I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-25-2017
    Local Time
    04:19 PM

Re: Recent Rimini incident

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post

Honestly, I wonder if you really are Jewish. If you were an active anti-semite you couldn't have done a better job.
    Ahh, glad you said that . I deleted a sentence from my post in case i'd read the OP wrongly.
    It was my opinion it was some kind of convoluted bigotry.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-25-2017
    Local Time
    12:19 AM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    Well, you must have heard about the recent research of T. Gross. This American scholar has proved above all doubt, and supported his claims with numerical details, that - apart from the Jews murdered by Poles in collaboration with Germans - some 800.000 Jewish individuals were murdered solely by the Polish hands without any encouragement or incitement from German part. If it's not a large scale, then what is?

Actually, Denmark managed to save its whole Jewish population. The same is true for (surprise, surprise!) Bulgaria. In other countries, the rates of antisemitic collaboration were much lower but supposedly well documented - as opposed to non-documented in Poland. Therefore there is an impression to the contrary. Believe me, I spend the greater part of the week in Poland, constantly watch Polish TV, so I know what I'm talking about. Nothing compares to Polish - completely unfounded and unreasoned - hatred towards the Chosen Nation.
    I had to go look it up. I assume you are referring to Tomasz Gross. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder, and and ax to grind.
    From what I read so far, he only included testimony of people whose recollections agreed with the findings he wished to publish.
    While I am sure that there were plenty of locals who had no problem with helping the Nazi occupation in their "Crusade" I highly doubt that a majority of Poles were Freely collaborating and spending their free time whacking random Jews for sport.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-25-2017
    Local Time
    06:19 AM
    Gifts Beer Beer

Register to remove this ad.
    Interesting the OP has edited his more controversial comments - the one about the Chosen People has gone, I see.
    The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"
    Lone voice: "I'm not."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2