I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:57 AM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Re: The "brain change" game

Not many people realise that the 'Pop' Charts used to be based on the number of copies of Sheet Music sold for that piece. It later became the number of recordings sold. I'm not even sure what it's based on now - Downloads? YouTube viewings? The point is that how many Pop Songs these days can even be found in the origina Sheet Music format? Like many other, I make money from arranging, publishing & selling such pieces in Sheet Music format for Choirs, but it's not the same thing.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:57 PM

Ever heard of it?

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    12:57 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Not many people realise that the 'Pop' Charts used to be based on the number of copies of Sheet Music sold for that piece. It later became the number of recordings sold. I'm not even sure what it's based on now - Downloads? YouTube viewings? The point is that how many Pop Songs these days can even be found in the origina Sheet Music format? Like many other, I make money from arranging, publishing & selling such pieces in Sheet Music format for Choirs, but it's not the same thing.
    I went into an Op shop not that long ago and found a 'section' for sheet music. So i guess someones stilling using it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3