----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    01:33 AM

Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

By Zachary Cohen, CNN September 12, 2017

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee in the lead-up to the election.

And in January, days before President Donald Trump took office, the US intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Trump's rival, Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trump has branded the investigation the "single greatest witch hunt" in political history and consistently questioned the intelligence community's findings well into his presidency.

Clinton 'convinced' there was collusion between Trump aides, Russia
    Clinton 'convinced' there was collusion between Trump aides, Russia

Since the election, Trump has appeared to view suggestions of Russian meddling as a Democratic effort to de-legitimize his election win, even though the intelligence community did not conclude that Russian efforts made a difference in the election result.

Russian politician mocks US intel over election - CNNPolitics

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:33 AM

Re: Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

Russian didn't elect Trump. There is no evidence that he colluded with the Russians, but there IS Lots of evidence that Hillary colluded with the Russians. She sold them 20% of US Uranium while taking millions of Dollars in donations from them to the Clinton Foundation. Also Bill was paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow. Who was colluding? Hillary.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Russian didn't elect Trump. There is no evidence that he colluded with the Russians, but there IS Lots of evidence that Hillary colluded with the Russians. She sold them 20% of US Uranium while taking millions of Dollars in donations from them to the Clinton Foundation. Also Bill was paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow. Who was colluding? Hillary.
    The question is if your words are true, why Trump hasn't use it to attack Clinton? So there is ulterior motive in it.

Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
    The mastermind is the FBI.
    Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targetted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

This thread has been disproven.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clinton’s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandling” classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same “would face consequences for this.”
    The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

—JULY 27, 2016

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/mobile...on-emails.html
    What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Zzzzzzzzz

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

The CLINTONS Are The Ones Who Were Colluding With The Russians

REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme | Daily Wire

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Do you think that Bill and Hillary will be prosecuted for selling 20% of US Uranium to the Russians while taking MILLIONS of dollars into the Clinton Foundation? And then Obama knew about it and did nothing and kept it quiet? Wow!

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    10-21-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Interesting how this new revelation is being ignored by the left.

+ Reply to Thread