Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    08:58 PM
    Gifts Kitten

Re: Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Hopefullly Tazzy will come back and post, I tried to draw a line earlier and failed.

Cats are sensitive to something and they also exist in spirit. Not sure how a circle member would know that I used to have two white cats and one in particular that used to sit on my left shoulder and nuzzle in to my neck. She then gave me the name of a place, Zennor as evidence she said.

The white cat that sat on my shoulder was called Bell, short for where she came from Bellowal. The other white cat was called Zennor as she'd come from Zennor.

First sitting in a circle, never met the lady before and she didn't move within the groups of people I did. And no, we'd not been having a conversation about pets in any of the time before the circle began.
    She found information on you somehow. The internet is a big place with lots of info about us that we forget is out there. There are other ways too. but be rest assured she found info on you somehow. And she knew she'd be talking to you.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by ZAP View Post
    Does that mean that you refuse to consider any viewpoint that doesn't agree with your concept of the "real" world.
    Not in the least. Until someone can explain what spirits are and a whole lot more about them, I'll stick to what we know for sure, and what we know for sure is that spirits and ghosts are nonsensical. Show me the incontrovertible evidence that we have another person living inside of us that lives on after we die. How can that even make any sense whatsoever? Which one is making the decisions? We'd all behave schizophrenic. Spirits defy what the function of the brain is. What about organs of a spirit? Ridiculous.

Where would we be if people had refused to believe that the earth was round or that a flying machine was possible or travel to the moon, talking into a "thing" that you could hold in your hand and have it heard in Europe, Asia and see the person you are talking to? ABSURD! Skeptics said many, many things were foolish and were proven wrong.
    This use of the word "skeptic" is backward. It is because of skeptics that we no longer have to live by the rules of religious dogma. It was skeptics who challenged the flat earth idea.

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member
    is a child of the universe

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    05:58 PM
    Gifts Paintbrush Cocktail Gift Naughty Mag Banana Paintbrush Gift Cocktail

You said:
    "Not in the least. Until someone can explain what spirits are and a whole lot more about them, I'll stick to what we know for sure, and what we know for sure is that spirits and ghosts are nonsensical. Show me the incontrovertible evidence that we have another person living inside of us that lives on after we die. How can that even make any sense whatsoever? Which one is making the decisions? We'd all behave schizophrenic. Spirits defy what the function of the brain is. What about organs of a spirit? Ridiculous."

Does that mean you don't think you have a spirit? A soul? An intellect? Does that die when your physical body dies?

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

You said:
    "Not in the least. Until someone can explain what spirits are and a whole lot more about them, I'll stick to what we know for sure, and what we know for sure is that spirits and ghosts are nonsensical. Show me the incontrovertible evidence that we have another person living inside of us that lives on after we die. How can that even make any sense whatsoever? Which one is making the decisions? We'd all behave schizophrenic. Spirits defy what the function of the brain is. What about organs of a spirit? Ridiculous."

Does that mean you don't think you have a spirit? A soul? An intellect? Does that die when your physical body dies?
    No, I don't have a spirit. Why even ask that question after what I posted? A soul? other than to define my experiences as "soul" - no. Intellect? WTF does that even have to do with this? Intellect is in the brain, so yes, I have intellect. All my organs will cease to function in death.

What exactly is your point?

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:58 AM
    Gifts Balloons Heart Cake

Good job life isn't black and white, a soul lives on. How many people after death remember the tradition of family/nurses/carers opening a window? That's an interesting one.

I may not be back for a while I have a lot of research and note taking to do so I can throw information at people at random. I'm on my second A4 notebook this morning and off to buy a suitcase to cart it all around in.
    Gosh I hope I can find the right book at the right moment to give the right person the information

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Who's being sarcastic now?

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    I think you had a bad dream and did it to yourself .
    It wasn't physically possible for me to squeeze my own arms in those places midway between my writs and elbows and with enough force to leave bruises. Impossible.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    It wasn't physically possible for me to squeeze my own arms in those places midway between my writs and elbows and with enough force to leave bruises. Impossible.
    Rough sex? Perhaps your lover or wife did it.

Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

Well, this thread has certainly gone south in a hurry.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member
    is a child of the universe

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    11-22-2017
    Local Time
    05:58 PM
    Gifts Paintbrush Cocktail Gift Naughty Mag Banana Paintbrush Gift Cocktail

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Well, this thread has certainly gone south in a hurry.
    Yeah. I'm outta here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast