Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

is just trying to keep her head

I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    02:08 PM
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

Re: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Well I have lung cancer ; it stayed in remission for a year then came back last week, so my days are numbered ; but its been a good life, I have no complaints.
    I am very sorry (((Mickiel))).

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    11:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    I am very sorry (((Mickiel))).

Well thank you ,I may go through Kemo and Radiation again. But I am doing okay now.

is just trying to keep her head

I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    02:08 PM
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

Well thank you ,I may go through Kemo and Radiation again. But I am doing okay now.
    In my experience with my cancer, but I am especially thinking of my dad, who, like you, had lung cancer, the patient is not offered additional treatment unless there is a chance it will work. You being offered that chance is Good News. I am glad to learn you are feeling okay. My thoughts are with you for the best outcome.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    In my experience with my cancer, but I am especially thinking of my dad, who, like you, had lung cancer, the patient is not offered additional treatment unless there is a chance it will work. You being offered that chance is Good News. I am glad to learn you are feeling okay. My thoughts are with you for the best outcome.

Thank you again. Next week I will be in Palliative care, but they seem to think I should have more Cemo treatments; last year I had two small spots in my lung and the cemo worked , they went away. But now three other spots appeared on my left side, so I was stage 3, but now I am stage 4 because its spreading. So now my beliefs again force me to pray and hold fast to my real conscious views on God , death , and the Kingdom of God even existing. I will go to my death believing that all of humanity will live again and be with our creator finally. As far as God healing me , I don't know , I have asked; but he does not speak to me. And if its my time , then one day I will find out for sure if what I have spoken for years is indeed truth.

And if I have been wrong in anything I have ever said , then I hope he forgives me ; I know a whole lot of grace and forgiveness is in him, and because of the sinful way I have lived my whole life, I will need that grace and forgiveness from him, as I pray and ask him to forgive all of humanity! My beliefs are not selfish, I believe God has already forgiven us all! Because God has a pure heart , and he Loves us all so much! I don't know God, but in Gal.5:22-23 is a description of how I think he really is! God's personality , his ways and means , how he thinks and rules , and how he will judge; God IS Love , Joy , Peace ,Longsuffering , Gentleness , Goodness , Faith , Meekness and Temperance! This is what we will face when we stand before him and Christ! All those things determine our fate with him! And any gospel being preached that does not give our chances to all those ways and means of God, is a false gospel!

Those things are called " The Fruits of the Spirit", and they are the ways and means of God himself ; we face a future of being with a very powerful enigmatic being who is Kind , Loving , Gentle ,Peaceful and Very Good. This is how God is! Its how he RULES his Kingdom! Its how he factors and considers things. And those ways and means are WHY he created us all! All of those things brought humanity into existence;

and all of those things are what we will face after death. We need not fear God; all my life I have believed in him , 61 years; and I soon go to my grave , sooner or later , it does not matter to me, I will pass believing that we all will be together with him; no matter what we have done or believed! I don't know him , but this is what he has implanted within my heart.

Peace.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

In my view, the fate of all of humanity is revealed by God himself in Isaiah 45:22-23, " Look to me and be saved , ALL the ends of the earth ; for I am God and there is none else! I have Sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth , and shall not return empty , that unto me every knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess!"

God swears a holy vow that everybody will be saved! All the earth, every single human that has ever existed will be with God and will obey him. This is NOT a free will choice that God is offering , he won't be asking humanity to do this ! In his awesome mighty power , in his return to earth , everyone will just submit to him ; there will be no other way. Its just how its going to be! God has sworn that all human consciousness will see it his way and want his way.

He's already dipped my head enough into sin and evil and human nature, I am already convinced that I will submit to him.

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    07:08 PM
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Sorry to hear that mickiel I hope your faith gives you comfort. Given our opposing viewpoints I want to make clear I don't mean that in any sarcastic way, it's kind of hard to put it any other way. I lost my wife to cancer this week two years ago it's like watching somone being run over by a train and unable to do anything to stop it happening.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Sorry to hear that mickiel I hope your faith gives you comfort. Given our opposing viewpoints I want to make clear I don't mean that in any sarcastic way, it's kind of hard to put it any other way. I lost my wife to cancer this week two years ago it's like watching somone being run over by a train and unable to do anything to stop it happening.
    Well thank you. So far I am doing fine, but as you said ,its like knowing a train is coming to run you over.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

The purest outcome would be for everyone to have life, and come to know the author of life; and I think this will happen. I have no reasons to make anything up ; I am being as real as I can be.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

The purest outcome would be for everyone to have life, and come to know the author of life; and I think this will happen. I have no reasons to make anything up ; I am being as real as I can be.

I have imagined meeting God; oh that would be the purest point in my life , and if he would allow me to speak , I would ask that he give me the ability to believe in his great ways and means, and to be given confidence in him ; a God I have never seen.

is Swimmingly

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    01:08 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    When my daughter was little she fell in our pool and drowned. I did cpr on her for forty five minutes before she regained a heartbeat. When she woke up she told me, and everyone in the hospital that she went to a beautiful place. There were lots of people there. A man came to her and told her he was glad to see her but it wasn't really her time. He gave her a choice to stay or come back. He told her that I still needed her. She said she really wanted to stay. Everybody is there. It's very crowded. It was hard to come back. She came back for me......later she told me the man gave her a messag for me...it wasn't my time to die, I hadn't learned how to live. ( while I was doing cpr, my mind was clear as a bell. I knew my pistol was loaded and in the glove compartment of my van. I had already decided that if Shelby didnt live that I would die with her. I knew what I was going to do.) when she gave me that message I had chills. It really scared me....I had never ever spoke of my intentions to anyone. Shelby is 24 years old now and still says she remembers....heaven.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast