Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Trumps Twitter Link

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    is yep.........Me too
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,459
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    07:28 PM
    Points
    8,062

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Oh i get it..... i read it wrong. Sorry i thought you were bristling up at me. Hence why i didnt think it made sense

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    923
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM
    Points
    3,458

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Trump is doing a great job. Too bad they won't leave him alone.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    is just wandrin
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Wandrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Today?
    Posts
    1,528
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    01:28 AM
    Points
    6,160
    Gifts Balloons Cake Gift

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Trump is doing a great job. Too bad they won't leave him alone.
    He is doing a great job at self-promotion and publicity seeking. His performance as president, however, is pretty pitiful.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    923
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM
    Points
    3,458

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandrin View Post
    He is doing a great job at self-promotion and publicity seeking. His performance as president, however, is pretty pitiful.
    He's doing lots of good. His actions are that of a very Conservative President.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kingston-upon-Thames
    Posts
    4,548
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:28 AM
    Points
    6,402
    Gifts Beer Beer

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Well he's achieved nothing so far. Wall unbuilt, Obamacare unrepealed - and this with BOTH Houses and White House all Republican. He's regarded as dangerous buffoon who gropes women by the rest of the world. If he's doing any good I'm not seeing it - unless you think making the US an international laughing stock is good.

    Unprecedented levels of natural disaster hitting the US these days - hurricanes, forest fires north and south and you can add Houston to new Orleans and new York as hammered. I'd say climate change is playing a part. What does the President do? Encourage carbon emissions.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    is yep.........Me too
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,459
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    07:28 PM
    Points
    8,062

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    So diplomacy will continue until the first bomb drops?

    They are going to do it regardless then?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    923
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM
    Points
    3,458

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    Well he's achieved nothing so far. Wall unbuilt, Obamacare unrepealed - and this with BOTH Houses and White House all Republican. He's regarded as dangerous buffoon who gropes women by the rest of the world. If he's doing any good I'm not seeing it - unless you think making the US an international laughing stock is good.

    Unprecedented levels of natural disaster hitting the US these days - hurricanes, forest fires north and south and you can add Houston to new Orleans and new York as hammered. I'd say climate change is playing a part. What does the President do? Encourage carbon emissions.
    He's trying his best. It's the RINOS that are stopping him. I don't blame Trump for that. He appointed a great SCJ, appointed lots of Pro life people to his cabinet, signed executive orders cutting regulations, allowed the Alaskan Pipeline and expanded drilling, pulled us out of the Paris accord and other things. He is trying to cut taxes on everyone.

  8. #68
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,371
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    02:28 AM
    Points
    35,711
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    He's trying his best. It's the RINOS that are stopping him. I don't blame Trump for that. He appointed a great SCJ, appointed lots of Pro life people to his cabinet, signed executive orders cutting regulations, allowed the Alaskan Pipeline and expanded drilling, pulled us out of the Paris accord and other things. He is trying to cut taxes on everyone.
    Really love that kool-aid, do yah?
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,116
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM
    Points
    27,986
    Gifts Kitten

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    To be fair, he is right on everything except the tax issue. Taxes being an issue I wouldn't expect a dependent to understand. The questions though are, were those decisions smart decisions.

    As for tax cutting - you just can't increase the military budget tenfold and cut taxes unless you continue to run up the national debt. Something republicans believe to be smart money management. Usually not with their own money, mind you, only other people's. Tax revenue, it seems, is nobody's money in the eyes of politicians.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    923
    Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM
    Points
    3,458

    Re: Trumps Twitter Link

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    To be fair, he is right on everything except the tax issue. Taxes being an issue I wouldn't expect a dependent to understand. The questions though are, were those decisions smart decisions.

    As for tax cutting - you just can't increase the military budget tenfold and cut taxes unless you continue to run up the national debt. Something republicans believe to be smart money management. Usually not with their own money, mind you, only other people's. Tax revenue, it seems, is nobody's money in the eyes of politicians.
    You can if you find the ideal % of taxes that maximizes revenue. It's not always the high number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2