Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

1 33.33%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION

1 33.33%
  • OTHER

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:59 PM

A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Re: A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

That prayer is based on Romans 10:9,10 "Ro 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation....13 For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    12:59 PM

Well, Buddha is doing a great trade then.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Buddha doesn't teach the death burial and resurrection of Christ.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Ro 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God...

Col 1:4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love you have to all the saints,....
    Col 1:13 For He has delivered us from the power of darkness and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son;
    14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the remission of sins.
    15 who is the image of the invisible God, the First-born of all creation.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Ro 1:16 ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Ro 3:25 whom God has set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness through the passing by of the sins that had taken place before, in the forbearance of God; 26 for the display of His righteousness at this time, for Him to be just and, forgiving the one being of the faith of Jesus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast