I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    11:16 AM

Re: The brain " Hardwired to believe in God."

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Have all the other postings been deleted or is Mickiel just talking to himself?

I am having speaks with myself. Quite pleasant.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Things being hardwired within us is so popular a view, we must argue that even things like emotions are not hardwired within us;

Emotional intelligence and how emotions are 'made' | WIRED UK

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
    Things being hardwired within us is so popular a view, we must argue that even things like emotions are not hardwired within us;

Emotional intelligence and how emotions are 'made' | WIRED UK

There is a study that even our racial anger may have evolutionary implications within us. Which is stunning in my view;

Hard-Wired for Prejudice? Experts Examine Human Response to Outsiders - The New York Times

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

There is a study that even our racial anger may have evolutionary implications within us. Which is stunning in my view;

Hard-Wired for Prejudice? Experts Examine Human Response to Outsiders - The New York Times

I wonder if this notion of being hardwired to think in certain mannerism's , applies in any way to those children who have shot and killed so many in our schools; and even the adult predators who have shot at crowds. What goes on in their heads? Is there anything leading them?

Like a " Spirit" or something? Heavy spirits of suggestion.

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    07:16 PM
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Have all the other postings been deleted or is Mickiel just talking to himself?
    His wires have got crossed he thinks he is god and he's created all of us because he's lonely and talking to himself would just mean he is insane..

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    His wires have got crossed he thinks he is god and he's created all of us because he's lonely and talking to himself would just mean he is insane..

Wow. Well I hope you have a good day. I wish you the best in this life!

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Wow. Well I hope you have a good day. I wish you the best in this life!
    That clearly didn't quite come across the way I meant it. There really is a humour barrier here I think, americans don't seem to realise when the piss is being taken out of them. I take it you are not familiar with the brain in a vat argument - a modern take on descartes evil demon. I decided a long time ago not to take such things seriously. I respect your right to religious belief and to believe what you want I have very little respect for the beliefs themselves. This isn't a religious forum if you can't take someone disagreeing with you or challenging you when it comes to such things stop posting.

There is no evidence that god exists if you can prove otherwise please go ahead. So far none of your "proofs" stand up to much cross examination and you demonstrate a complete inability and/or lack of willingness to discourse on the matter.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

That clearly didn't quite come across the way I meant it. There really is a humour barrier here I think, americans don't seem to realise when the piss is being taken out of them. I take it you are not familiar with the brain in a vat argument - a modern take on descartes evil demon. I decided a long time ago not to take such things seriously. I respect your right to religious belief and to believe what you want I have very little respect for the beliefs themselves. This isn't a religious forum if you can't take someone disagreeing with you or challenging you when it comes to such things stop posting.

There is no evidence that god exists if you can prove otherwise please go ahead. So far none of your "proofs" stand up to much cross examination and you demonstrate a complete inability and/or lack of willingness to discourse on the matter.

I would like to keep posting , but I have no intention on getting on your nerves ; I offer my apology for not meeting your expectations and I respect your disagreements. It is unfortunate that I cannot communicate with you on a level that you respect.

I hope you can see it within yourself to allow me to continue;

peace.

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

I would like to keep posting , but I have no intention on getting on your nerves ; I offer my apology for not meeting your expectations and I respect your disagreements. It is unfortunate that I cannot communicate with you on a level that you respect.

I hope you can see it within yourself to allow me to continue;

peace.
    It's not up to me whether you keep posting or not personally I rather hope you do. Nor do you get on my nerves I just wish you would stop throwing the dummy out the pram
    when your arguments aren't accepted and seeing ad hominem attacks when none exist. This is an anonymous forum I haven't a clue who you are and you really shouldn't waste your time worrying about any opinion you think I might have or not have of you. The only way you learn is by testing your ideas and arguments out on others some people make you think some do not. It's good fun. My issue with most religious posters is that they think they are right therefore no one should disagree with them.

If you say that the bible is your proof god exists don't be surprised if you get challenged especially on a secular forum as it is quite likely you will meet prople who have read more than one book.

If you are accepting that the brain is hardwired to believe in god it does not follow that that must mean god created the brain. i.e. that god exists. Descartes proof of god is the classic philosophocal proof of god that keeps reappearing I decided it was a load of rubbish when I was a teenager.

is searching for truth

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    It's not up to me whether you keep posting or not personally I rather hope you do. Nor do you get on my nerves I just wish you would stop throwing the dummy out the pram
    when your arguments aren't accepted and seeing ad hominem attacks when none exist. This is an anonymous forum I haven't a clue who you are and you really shouldn't waste your time worrying about any opinion you think I might have or not have of you. The only way you learn is by testing your ideas and arguments out on others some people make you think some do not. It's good fun. My issue with most them.

If you say that the bible is your proof god exists don't be surprised if you get challenged especially on a secular forum as it is quite likely you will meet prople who religious posters is that they think they are right therefore no one should disagree with have read more than one book.

If you are accepting that the brain is hardwired to believe in god it does not follow that that must mean god created the brain. i.e. that god exists. Descartes proof of god is the classic philosophocal proof of god that keeps reappearing I decided it was a load of rubbish when I was a teenager.

Well I am not religious , but I understand that some people "Need me to be religious", or it hurts their minds. And you can rest assured That I do not waste my time worrying about your opinions. God gave birth Jesus and had his Son Jesus create all things. And boy when he did that, it solidified our salvation. Because Jesus turned out so marvelous, that God wanted more children, his great mind became pregnant with humanity .

This is WHY we exist. Its why we are walking this earth now.

The origin of humanity came from Jesus creating the primitive man , then fine tuning them, and finally getting to Adam and Eve.. Even though I have read many books , I never brag about it, I only mention books that I have read on occasion here.

Anyhow , peace unto you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast