is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    07:49 AM

Is God Real?

Oh what a question we all should realize, is God real? I mean is he really real? Are there ways to know that there is a God? Are there tangible proofs of God? Well I think there are, and bit by bit, peice by piece, I think one can prove " To themselves", that God is indeed real.

There are many ways to prove Gods existence, Archaeology, Consciousness, language, civilization, romance, history, science, the list goes on and on, all these things and more can prove Gods existence.

And I will go into each one of them.

Peace.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    09:49 AM
    Gifts Kitten

Re: Is God Real?

Oh boy, this might prove to be fairly entertaining.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

Notice I said " Prove to yourself", because thats the best way to approach this thing. Don't try to prove God to others, prove it first to yourself. Its been commonly accepted that God cannot be proven, I dramatically disagree with that. The proof is just not accepted as proof, but if you really want to know, then all things must be examined. And the fact that your consciousness is examining this, I think within itself is proof of God, or a conscious being who gave birth to the human consciousness. Consciousness is proof of God.

All things reproduce after their own kind, birds give birth to other birds, birds cannot produce elephants. This is a fact of life, and in my view, Consciousness can only produce Consciousness. Only a Conscious being can produce a conscious being. Consciousness couldnot have evolved from anything that is unconscious. That is impossible. We didnot come from an imaginary explosion in a space that came from nowhere. That supposed explosion is an unconscious theory, humanity is a conscious reality. Only life can give birth to life, thus human life itself is proof of God, a living being who created human life.

Peace.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

Consciousness then is proof of God, we cannot be continious with things that are lesser than ourselves, or, we were not born from things which were not conscious themselves. Such as apes, apes are not conscious beings, and we are not continious with the idiot hierarchy of speechless apes. They are lesser than we are, inferior. We came from a superior source, not an inferior source. This must be understood. Contained in Consciousness is culture, religion, memory, emotions, characther, language, transportation, civilization, science, all these things come from consciousness, which is why only humans alone are conscious beings. Stunning proof of God, we have all this inbred inside of us, perfect proof of a designer that is conscious himself.

Peace.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

What was it in your past thinking that caused you to believe the Homo Sapien came from Apes? Did someone tell you that or was it your own deduction?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

Consciousness is our " portal to God", its what the bible means by " Being in Gods Image", the image is Consciousness. We are conscious, he is conscious, and when he rarely decides to communicate with a human, he will appeal to their consciousness. The interiority of consciousness just couldnot in ANY sense be evolved by natural selection out of mere assemblages of molecules and cells. This hughe universes we live in, something must be added from outside of this closed system to account for something so different as consciousness. It points directly to a conscious creator, no doubt about it. The orgin of Consciousness must be a Conscious God, it couldnot be brainless matter and evolution.

Where can this subjective experience which we introspect upon, this constant companion of host of associations, hopes, fears, affections, knowledges, colors and desires--, where and how in evolution could all this wonderful tapestry of inner experience have evolved? How can we derive this inwardness out of mere matter? And if so, when?

No, the complexity of Consciousness is definte proof of God.

Peace.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    What was it in your past thinking that caused you to believe the Homo Sapien came from Apes? Did someone tell you that or was it your own deduction?
    I do not believe humans cam from apes, I have never wrote that in my life, I have not wrote that in this thread. So I do not know why you ask that.

Peace.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

We cannot be conscious of, those things we are not conscious of, so it can be difficult to be conscious of God, " Outside of traditional thought." I think the best way to be conscious of God, is an individual personal reality, something between you and him, needing no outside intervention. YOU need to see it and understand it. I trust my mind over allelse. My own consciousness is the greatest value that I hold, and it tells me that God is real. So I go from there.

You have to think this out. Through and through. But let me go into Archaeology as proof of God.

Peace.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Consciousness then is proof of God, we cannot be continious with things that are lesser than ourselves, or, we were not born from things which were not conscious themselves. Such as apes, apes are not conscious beings, and we are not continious with the idiot hierarchy of speechless apes. They are lesser than we are, inferior. We came from a superior source, not an inferior source. This must be understood. Contained in Consciousness is culture, religion, memory, emotions, characther, language, transportation, civilization, science, all these things come from consciousness, which is why only humans alone are conscious beings. Stunning proof of God, we have all this inbred inside of us, perfect proof of a designer that is conscious himself.

Peace.
    Why must what I highlighted be understood if its untrue to begin with? Thats like saying apples grow in beer cans, it isn't true and in fact its absurd to the point that nobody thinks it, so why would it need to be said: apples do not grow in beer cans - That must be understood.?

Perhaps I should ask the question another way. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    12-13-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Why must what I highlighted be understood if its untrue to begin with? Thats like saying apples grow in beer cans, it isn't true and in fact its absurd to the point that nobody thinks it, so why would it need to be said: apples do not grow in beer cans - That must be understood.?

Perhaps I should ask the question another way. Why is it you suppose others believe humans came from Apes?

Because they were traditionally taught it by others who believe it. Its as simple as that.

Peace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 232 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast