Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:57 PM

Re: Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

Still Crickets..LOL..This is telling...

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Do you think that Bill and Hillary will be prosecuted for selling 20% of US Uranium to the Russians while taking MILLIONS of dollars into the Clinton Foundation? And then Obama knew about it and did nothing and kept it quiet? Wow!
    That was bull$#!+
    You should actually READ the documents from the Iran Nuclear agreement, instead of listening to the right wingnuts.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    05:57 PM

The CLINTONS Are The Ones Who Were Colluding With The Russians

REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme | Daily Wire
    Trump is a moron. His followers are the same. You mean the Clintons colluding with the Russions to help Trump won the election? If you want to defend trump, find a better story.

. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/...fc439f0b9b08b7
    Copyright
    Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    That was bull$#!+
    You should actually READ the documents from the Iran Nuclear agreement, instead of listening to the right wingnuts.
    Is that why the FBI and the US Government is investigating her? Because there is nothing to see here?

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Is that why the FBI and the US Government is investigating her? Because there is nothing to see here?
    Typical right wingnut response.
    if you want to discuss the Iran Nuclear agreement, go read the document, first, so that you may actually know what you are talking about.
    If all you want to do is wallow in the right wingnut conspiracy BS, then, have a nice swim.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Trump may prove to be the worst US president in history, and that's saying something considering Regan and the Bushes are difficult to beat for that dubious honor.

That said, the entire Russian collusion thing appears bogus to me.

Did Russia want to sway the 2016 election? You bet they did - they always have in every election. It's in their interest to do so and they'd be incompetent as leaders if they didn't. The US tries to sway every election in every country. As does every country.

However, if anyone can invent bs charges for something, Robert Mueller can. He had lots to do with masterminding the lead-up to the Iraq invasion. BS of all BS! The man is a genius as a BSer.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

if you want to discuss the Iran Nuclear agreement, go read the document, first, so that you may actually know what you are talking about.
    If all you want to do is wallow in the right wingnut conspiracy BS, then, have a nice swim.
    Conspiracies aren't based on the facts. They are speculative. The facts didn't take you to Trump, they took you to Hillary and yet you won't believe it.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

942. How the FBI helps Donald Trump (1/11/2017)

Trump is the candidate of the FBI. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the FBI and Russian secret police.

Though Trump said hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’. He can not explain why he
    Called on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails.

By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us...ails.html?_r=0
    The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that Putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that Russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after Trump being elected US president. (see #941)

The fact that Putin remains inaction after President Obama retaliating Russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (Putin says he is waiting for Trump's administration.)

All these proved there was a secret deal that Russian hacked US in election to the order of Trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the FBI in following fields.

1. S.S.G. rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the Feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support Trump and tarnish Clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders
    by Carter Maness".

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

FACT: Obama and Hillary sold 20% of US Uranium to the Russians. FACT: At that same time the Clinton Foundation recieved $150 Million donation from the Russians. FACT: Hillary ran the DNC and paid $6 million dollars to the Russians for dirt on Trump. FACT: Bill Clinton gave a speech in Moscow to the Russians and they gave him 2x his normal speaking fee right after the uranium deal. We now know who was colluding with the Russians. It was Hillary and the DNC. I could have told you that over a year ago.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
    remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

The timing of most of the donations does not match

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place, according to The New York Times — Ian Telfer, the company’s chairman:

His donations through the Fernwood Foundation included $1 million reported in 2009, the year his company appealed to the American Embassy to help it keep its mines in Kazakhstan; $250,000 in 2010, the year the Russians sought majority control; as well as $600,000 in 2011 and $500,000 in 2012. Mr. Telfer said that his donations had nothing to do with his business dealings, and that he had never discussed Uranium One with Mr. or Mrs. Clinton. He said he had given the money because he wanted to support Mr. Giustra’s charitable endeavors with Mr. Clinton. “Frank and I have been friends and business partners for almost 20 years,” he said.

The timing of Telfer’s donations might be questionable if there was reason to believe that Hillary Clinton was instrumental in the approval of the deal with Russia, but all the evidence points to the contrary — that Clinton did not play a pivotal role, and, in fact, may not have played any role at all.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast