Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

1 33.33%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION

1 33.33%
  • OTHER

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:41 PM

Re: A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Harry potter does present real facts I have been to hogwarts, in the muggle world it is disguised as alnwick castle and you have to pay to walk round it. The viaduct that the ford anglia gets chased along is real I have stood under it's arches, come to that I have driven a ford anglia I have stood on hogsmeade station and watched the steam train go by. (it's actually goathland) I saw hagrid's cottage when you could see it in the muggle world - personally I think it would have made a great tourist attraction but they demolished it. I have driven around the loch featured so often in the films. There is more real evidence for the existence of the places seen in the harry potter films and if you can see the places then he must be real!

posted by ahso

To the whole world surely can you imagine the holocaust taking place were it not for two thousand years of propoganda about who killed jesus. Now we have christians hell bent it seems on picking a fight with that other grteat monotheistic fairy tale known as islam
    Everyone knows that Hogwarts isn't real...It's a fictional story and no one is claiming that it's real, except you.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

Ro 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10