Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    12:02 PM

The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

There are literally thousands of religions and religious views and interpretations about God and the bible , or other gods and other holy books. I have investigated just about them all. So , not being a member of any of them, I have chosen to walk alone in my views and beliefs. There is not a lot I can agree with out there. There is only one message that I heard that I can agree with my whole heart! Its called " Universalism."

Although I am not a member , the gospel message that God has actually already saved us all , is the purest message I have head. Because it "Fits God", it resembles something awesome --- literally forgiving everyone of all our evil sins! Just the thought of it , you have to move your consciousness into its greatest level of imagination, every bit of goodness and love has to be pushed into your thinking , then you must shift gears in your consciousness and come to realize that everything in human life and history ; all this , was simply designed as a vital part of our birthrights to inherit the free Kingdom of God!

That this Great God who created all this, both good and evil , sent his only Son to be killed and when they shed his blood, that kicked in our everlasting forgiveness from God,. even though we know we are sinners and unworthy of such awesome kindness, but we will have that , BECAUSE that is HOW God IS! God is a good and kind being, his anger is not toward humanity, its toward sin and evil. And his anger will end.

As I prepare to die , these are my thoughts and beliefs. My hopes. My hope for all of humanity. This gospel does not leave anyone out,. and I like that. I'm not good enough to be in most religions , I am too rebellious and disagreeable. My hope is that great forgiveness from God will cover me for this great problem. I have walked alone for over 20 years.

I get thrilled when I read that all of humanity is saved , and I will show all those verses in the bible in this thread. Some of the most lovely messages coming out of the bible that are pure hope and love.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    08:02 PM
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Re: The purest gospel that I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    I get thrilled when I read that all of humanity is saved , and I will show all those verses in the bible in this thread.
    I look forward to seeing what you include, though from memory there are definitely verses which contradict what you're suggesting. You obviously know them so I'd also be interested to hear whether you think there's any tension when you "read that all of humanity is saved".
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I look forward to seeing what you include, though from memory there are definitely verses which contradict what you're suggesting. You obviously know them so I'd also be interested to hear whether you think there's any tension when you "read that all of humanity is saved".

There will always be tensions ,I think God wants it like that. What God wants is the key to understanding reality. All we can do is try to understand why he wants what he desires. In Job 23:13" He is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires that he does!" The real God gets what he wants! Period! That is reality as it is. He wanted tension in this world , that is Why its here. In 1 Tim. 2:3-4, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior , who DESIRES ALL men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Do you see this awesome thing?

God DESIRES , or wants ALL humans saved, and that global salvation is both "Good and ACCEPTABLE to him.

God wants everybody , and he gets what he wants.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    03:02 PM
    Gifts Kitten

There will always be tensions ,I think God wants it like that. What God wants is the key to understanding reality. All we can do is try to understand why he wants what he desires. In Job 23:13" He is of one mind and who can turn him? What he desires that he does!" The real God gets what he wants! Period! That is reality as it is. He wanted tension in this world , that is Why its here. In 1 Tim. 2:3-4, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior , who DESIRES ALL men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Do you see this awesome thing?

God DESIRES , or wants ALL humans saved, and that global salvation is both "Good and ACCEPTABLE to him.

God wants everybody , and he gets what he wants.
    Do you think that is why he gave people different skin color? What do you think is the default color God used for the first humans?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Do you think that is why he gave people different skin color? What do you think is the default color God used for the first humans?

Yes I think that's one reason he gave different races differing colors , to fuel tensions.

I think the first humans were "Mid Brown", because from that center you can go either way an get all colors.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Yes I think that's one reason he gave different races differing colors , to fuel tensions.

I think the first humans were "Mid Brown", because from that center you can go either way an get all colors.
    So, then racial tension, i.e. racism, is a desired behavior of God's? Which would mean that anyone that is not racist would be disobeying God? Racism is a good thing then.

Stay with me - is racism a sin or not being racist a sin?

is just trying to keep her head

I am:
    Shy

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

"As I prepare to die"

What's that about? Are you ok, Mickiel?

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    So, then racial tension, i.e. racism, is a desired behavior of God's? Which would mean that anyone that is not racist would be disobeying God? Racism is a good thing then.

Stay with me - is racism a sin or not being racist a sin?

No ,God desired our creation , and he wanted us to experience what it would be like to actually live in a manner that is against his ways. So we would always know what sin is really like. He desires that we know the difference between good and evil ; but he had to create evil for that learning to begin. All evil is a desired existence with a purpose. Its purpose is to build the knowledge and awareness of mankind ; so we would be like God's conscious awareness , Gen. 3:22 "Knowing good and evil."

So all evil is a desire of God , yes ; Isaiah 45:7,it would never had existed if God did not desire it too. God does not "Desire that our behavior be evil" , he just knows it will. He desires we experience it. For now.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    "As I prepare to die"

What's that about? Are you ok, Mickiel?
    Well I have lung cancer ; it stayed in remission for a year then came back last week, so my days are numbered ; but its been a good life, I have no complaints.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    10-15-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Kitten

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm sorry to learn you're ill, Mickiel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast