Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turkey Holland.....what's it all about ?

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    02:55 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Turkey Holland.....what's it all about ?

The Netherlands has warned its citizens over travel to Turkey as a row between the countries shows no sign of abating.
    Turkish attempts to hold rallies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands have been blocked.

Is Erdogan another political knob ? For want of another word.
    And why should Holland allow electioneering rallies concerning Turkish internal matters anyway ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Re: Turkey Holland.....what's it all about ?

Erdogan wants to create an islamnic state in turkey that's why he wants to change the secular constiturion and give himself more power He has removed all the secular judges and politicians who might have tried to stop him blaming them for the attempted coup that more like a fabrication than anything else. He's stirring it up with the dutch because he knows it makes a right wing victory on the upcoming polls more likely and doing the same in germany and france he knows will stir things up and he's winding up to telling europe to get stuffed.

Unfortuinately for the kurds they are suitting on large oil reserves that's why they are the target for his government despite they fact they have been the most effective opposition to isis.

You're assuminmg peace and love are his aims in life. Turkey has one of the most powerful militaries in the middle east it's not just brexiteers that hanker back to days of empire.

is .

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Balloons Car Gift Naughty Mag Certificate Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    The Netherlands has warned its citizens over travel to Turkey as a row between the countries shows no sign of abating.
    Turkish attempts to hold rallies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands have been blocked.

Is Erdogan another political knob ? For want of another word.
    And why should Holland allow electioneering rallies concerning Turkish internal matters anyway ?
    The countries mentioned all have quite a large ex-pat Turkish population who are all entitled to vote in the upcoming election - as Erdogan voters are typically from the rural areas and (I'm guessing here), the ex-pats are more urbanites moving to find industrial work, he wants to get his six-pen'orth in first.

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    11:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Erdogan wants to create an islamnic state in turkey that's why he wants to change the secular constiturion and give himself more power He has removed all the secular judges and politicians who might have tried to stop him blaming them for the attempted coup that more like a fabrication than anything else. He's stirring it up with the dutch because he knows it makes a right wing victory on the upcoming polls more likely and doing the same in germany and france he knows will stir things up and he's winding up to telling europe to get stuffed.

Unfortuinately for the kurds they are suitting on large oil reserves that's why they are the target for his government despite they fact they have been the most effective opposition to isis.

You're assuminmg peace and love are his aims in life. Turkey has one of the most powerful militaries in the middle east it's not just brexiteers that hanker back to days of empire.
    Thanks for that, i was aware of turkeys' matters,..... but seeing the bum fight recently was totally out of left field. Had know idea how the Dutch could be "remnents of nazis". Didnt make any sense.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Trump is doing the same thing: keeping supporters whipped up in a patriotic fervour and not thinking by constant and bloodcurdling references to threats and dark forces while he tries to consolidate power. Truth of course is nowhere to be seen and isn't real to these people anyway. Truth to them is what they say it is. Literally.

Some brexiters are also doing the same thing.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

In a speech televised live on Tuesday, Erdoğan said: “We know the Netherlands and the Dutch from the Srebrenica massacre. We know how rotten their character is from their massacre of 8,000 Bosnians there.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...about-dutch-pm
    The Turkish president is mistaken. The Dutch killed nobody at Srebrenica. The Turkish president is meanwhile failing to remember the Armenian genocide in which Turkey's barbaric armed forces slaughtered over a million unarmed civilians while purging the Armenian population from Turkish society. The Turkish president would do well not to throw stones from within the embarrassing glass house he occupies.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    08:55 PM

I like my Turkey fried in Greece and served on China.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Tired

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    07:55 PM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    In a speech televised live on Tuesday, Erdoğan said: “We know the Netherlands and the Dutch from the Srebrenica massacre. We know how rotten their character is from their massacre of 8,000 Bosnians there.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...about-dutch-pm
    The Turkish president is mistaken. The Dutch killed nobody at Srebrenica. The Turkish president is meanwhile failing to remember the Armenian genocide in which Turkey's barbaric armed forces slaughtered over a million unarmed civilians while purging the Armenian population from Turkish society. The Turkish president would do well not to throw stones from within the embarrassing glass house he occupies.
    Let's not even mention their treatment of the Kurds over the last century.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread