Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    04:36 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Re: GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history

Oh, I think I see. You regard Trump as maybe eccentric but basically a reasonable human being.

I regard him as a freak, a pervert, completely corrupt, utterly lacking in morals, emotionally juvenile, wilfully stupid and concerned only wholly and entirely with his own ego. That's just for starters. Obama I rather liked, though he was no particular friend of Britain.

To me it's as if you'd elected a paedophile traitor as president. He evokes utter disgust.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    08-21-2017
    Local Time
    09:36 PM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Re: GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    Oh, I think I see. You regard Trump as maybe eccentric but basically a reasonable human being.

I regard him as a freak, a pervert, completely corrupt, utterly lacking in morals, emotionally juvenile, wilfully stupid and concerned only wholly and entirely with his own ego. That's just for starters. Obama I rather liked, though he was no particular friend of Britain.

To me it's as if you'd elected a paedophile traitor as president. He evokes utter disgust.
    And I believe that you are quite wrong to think so highly of the man. (to borrow a line from the film "Last of the Mohicans" )
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

And I believe that you are quite wrong to think so highly of the man. (to borrow a line from the film "Last of the Mohicans" )
    Chuckle.

It's just as well I'm on a silly fluffy pink cloud of happiness at present, or I'd have been rude rather than merely descriptive.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Cake

If they ever do let him over here, I'd like to see him invited as a guest on Question Time. They'd tear him apart.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    08-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    If they ever do let him over here, I'd like to see him invited as a guest on Question Time. They'd tear him apart.
    I know a number of women most of whom who have never protested anything in their lives but who plan to protest if Trump comes here. The POTUS being a proud and outed molester seems to have them a little upset, unsurprisingly.

I do find it ironic when I find brexiters who don't support Trump, apparently unaware they are members of the same populist movement and supporting something every bit as ridiculous and grotesque for much the same reasons ("Everything will be fine if we leave the EU/Trump gets in..."...splat.).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2