is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    07:28 PM

Re: Trumps Twitter Link

Oh i get it..... i read it wrong. Sorry i thought you were bristling up at me. Hence why i didnt think it made sense

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:28 AM

Trump is doing a great job. Too bad they won't leave him alone.

is just wandrin

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    01:28 AM
    Gifts Balloons Cake Gift

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Trump is doing a great job. Too bad they won't leave him alone.
    He is doing a great job at self-promotion and publicity seeking. His performance as president, however, is pretty pitiful.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Wandrin View Post
    He is doing a great job at self-promotion and publicity seeking. His performance as president, however, is pretty pitiful.
    He's doing lots of good. His actions are that of a very Conservative President.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:28 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Well he's achieved nothing so far. Wall unbuilt, Obamacare unrepealed - and this with BOTH Houses and White House all Republican. He's regarded as dangerous buffoon who gropes women by the rest of the world. If he's doing any good I'm not seeing it - unless you think making the US an international laughing stock is good.

Unprecedented levels of natural disaster hitting the US these days - hurricanes, forest fires north and south and you can add Houston to new Orleans and new York as hammered. I'd say climate change is playing a part. What does the President do? Encourage carbon emissions.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    07:28 PM

So diplomacy will continue until the first bomb drops?

They are going to do it regardless then?

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    Well he's achieved nothing so far. Wall unbuilt, Obamacare unrepealed - and this with BOTH Houses and White House all Republican. He's regarded as dangerous buffoon who gropes women by the rest of the world. If he's doing any good I'm not seeing it - unless you think making the US an international laughing stock is good.

Unprecedented levels of natural disaster hitting the US these days - hurricanes, forest fires north and south and you can add Houston to new Orleans and new York as hammered. I'd say climate change is playing a part. What does the President do? Encourage carbon emissions.
    He's trying his best. It's the RINOS that are stopping him. I don't blame Trump for that. He appointed a great SCJ, appointed lots of Pro life people to his cabinet, signed executive orders cutting regulations, allowed the Alaskan Pipeline and expanded drilling, pulled us out of the Paris accord and other things. He is trying to cut taxes on everyone.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    02:28 AM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    He's trying his best. It's the RINOS that are stopping him. I don't blame Trump for that. He appointed a great SCJ, appointed lots of Pro life people to his cabinet, signed executive orders cutting regulations, allowed the Alaskan Pipeline and expanded drilling, pulled us out of the Paris accord and other things. He is trying to cut taxes on everyone.
    Really love that kool-aid, do yah?
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

To be fair, he is right on everything except the tax issue. Taxes being an issue I wouldn't expect a dependent to understand. The questions though are, were those decisions smart decisions.

As for tax cutting - you just can't increase the military budget tenfold and cut taxes unless you continue to run up the national debt. Something republicans believe to be smart money management. Usually not with their own money, mind you, only other people's. Tax revenue, it seems, is nobody's money in the eyes of politicians.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    To be fair, he is right on everything except the tax issue. Taxes being an issue I wouldn't expect a dependent to understand. The questions though are, were those decisions smart decisions.

As for tax cutting - you just can't increase the military budget tenfold and cut taxes unless you continue to run up the national debt. Something republicans believe to be smart money management. Usually not with their own money, mind you, only other people's. Tax revenue, it seems, is nobody's money in the eyes of politicians.
    You can if you find the ideal % of taxes that maximizes revenue. It's not always the high number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast