Cool

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time
    08:36 PM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Re: Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    ... Still think Capitalism doesn't work? Really Trump is KILLING it! ...
    Yes, He is.
    It may not be so much that I've conceded your point as that you just can't hear me rolling my eyes.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time
    07:36 PM

DNC Sues Trump Campaign, WikiLeaks, Russia Over Election Interference
    BLOOMBERG
    APRIL 20, 2018

The Democratic National Committee sued Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks claiming widespread interference in the 2016 election as part of a "brazen attack on American democracy."

The civil lawsuit could force President Donald Trump's 2016 staffers to answer questions under oath about campaign activities. Evidence gathered by the DNC could be made public in court filings and at a trial -- in contrast to information obtained through Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of Russian interference, which might not be publicly disclosed.

Many of the allegations reflect conclusions of major U.S. intelligence agencies and comes from guilty pleas and legal filings by Mueller, who is investigating links between Russia and the Trump campaign. The suit names close Trump associates including Jared Kushner, Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr., along with several prosecuted by Mueller, signaling the DNC intends to cast a wide net.

"Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump's campaign," DNC Chairman Tom Perez said in a statement. "This constituted an act of unprecedented treachery: the campaign of a nominee for president of the United States in league with a hostile foreign power to bolster its own chance to win the presidency."

DNC Sues Trump Campaign, WikiLeaks, Russia Over Election Interference - Alien-Earth.com

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

Russian lawyer from Trump Tower meeting claims to be an 'informant'
    'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,' Natalia Veselnitskaya says

Emily Shugerman New York @eshugerman 4/28/2018

The Russian lawyer who attended at a controversial meeting with Trump campaign members has reportedly called herself “an informant” who is in communication with Russia's chief prosecutor.

Attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya was one of eight people present at the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, which was organised after an intermediary promised to give Donald Trump Jr incriminating information about his father’s election rival, Hillary Clinton.

Ms Veselnitskaya has previously claimed that she was acting independently during the meeting with Trump campaign officials. But her recent comments suggest she may have been more involved with the Russian government than she let on.
    “I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she told NBC News in an interview set to air Friday night, according to the New York Times.

She added: “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8326456.html

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

Senate Intel acknowledges what the GOP denies: Russia backed Trump
    MSNBC• May 16, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7c3eb47...nowledges.html

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

https://youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ

Trump asks Russian to hack Hillary

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

In rebuke to Trump, key Senate panel endorses finding that Russia attacked 2016 election
    Michael Isikoff,Yahoo News• July 3, 2018

WASHINGTON — The Senate Intelligence Committee, rejecting doubts conveyed by President Trump as recently as last week, has become the latest body to officially conclude that the Russian government conducted a wide-ranging campaign — including cyberattacks — to influence the 2016 presidential election.

An unclassified seven-page report, released by the committee Tuesday with full bipartisan support, was based on an extensive, year-and-a-half-long investigation into the U.S. intelligence community’s January 2017 assessment that the Kremlin carried out its campaign in part for the purpose of promoting Trump’s candidacy and discrediting Hillary Clinton.

The committee’s conclusion: The assessment, which had been ordered by President Obama, is a “sound intelligence product” that was prepared by analysts who “were under no politically motivated pressure to reach any conclusions” and was based on a “range of all-source reporting,” albeit much of it still classified.

The panel’s findings are hardly a surprise. All of those who have reviewed the January 2017 intelligence community assessment — including the most senior officials of the Trump administration — have endorsed the conclusions that the Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee and undertook a wide variety of other measures to interfere in the U.S. election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rebuke-tr...210143332.html

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tol...173400281.html

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

Russian agency named in Mueller indictments has global spy network
    Daily Mail•July 17, 2018

What do we know about the Russian military intelligence unit accused by the United States of a hacking campaign meant to disrupt the 2016 presidential election? The GRU - an acronym for Glavnoye razvedyvatel’noye upravleniye, or Main Intelligence Directorate - is at the center of the election meddling scandal, according to the Director of National Intelligence. Members - or former members - of the agency are also believed by British intelligence to have been behind the Novichok attack on Sergei Skripal, a former colonel in the GRU, in Salisbury, England in March. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team handed down indictments last week against 12 senior members of the GRU, alleging that they masterminded

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c5df060...-named-in.html

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time
    10:36 PM

Whistleblower: FBI-Russia probe 'was all a set-up

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/whistleb...g4BKzUDPX2P.99

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-17-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Ex-FBI agent: Trump got elected, thanks to Russia
    David Knowles,Yahoo News •August 1, 2018

“Yes. I think just alone the hacking, particularly of the DNC and the time to release by WikiLeaks and DCLeaks and others of hacked materials offset the media narrative,” Watts, who has been an outspoken critic of the current president, told “Bots & Ballots” host Grant Burningham.

For many agents in the FBI, Watts said it became clear that the biggest goal for “active measures” was advancing Trump’s presidential bid, in part by utilizing vulnerable social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.

“By the time 2016 came around, it was very clear that they had four campaign messages that they wanted to push. The first one was very anti-Hillary Clinton, and that was from the beginning. The second one was very pro-Trump,” Watts said. “The third one was when the hacking kicked in, which was that Bernie Sanders got a raw deal from the DNC, and you can see that in these hacked emails. That’s really when we started to see that hacking was starting to power influence. And the last one, which was very minor, was that you still need to show up for Jill Stein. So, the equation was quite clear, it was how do we elevate Trump to the top spot and sort of suppress Clinton turnout and people wanting to support her.”

In “Messing With the Enemy,” his new book on modern cyberwarfare campaigns, Watts said that the election results in traditionally Democratic states like Michigan and Wisconsin prove just how effective the Russian campaign was. Still, Watts notes that because of incomplete social media data and notoriously inaccurate polling, that it’s “almost impossible to prove one way or another whether Russia won the election” for Trump. What is clear is that Trump’s election was itself a victory for Moscow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-fbi-ag...090006587.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast