I am:
    ----

Local Date
    04-26-2017
    Local Time
    11:00 AM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Celebration

Well, today's been quite an eventful one. As usual (on the early shift) I'm the first one in the office, and this is what I walk into. Today is a celebratory one as Utilita signs up its 500,000th customer. Champagne & nibbles all round (with specially recruited waiting staff to serve it all to everyone while they worked). Also was a £20 Gift Voucher for everyone. There were also the longest remaining customers there, along with their families - each of which was given a year's free energy (something they weren't expecting).
    Then, later on, whilst eating my lunch in the canteen, who should come & join me but Bill Bullen - the man himself - CEO, Founder & Owner of the company. I've seen him around the office on many occasions, but always held him in far too high esteem to even consider speaking to him - certainly not on a social level. Certainly not someone you expect to hear "Mind if I join you?" from. As it happens, he's a great bloke to chat to. Really down to earth & approachable.
    I also mentioned to him that I had heard rumours that Utilita was branching out into Broadband, and wondered if the rumours were true. He replied that it was more than true & that they had just connected their first customer - so watch this space. You heard it here first.
    Celebration-500000.jpg

is .

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    04-26-2017
    Local Time
    11:00 AM
    Gifts Balloons Car Gift Naughty Mag Certificate Beer Beer

Re: Celebration

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Well, today's been quite an eventful one. As usual (on the early shift) I'm the first one in the office, and this is what I walk into. Today is a celebratory one as Utilita signs up its 500,000th customer. Champagne & nibbles all round (with specially recruited waiting staff to serve it all to everyone while they worked). Also was a £20 Gift Voucher for everyone. There were also the longest remaining customers there, along with their families - each of which was given a year's free energy (something they weren't expecting).
    Then, later on, whilst eating my lunch in the canteen, who should come & join me but Bill Bullen - the man himself - CEO, Founder & Owner of the company. I've seen him around the office on many occasions, but always held him in far too high esteem to even consider speaking to him - certainly not on a social level. Certainly not someone you expect to hear "Mind if I join you?" from. As it happens, he's a great bloke to chat to. Really down to earth & approachable.
    I also mentioned to him that I had heard rumours that Utilita was branching out into Broadband, and wondered if the rumours were true. He replied that it was more than true & that they had just connected their first customer - so watch this space. You heard it here first.
    Attachment 41872
    That sounds like a great company to work for.

+ Reply to Thread