Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book of Ghosts

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    08:43 PM

The Book of Ghosts

[Mod edit.
    This is a spin-off from the Ghosts thread. It got prety far off topic, and it seemed logical to take the discussion to its own thread.]

I've seen plenty of Ghosts and I know what they are. They are not human. They are demonic, fallen angels. They work for satan and they are at war with God. Proof? If you command a ghost to leave in the name of Jesus Christ it will flee. In the name of buddha, mohammad, hindu, it will laugh. Jesus Christ is the only one who can help you. All of the others are still in the grave and were just men. Aliens too. They are also demonic. I was attacked by these things when I was younger after watching UFO videos. In the middle of sleeping, I felt a presence standing over me. It grabbed my arms and I knew it was demonic. I resisted (although I was sleeping) and felt pain in my arms from it grabbing me and the struggle. When I woke up, my arms were tired and hurting. I began to see bruises forming on the upper part of my arm, about midway between my wrists and elbos. I showed my wife and she saw them. There have been studies done on UFO abductions and in every instance where the name of Jesus Christ was invoked, the abduction stopped IMMEDIATELY. There truly is a spirit world and it's exactly as the Bible says.
    Last edited by LarsMac; 11-22-2017 at 09:37 PM.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Re: Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    I've seen plenty of Ghosts and I know what they are. They are not human. They are demonic, fallen angels. They work for satan and they are at war with God. Proof? If you command a ghost to leave in the name of Jesus Christ it will flee. In the name of buddha, mohammad, hindu, it will laugh. Jesus Christ is the only one who can help you. All of the others are still in the grave and were just men. Aliens too. They are also demonic. I was attacked by these things when I was younger after watching UFO videos. In the middle of sleeping, I felt a presence standing over me. It grabbed my arms and I knew it was demonic. I resisted (although I was sleeping) and felt pain in my arms from it grabbing me and the struggle. When I woke up, my arms were tired and hurting. I began to see bruises forming on the upper part of my arm, about midway between my wrists and elbos. I showed my wife and she saw them. There have been studies done on UFO abductions and in every instance where the name of Jesus Christ was invoked, the abduction stopped IMMEDIATELY. There truly is a spirit world and it's exactly as the Bible says.
    Haha! We should have known this was coming.

is IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART:“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I NOW RECEIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    I think you had a bad dream and did it to yourself .
    It wasn't physically possible for me to squeeze my own arms in those places midway between my writs and elbows and with enough force to leave bruises. Impossible.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

It wasn't physically possible for me to squeeze my own arms in those places midway between my writs and elbows and with enough force to leave bruises. Impossible.
    Rough sex? Perhaps your lover or wife did it.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Rough sex? Perhaps your lover or wife did it.
    My wife was facing the wall in a pitch black room, upstairs where there was no one else in the room. I was on the outside of the bed and there was no way anyone else did it. My wife was to my right and the person who grabbed me was on my left standing next to the bed. This is only 1 of many times I've been attacked in my sleep by demonic creatures. It has a lot to do with the fact that I share the Gospel. satan doesn't want me doing it. I could give you 100 stories at least. The point is that God is real and the devil is real. When people die without Christ, they have no protection from satan.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

My wife was facing the wall in a pitch black room, upstairs where there was no one else in the room. I was on the outside of the bed and there was no way anyone else did it. My wife was to my right and the person who grabbed me was on my left standing next to the bed. This is only 1 of many times I've been attacked in my sleep by demonic creatures. It has a lot to do with the fact that I share the Gospel. satan doesn't want me doing it. I could give you 100 stories at least. The point is that God is real and the devil is real. When people die without Christ, they have no protection from satan.
    So this is what you tell your wife when she asks you what the marks are from. You can be honest with us, we won't tell - promise. I notice you conveniently left your lover out of the post. Not to say he/she did it. For all we know you might be self-abusing.

We're here to help.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

So this is what you tell your wife when she asks you what the marks are from. You can be honest with us, we won't tell - promise. I notice you conveniently left your lover out of the post. Not to say he/she did it. For all we know you might be self-abusing.

We're here to help.
    Come on, frodo, open up.

Those of us based in reality know there's no such thing as demons because we know there is no spiritual world, which allows us to focus on and examine what's actually happening with or to you.

Here are options or possibilities of what I've come up with (my list may not be complete, but it's all I can think of at the moment, so if anyone else has any reality-based ideas please add them):

1) you're making these marks yourself either intentionally or not.
    2) someone else is doing this to you with or without your consent
    3) you have a medical condition that you may want to consider having a professional look into
    4) you're making it all up

Which one is closest, frodo?

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time

We're here to help.
    It's not even possible that I could have done it to myself. It was demonic. I began seeking God as a result.

is yep.........Me too

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    12:43 PM

Demonic beatings?.......something's in the holy water today.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-12-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Register to remove this ad.
    It's not even possible that I could have done it to myself. It was demonic. I began seeking God as a result.
    That's an interesting reply, however, let's start with the medical possibility first. Demonic or not, have you at least had the marks looked at by a medical doctor for possible treatment and relief? After all, you did begin getting these marks before you turned to God, so I assume seeking medical care was your first reaction? Only makes sense, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast