Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:59 PM
    Gifts Kitten

Re: Sacked for political opinion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    I'm surprised the so-called Christians can support a man so corrupt he tells rich kids he can grab women by the pussy and they will do nothing because he's proud of it and want to show of his power. He's completely corrupt in his business dealings and his personal life and totally and completely unrepentant (he regards his corruption as success) but yet the so-called Christians accept him as their new leader to the promised land and follow him blindly.

I suppose the conclusion I have reached is that Christians who support him have been fooled like brexiters over here - and by much the same people. Or they are Christians in the same way the Spanish Inquisition was Christian: as a Christian thinker here once put it, evil done in the name of God is worship of Satan.
    They haven't been fooled, they're lying - cheating assholes just like Trump. Peas in a pod. That's why they "get" him.

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    12:59 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    I'm surprised the so-called Christians can support a man so corrupt he tells rich kids he can grab women by the pussy and they will do nothing because he's proud of it and want to show of his power. He's completely corrupt in his business dealings and his personal life and totally and completely unrepentant (he regards his corruption as success) but yet the so-called Christians accept him as their new leader to the promised land and follow him blindly.

I suppose the conclusion I have reached is that Christians who support him have been fooled like brexiters over here - and by much the same people. Or they are Christians in the same way the Spanish Inquisition was Christian: as a Christian thinker here once put it, evil done in the name of God is worship of Satan.
    i"m pretty sure the bible says, if one leads away from the true path just one of my children then let a mill stone be put around his neck and throw him into the ocean......priests pastors clergymen blessing troops on one side who are about to go off and kill soldiers who are being blessed by the same dudes on the other side.....Madness I tells ya!!!

And Trump is soooo drowned.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:59 PM
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    i"m pretty sure the bible says, if one leads away from the true path just one of my children then let a mill stone be put around his neck and throw him into the ocean......priests pastors clergymen blessing troops on one side who are about to go off and kill soldiers who are being blessed by the same dudes on the other side.....Madness I tells ya!!!

And Trump is soooo drowned.
    They're gonna run out of millstones pretty quick.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

is just wandrin

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    05:59 PM
    Gifts Balloons Cake Gift

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    They're gonna run out of millstones pretty quick.
    It's time to make some more. Growth industry - 'Murican jobs!

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    12:59 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Maybe they could put more holes in the individual stones? Seems a bit of a waste of good stones though.....Hey maybe they could use them as a foundation for a new swamp city?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3