Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,099
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    02:44 PM
    Points
    27,918
    Gifts Kitten

    Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Did anyone watch the most recent episode of Real Time With Bill Mahr? When is this embarrassment of a host going to allow someone with some intelligence and sense take over his show or when is HBO going to put a better class of show on the network?

    Mahr invited Ralph Reed on as a guest and did a one on one. Mahr asked the stupidest questions and behaved like a teenager. He should be embarrassed, the whiney little bitch he is.

  2. #2
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,344
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    12:44 PM
    Points
    35,551
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Did anyone watch the most recent episode of Real Time With Bill Mahr? When is this embarrassment of a host going to allow someone with some intelligence and sense take over his show or when is HBO going to put a better class of show on the network?

    Mahr invited Ralph Reed on as a guest and did a one on one. Mahr asked the stupidest questions and behaved like a teenager. He should be embarrassed, the whiney little bitch he is.
    I used to enjoy Mahr, but his shows started to become a lot more puerile humor, and bashing of conservatives. Haven't had HBO for over a year, so ...
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    is yep.........Me too
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,424
    Local Date
    10-18-2017
    Local Time
    05:44 AM
    Points
    7,844

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Always a tell tale sign of ratings losses.

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     
    tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,371
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    01:44 PM
    Points
    15,510
    Gifts Beer Beer

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Never cared for Bill Mahr, so I never paid him much attention.

    Here are eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

    "The judge who always likes the results he reaches is a bad judge.".

  5. #5
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,344
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    12:44 PM
    Points
    35,551
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    Never cared for Bill Mahr, so I never paid him much attention.

    Here are eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

    Yup two idiots arguing. My favorite form of entertainment.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    636
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    01:44 PM
    Points
    2,468

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Are you referring to Bill MAHER or are there two separate hosts with similar names?

    I don't have cable so I'm restricted to over-the-air shows, but Maher has been around for a long time and he obviously has a devoted following.

    If you don't like the guy's style, the solution is simple - change the channel.

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     
    tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,371
    Local Date
    10-17-2017
    Local Time
    01:44 PM
    Points
    15,510
    Gifts Beer Beer

    Re: Ralph Reed vs Bill Mahr

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    Are you referring to Bill MAHER or are there two separate hosts with similar names?

    I don't have cable so I'm restricted to over-the-air shows, but Maher has been around for a long time and he obviously has a devoted following.
    First I heard of him was when he had a show where he would invite like 3 or four celebrities to discuss the news. Wasn't so much him, but his airhead celebrities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    If you don't like the guy's style, the solution is simple - change the channel.
    We were discussing a post presented here.

    I have nothing for or against Mahr, bless his heart.
    "The judge who always likes the results he reaches is a bad judge.".

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2