Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    11:10 AM

Re: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppers View Post
    When my daughter was little she fell in our pool and drowned. I did cpr on her for forty five minutes before she regained a heartbeat. When she woke up she told me, and everyone in the hospital that she went to a beautiful place. There were lots of people there. A man came to her and told her he was glad to see her but it wasn't really her time. He gave her a choice to stay or come back. He told her that I still needed her. She said she really wanted to stay. Everybody is there. It's very crowded. It was hard to come back. She came back for me......later she told me the man gave her a messag for me...it wasn't my time to die, I hadn't learned how to live. ( while I was doing cpr, my mind was clear as a bell. I knew my pistol was loaded and in the glove compartment of my van. I had already decided that if Shelby didnt live that I would die with her. I knew what I was going to do.) when she gave me that message I had chills. It really scared me....I had never ever spoke of my intentions to anyone. Shelby is 24 years old now and still says she remembers....heaven.

Its touching to hear you say you had not yet learned how to live , not yet had a good investment in life. Isn't that an interesting crossroad to get to. You get there yourself , but your concern is on someonelse; that is selfless for sure. I just believe God is pleased with those types of things.

is Swimmingly

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    01:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Its touching to hear you say you had not yet learned how to live , not yet had a good investment in life. Isn't that an interesting crossroad to get to. You get there yourself , but your concern is on someonelse; that is selfless for sure. I just believe God is pleased with those types of things.
    One thing Shelby is adamant about is...all go on to the next life...everybody...

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Guppers View Post
    One thing Shelby is adamant about is...all go on to the next life...everybody...

I am adamant about that as well, the salvation of all, which many churches consider that to be blasphemy, I consider it to be the unstoppable will of God himself; and because saving all , forgiving everybody , having mercy on all is how God is; God does not want to loose anyone. Micah 7: 18,"Who is a God like thee that pardons iniquity , and passes by the transgressions of the remnant of his heritage? He does not retain his anger for ever , he " Delights in Mercy." Do you see that , he "Delights in Mercy", that means he loves to forgive us all. He just likes doing it. Why should we be scared of a being like that?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

In John 17:2 God gives Jesus power over ALL Flesh, to GIVE them eternal life. This is the pure beauty of the true biblical message the bible gives to the world ; that we ALL are saved from what our lives would be like if we had to live in sin.

Sin is a rage of evil that corrupts and destroys; it just ruins our lives and has a way of making us enjoy the destruction. Sin is a trip, a sly art of evil. It seems God wanted us all exposed to it before our lives with him begins ; so that it will become an eternal lesson in our consciousness.

We need all the understanding of this that we could possibly have , because sin will infect how we think. It will get personal with you and design the perfect way to disrupt every stage of conscious thinking you would ever have before coming to know God.

Sin is VERY powerful , which is one reason why God designed many powerful ways to expose us to it. Many of you here at Forum Garden are VERY smart and intelligent , there are many brilliant people in the world. Many of you have good basic morals and are strong minded ; sin can have you thinking any kind of ways it wants; get you started on a certain track of thinking , and keep you on it for 80 years! It can mentally retard you , it can change your sexuality , it can strip you of whole areas of thought. Or it can narrow you to just a few areas of awareness. And blind the people around you to all that happens to you. It can put you in the top ten in the world of any area it chooses. It can fill your vanity like a gas tank. Or make you hate your own flesh.

Now freedom from sin is just one of the things God has in store for us all! He will give us totally free lives ,and will allow nothing to stop this , not even our personal behavior in this life ; the death of Christ has us all covered. This is our free gift from God , and nothing exist that could even come close to eliminating us from our true future.

This is the true gospel. It describes how God and Jesus truly are!

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

In John 17:2 God gives Jesus power over ALL Flesh, to GIVE them eternal life. This is the pure beauty of the true biblical message the bible gives to the world ; that we ALL are saved from what our lives would be like if we had to live in sin.

Sin is a rage of evil that corrupts and destroys; it just ruins our lives and has a way of making us enjoy the destruction. Sin is a trip, a sly art of evil. It seems God wanted us all exposed to it before our lives with him begins ; so that it will become an eternal lesson in our consciousness.

We need all the understanding of this that we could possibly have , because sin will infect how we think. It will get personal with you and design the perfect way to disrupt every stage of conscious thinking you would ever have before coming to know God.

Sin is VERY powerful , which is one reason why God designed many powerful ways to expose us to it. Many of you here at Forum Garden are VERY smart and intelligent , there are many brilliant people in the world. Many of you have good basic morals and are strong minded ; sin can have you thinking any kind of ways it wants; get you started on a certain track of thinking , and keep you on it for 80 years! It can mentally retard you , it can change your sexuality , it can strip you of whole areas of thought. Or it can narrow you to just a few areas of awareness. And blind the people around you to all that happens to you. It can put you in the top ten in the world of any area it chooses. It can fill your vanity like a gas tank. Or make you hate your own flesh.

Now freedom from sin is just one of the things God has in store for us all! He will give us totally free lives ,and will allow nothing to stop this , not even our personal behavior in this life ; the death of Christ has us all covered. This is our free gift from God , and nothing exist that could even come close to eliminating us from our true future.

This is the true gospel. It describes how God and Jesus truly are!
    The attempt to describe How God is , or how Jesus is ; A description of both would be " Wisdom"; wisdom is " Knowing how it is." Knowing we are dealing with beings who love us without retraction or restraint. They are our hearts.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

The attempt to describe How God is , or how Jesus is ; A description of both would be " Wisdom"; wisdom is " Knowing how it is." Knowing we are dealing with beings who love us without retraction or restraint. They are our hearts.

My attempts at explaining God are frail. I really don't know God, but I wish with all my heart that I did! Notice with me Job 36:26 " God is great, we know him not!" Plain and simple, short and sweet. We really don't know God. So we must value anything that has a light of truth , and cling to his glorious gospel of the salvation of ALL!

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    07:10 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

The reason is quite simple. You cannot explain something that doesn't exist.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    The reason is quite simple. You cannot explain something that doesn't exist.

As long as I exist, I can explain what little I see. 100 people on a boat , the boat is sinking and everyone is saved by a passer by. That is the best result possible. Well I think that is exactly what is going on in our reality. But it is very difficult to explain the complex picture that life is. How we exist in the first place; the scientific awareness verses the religious explanations. The facts , the theory , the curious mixture of the two.

Of all the books I have read on the matter , one of those best books is the bible ; as far as my conscious awareness is concerned, it still gives the most pure explanations as to how and why we exist. But still on my book table, there will always be many science books, history books , theory and theology , nature , human experience by personal authors ;

and a good comic book!

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

The real gospel is again that all of us will live with God in eternity;

ALL of us! No one will be left out!

God is not racist, he wants all of us.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    07:10 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Register to remove this ad.
    It tends to be Human Nature to believe what they want to believe & not to let the facts get in the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast