Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    is yep.........Me too
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,687
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    12:45 PM
    Points
    9,130

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    So you supply one video....i cant view it so give me a transcript of it here......and thats your research....i see no footnotes, no other corrosponding materials....where is evidence of research?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,283
    Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:45 PM
    Points
    4,980

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    So you supply one video....i cant view it so give me a transcript of it here......and thats your research....i see no footnotes, no other corrosponding materials....where is evidence of research?
    So, because you can't refute any of the information, you have to resort to claiming that everything I believe is based on one video? I'll take that as an admission that you cannot refute anything in the video. Point made. Socialism fails everywhere it's tried. Capitalism is the best economic system.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    is .
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,145
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    01:45 AM
    Points
    22,460
    Gifts Balloons Car Gift Naughty Mag Certificate Beer Beer

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    So, because you can't refute any of the information, you have to resort to claiming that everything I believe is based on one video? I'll take that as an admission that you cannot refute anything in the video. Point made. Socialism fails everywhere it's tried. Capitalism is the best economic system.
    My God, what a rant- and what a load of rubbish, I only recognise one country he's mentioned as being bankrupt and that's Greece who, for most of the time since the last war have had a right wing or military government.

    Shall we fact check what he's saying?

    National liquidity is generally measured by the ratio of gross debt to GDP so, looking up the latest figures published by the IMF, sure enough Greece is second highest at 158% - highest is Japan at 237% and no one accuses them of being socialist being about as capitalist as they come.

    Who else is up there? OK, we have Italy, Portugal and Ireland at around 120% but Cuba (32%), Venezuela (36%) and Argentina (44%) are all towards the bottom of the list and even France (90%) and Spain (97%) are in a better position than the USA (106%).

    So, consider your information to be refuted :-)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,283
    Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:45 PM
    Points
    4,980

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    My God, what a rant- and what a load of rubbish, I only recognise one country he's mentioned as being bankrupt and that's Greece who, for most of the time since the last war have had a right wing or military government.

    Shall we fact check what he's saying?

    National liquidity is generally measured by the ratio of gross debt to GDP so, looking up the latest figures published by the IMF, sure enough Greece is second highest at 158% - highest is Japan at 237% and no one accuses them of being socialist being about as capitalist as they come.

    Who else is up there? OK, we have Italy, Portugal and Ireland at around 120% but Cuba (32%), Venezuela (36%) and Argentina (44%) are all towards the bottom of the list and even France (90%) and Spain (97%) are in a better position than the USA (106%).

    So, consider your information to be refuted :-)
    They are SOCIALISTS, not right wing.

    Socialist France is Bankrupt:

    France is 'totally bankrupt', jobs minister admits as concerns grow over Hollande's tax-and-spend policies | Daily Mail Online

    Socialist Spain Bankrupt:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/business...crisis/257736/

    Socialist Italy Bankrupt:

    Italy Bankrupt, Internet Down: The Wildest Predictions For 2017

    Socialist Venezuela Bankrupt:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5c8967876947

    Socialist California bankrupt:

    Actually, The US Is Massively Bailing Out California, And You Should Be Relieved About That - Business Insider

    The Capitalist States are carrying these Liberal Socialist states.

    Socialism doesn't work. Get a clue!!! Capitalism is the best economic system ever devised.

  5. #15
    gmc
    Currently Offline
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    12,960
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    01:45 AM
    Points
    26,650
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Capitalism and socialism have the same roots, Adam smith would have been condemned as a dangerous liberal good grief, free education for all even women, free healthcare and high wages as a necessary component of a successful economy. Course you wouldn't know that would you cos I bet you nhave never actually done ant studying of your own.

    US debt per citizen $62,931

    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    is .
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,145
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    01:45 AM
    Points
    22,460
    Gifts Balloons Car Gift Naughty Mag Certificate Beer Beer

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    They are SOCIALISTS, not right wing.

    Socialist France is Bankrupt:

    France is 'totally bankrupt', jobs minister admits as concerns grow over Hollande's tax-and-spend policies | Daily Mail Online

    Socialist Spain Bankrupt:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/business...crisis/257736/

    Socialist Italy Bankrupt:

    Italy Bankrupt, Internet Down: The Wildest Predictions For 2017

    Socialist Venezuela Bankrupt:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5c8967876947

    Socialist California bankrupt:

    Actually, The US Is Massively Bailing Out California, And You Should Be Relieved About That - Business Insider

    The Capitalist States are carrying these Liberal Socialist states.

    Socialism doesn't work. Get a clue!!! Capitalism is the best economic system ever devised.
    OK, give me a clue - how do you define bankrupt?

    And, if your believing the Daily Mail then no wonder you're confused.

    Why no comment on the figures I posted - can you not refute them? I realise that they're awkward for you but they are totally relevant to the claims you're making.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,283
    Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:45 PM
    Points
    4,980

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Capitalism and socialism have the same roots, Adam smith would have been condemned as a dangerous liberal good grief, free education for all even women, free healthcare and high wages as a necessary component of a successful economy. Course you wouldn't know that would you cos I bet you nhave never actually done ant studying of your own.

    US debt per citizen $62,931

    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    US Debt was brought on my Socialistic spending, basically spending more money than what we took in. That is not what Capitalists do. Obama was a Socialist. Bush spent like one.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    is yep.........Me too
     
    I am:
    Awesome
     
    magentaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Vic Aus
    Posts
    1,687
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    12:45 PM
    Points
    9,130

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    So, because you can't refute any of the information, you have to resort to claiming that everything I believe is based on one video? I'll take that as an admission that you cannot refute anything in the video. Point made. Socialism fails everywhere it's tried. Capitalism is the best economic system.
    How in the name of tje devil can i refute a video i cant see..... i asked for a transcript....you cant provide it? then you lose the argument.

  9. #19
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,592
    Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:45 PM
    Points
    36,699
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Just an observation, but actually, gummints SHOULD be bankrupt. They should not be showing a profit.
    They should collect enough taxes each year to take care of business, pay the bills, and the salaries of the government employees, and end up with just enough left to get through the next tax collection.

    Socialism and Capitalism are about how the economic system works for the people, not the government.
    Surely you took some courses in economics and government, somewhere during you vast experiences in life.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  10. #20
    gmc
    Currently Offline
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    12,960
    Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    01:45 AM
    Points
    26,650
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

    Re: Socialist Countries Are Bankrupt. Don't Fall For The Lie:

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    How in the name of tje devil can i refute a video i cant see..... i asked for a transcript....you cant provide it? then you lose the argument.
    Aha you can spell you can type as can I but I see you have the same problem I do.

    US Debt was brought on my Socialistic spending, basically spending more money than what we took in. That is not what Capitalists do. Obama was a Socialist. Bush spent like one.
    Actually no it wasn't it was your military spending that has done it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2