book and read it for yourself from this link: The Travels of Marco Polo: Book 2
    It is amazing that so many reports from across so many cultures throughout the world are ignored by the modern day science. The presupposition that dinosaurs died off millions of years ago totally blinds them to the idea that dinosaurs have always existed with man.

Proudly humble

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

The answer is yes and I provided you with a link to them. Here are 3 of them and there are many more. Are they fake?

Herodotus' Account of Flying Reptiles
    Herodotus was a Greek historian who lived in the 5th century BC from (484 b.c.-425 b.c.) Many scholars refer to him as "the Father of History" in Western culture. He was the first historian known to collect his materials systematically, test their accuracy and arrange them in a vivid narrative.
    In his work,The History of Herodotus, Book 2, Herodotus records an interesting report of flying winged serpents. It is interesting to note that there are no living winged serpents in our day. Things go extinct. These accounts cannot be overlooked and do much to show that our presuppositions about flying reptiles and dinosaurs are flawed. The account is quoted from his work, The History of Herodotus:
    Learn about this account and more. Watch the movie: Forbidden History.
    "There is a region moreover in Arabia, situated nearly over against the city of Buto, to which place I came to inquire about the winged serpents: and when I came thither I saw bones of serpents and spines in quantity so great that it is impossible to make report of the number, and there were heaps of spines, some heaps large and others less large and others smaller still than these, and these heaps were many in number."
    "The region in which the spines are scattered upon the ground is of the nature of an entrance from a narrow mountain pass to a great plain, which plain adjoins the plain of Egypt;
    "and the story goes that at the beginning of spring winged serpents from Arabia fly towards Egypt, and the birds called ibises meet them at the entrance of this country and do not suffer the serpents to go by but kill them. On account of this deed it is (say the Arabians) that the ibis has come to be greatly honored by the Egyptians, and the Egyptians also agree that it is for this reason that they honor these birds."
    The quotation goes on to describe the ibis and then continues on with the description of the winged serpents as follows:
    "As for the serpent its form is like that of the watersnake; and it has wings not feathered but most nearly resembling the wings of the bat. Let so much suffice as has been said now concerning sacred animals."
    The History of Herodotus, Part II, #75 & 76.Check out the source material for yourself.
    There are other accounts of flying serpents throughout history which will be chronicled here as more pages are added. Check back frequently to learn more about the amazing history of man and dinosaur.

Pliny the Elder wrote About Dragons
    Gaius Plinius Secundus, better known as Pliny the Elder, was an author, naturalist, and natural philosopher as well as a naval and army commander of the early Roman Empire. He lived from 23 A.D to 79 A.D. He spent most of his time studying, writing or investigating natural and geographic phenomena in the field. He wrote an encyclopedic work, Naturalis Historia, or Natural History.
    Natural History, consists of 37 books covering mathematics, geography, anthropology, zoology, botany, agriculture, pharmacology, mineralogy, and much more.
    In Book Eight of Natural History, we find some fairly detailed information about "dragons." Book Eight also contains information about Crocodiles, Serpents, and other reptiles, ruling out these as candidates for the dragon. From the reading, It could be that the "dragons" mentioned here meant the largest of all snakes, the size of which is now extinct or are very rare today. The following are quotes from Book Eight: Chapters XI, XII, & XIII, XVII. (source document: Book Eight of Natural History.)
    To learn about this account and more. Watch the movie: Forbidden History: Dinosaurs and the Bible.
    Book Eight: Chap. XI: "Elephants breed in that part of Affricke which lyeth beyond the deserts....India bringeth fouth the biggest: as also the dragons that are continually at variance with them, and evermore fighting, and those of such greatnesse, that they can easily claspe and wind round about the Elephants, and withall tye them fast with a knot. In this conflict they die, both the one and the other:"
    "the Elephant hee falls downe dead as conquered, and with his heavie weight crusheth and squeaseth the dragon that his wound and wreathed about him."
    Chapter XII: "...the dragons ware hereof, entangle and snarle his feet and legges first with their taile: the Elephants on the other side, undoe those knots wiht their trunke as with a hand....the principall thing the dragons make at is the eye...Now these dragons are so big withall, that they be able to receive all the Elephants bloud. Thus they are sucked drie, untill they fall down dead..."
    Chapter XIII: "In Ethyopia there be as great dragons bred, as in India, namely twentie cubits long.(approx. 30 feet)
    Also noted in chapter XIIII is the following interesting quote:
    "Megasthenes writeth, that there be serpents among the Indians to that bignesse, that they are able to swallow stags or buls all whole....Attilius Regulaus, generall under the Romanes, during the warres against the Carthaginians, assailed a Serpent neere the river Bagrada, which caried in length 120 foot..."
    Book Eight of Natural History. Check out the source material yourself. Go to the link, cut and paste Book Eight into a Word document, save it, and then use the find function to search the word "dragon."
    Watch the FREE movie: Forbidden History: Dinosaurs and the Bible. to learn what really happened in the recent past that caused the extinction of most dinosaurs. Also learn what happened to the few survivors.

Marco Polo's Account of Dinosaurs
    Marco Polo was a trader and explorer who spent over 20 years traveling through out Asia, Persia, China, and Indonesia. It was his journey which ultimately inspired other men like Christopher Columbus to explore the world. His travels took place from around 1271-1298.
    The book,The Travels of Marco Polo, is the written record which chronicles the adventures and travels that Marco Polo experienced while exploring the eastern world. In part 2, chapter 40, Marco Polo reports what he describes as "huge serpents". The descriptions given sound in many ways no different than descriptions given of the dinosaurs in the text books.
    The following is an excerpt from Marco Polo's book in which he describes a dinosaur:
    Don't like to read? Watch the movie: Forbidden History to learn more.
    "Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
    The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;
    "After which they drag themselves towards some lake, spring of water, or river, in order to drink. By their motion in this way along the shore, and their vast weight, they make a deep impression, as if a heavy beam had been drawn along the sands. Those whose employment is to hunt them observe the track by which they are most frequently accustomed to go, and fix into the ground several pieces of wood, armed with sharp iron spikes, which they cover with sand in such a manner as not to be perceptible.
    When therefore the animals make their way towards the places they usually haunt, they are wounded by these instruments, and speedily killed. The crows, as soon as they perceive them to be dead, set up to scream; and this serves as a signal to the hunters, who advance the spot, and proceed to separate the skin from the flesh, taking care immediately to secure the gall, which is most highly esteemed in medicine.
    In cases of the bite of a mad dog, a penny weight of it, dissolved in wine, is administered. It is also useful in accelerating parturition, when the labor pains of women have come on. A small quantity of it being applied to carbuncles, pustules, or other eruptions on the body, they are presently dispersed; and it is efficacious in many other complaints.
    The flesh also of the animal is sold at a dear rate, being thought to have a higher flavor than other kinds of meat, and by all persons it is esteemed a delicacy." (The Travels of Marco Polo, © 1948,Book 2, Chapter XL, pg. 185-186)
    Author's Note: You can download the book and read it for yourself from this link: The Travels of Marco Polo: Book 2
    It is amazing that so many reports from across so many cultures throughout the world are ignored by the modern day science. The presupposition that dinosaurs died off millions of years ago totally blinds them to the idea that dinosaurs have always existed with man.
    No, I don't think they are fake. I am sure that those people did, indeed, write those things.
    I am curious how such creatures could have wandered the earth, among men, up to a few hundred years ago, and yet we have not a single skin or set of actual bones remaining to show for them, given Man's tendency to collect such thing from other beasts we have shared the Earth with.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

No, I don't think they are fake. I am sure that those people did, indeed, write those things.
    I am curious how such creatures could have wandered the earth, among men, up to a few hundred years ago, and yet we have not a single skin or set of actual bones remaining to show for them, given Man's tendency to collect such thing from other beasts we have shared the Earth with.
    Here is your problem. The evolutionists vehemently deny that Dinosaurs lived with men. They say that they died out 65 million years ago. They NEED for that to be true for their theory to hold, but it's easily disproved. They DO have bones that are from those times, but the flawed dating methods date them to be millions of years old. Also, they have discovered soft tissue in many dinosaur bones, which could only last a few thousand years at best. The evolutionists won't even admit that those fossils aren't millions of years old.

The Dino Directory - When did dinosaurs live? - Natural History Museum

Proudly humble

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-15-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Here is your problem. The evolutionists vehemently deny that Dinosaurs lived with men. They say that they died out 65 million years ago. They NEED for that to be true for their theory to hold, but it's easily disproved. They DO have bones that are from those times, but the flawed dating methods date them to be millions of years old. Also, they have discovered soft tissue in many dinosaur bones, which could only last a few thousand years at best. The evolutionists won't even admit that those fossils aren't millions of years old.

The Dino Directory - When did dinosaurs live? - Natural History Museum
    Sorry, but that is not MY problem.
    I actually don't know any "Evolutionists"
    I do know what I have read in the Science Journals, and such.

So, again, what do you suppose happened to the dinosaurs, if they only died out in the last few centuries?

As for "Soft Tissue"
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ker-115306469/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 274 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast