Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88

Thread: Herr Griffin

  1. #11
    Supporting Member
    is I am counting the cost of Christmas
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Snowfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darn Sarf. Hingland
    Posts
    4,798
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:49 PM
    Points
    197,752
    Gifts Mop Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    I'm not sure his intentions are to eradicate the problems of Africa. I doubt even, that he cares much about the boats that capsize in the mediterranean. He's concern is first and foremost for those white, Anglo Saxon natives of Britain.He's an odious man with odious ideas .

    We give foreign aid in one hand and steal the minerals with the other. The corruption that is rife, just reinforces that cycle.

    It's not helped by Africa being divided by colonial borders. How does an individual African country unite its people when its been carved up through tribal grounds.

    This all suits the west. It can put up with the fighting and corruption if it means we fill the continent with greedy multinational companies.

    How does the saying go ? Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will be fed for a lifetime.

    Education of the poor of the world is the key to elevating them from poverty
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:49 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know. The problems in Africa need to be fixed by Africans, and they won't be fixed if all the people who don't like the way it is in Africa leave and go somewhere else. The same for the problems in the Middle East, and Russia, and South America, and Indonesia, and even in the US.

    Emigration will not fix the world's problems.
    If it would, then we need to build space ships and let all of the people who don't like it here, pack up and go find another planet.
    Strange answer from possibly the most succesful nation ever...... built on people escaping problems in their own lands ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  3. #13
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,321
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    06:49 AM
    Points
    35,407
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Strange answer from possibly the most succesful nation ever...... built on people escaping problems in their own lands ?
    Well, we do offer some evidence that immigration can work, I suppose. Or at least that it did in the past.
    Be that as it may, it didn't fix any problems back in the home countries, though, did it?

    Of course we also have a saying about shutting the barn door after the horses escaped. I suspect the inverse could be true. It's too late to slam the doors, now.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:49 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Well, we do offer some evidence that immigration can work, I suppose. Or at least that it did in the past.
    Be that as it may, it didn't fix any problems back in the home countries, though, did it?

    Of course we also have a saying about shutting the barn door after the horses escaped. I suspect the inverse could be true. It's too late to slam the doors, now.

    Did you really listen to all of it?

    He talks of genocide, a conspiracy of leftists capitalists and zionists to scheme to breed us white Europeans out of existance.
    The perpetrators need a new Nuremburgh trial, because it is a crime against humanity.
    It is the ultimate conspiracy theory.......the plan ? To race mix mankind until we all coffee coloured with no individualities or ancestry.
    His idea is that white's are the only race to have any value, they are civilised, the others have no worth and allowing them to dilute the gene pool is planned ethnicide.

    Just because he reckons the Banks and international business are at fault in their dealings in Africa,doesn't make his objections to immigration any more reasonable or palatable.
    Just because he doesn't click his heels together or hasn't invaded Poland yet, doesn't mean he is a nice man.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  5. #15
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,321
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    06:49 AM
    Points
    35,407
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Did you really listen to all of it?

    He talks of genocide, a conspiracy of leftists capitalists and zionists to scheme to breed us white Europeans out of existance.
    The perpetrators need a new Nuremburgh trial, because it is a crime against humanity.
    It is the ultimate conspiracy theory.......the plan ? To race mix mankind until we all coffee coloured with no individualities or ancestry.
    His idea is that white's are the only race to have any value, they are civilised, the others have no worth and allowing them to dilute the gene pool is planned ethnicide.

    Just because he reckons the Banks and international business are at fault in their dealings in Africa,doesn't make his objections to immigration any more reasonable or palatable.
    Just because he doesn't click his heels together or hasn't invaded Poland yet, doesn't mean he is a nice man.
    And where did you get from my post that I was actually defending the guy?
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:49 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    And where did you get from my post that I was actually defending the guy?

    The bit.....there is a thread of truth in what he said gave me a hint.
    I did mention he is correct about western domination of Africa's economy, but thats as far as he is anywhere near correct.

    There is a thread of truth in the following statement too.
    LarsMac is a transgender left wing Ethiopian dwarf with suicidal tendencies.....resident in the USA.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  7. #17
    Banned
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Crazy
     

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    12:49 PM
    Points
    51,299
    Gifts Boxing Gloves Cocktail Boxing Gloves Balloons Puppy Gift Car Cocktail

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Did you really listen to all of it?

    He talks of genocide, a conspiracy of leftists capitalists and zionists to scheme to breed us white Europeans out of existance.
    The perpetrators need a new Nuremburgh trial, because it is a crime against humanity.
    It is the ultimate conspiracy theory.......the plan ? To race mix mankind until we all coffee coloured with no individualities or ancestry.
    His idea is that white's are the only race to have any value, they are civilised, the others have no worth and allowing them to dilute the gene pool is planned ethnicide.

    Just because he reckons the Banks and international business are at fault in their dealings in Africa,doesn't make his objections to immigration any more reasonable or palatable.
    Just because he doesn't click his heels together or hasn't invaded Poland yet, doesn't mean he is a nice man.
    Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants In the European house.
    For one, they can waste an entire three days hanging around before they know they have even got a slot. It's completely different to back benchers here getting up and waffling. If they are lucky enough to get a slot, he may have just 5 minutes to present a case depending on weather any questions come back at him. It's a very rapid turn over In there and they are not afforded the time our politicians are to wax lyrical and they have to get to the point quickly or lose the moment. If you look at any case he's made to the house, In those circumstances, yes, he hits hard In the short time that he's afforded. Yet, If you went along to his consituancy, you'd here him talk for hours on Africa.

    That aside, the conspiricy he speaks of, Is this:

    Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK | Mail Online

    Don't like the Mail, then try this:

    MigrationWatchUK | Was Mass Immigration a Conspiracy?

    He Is right when he has argued for years, that no-one was consulted or asked about changing the demographics of this country.

    You may not like the way he puts It, just think Frank Carson,

  8. #18
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,321
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    06:49 AM
    Points
    35,407
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    The bit.....there is a thread of truth in what he said gave me a hint.
    I did mention he is correct about western domination of Africa's economy, but thats as far as he is anywhere near correct.

    There is a thread of truth in the following statement too.
    LarsMac is a transgender left wing Ethiopian dwarf with suicidal tendencies.....resident in the USA.
    LIAR!!!! I am NOT a Dwarf
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  9. #19
    Proudly humble
    is Lost in the Ozone, again.
     
    I am:
    Cool
     
    LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    9,321
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    06:49 AM
    Points
    35,407
    Gifts Beer Balloons Gift Car Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants In the European house.
    For one, they can waste an entire three days hanging around before they know they have even got a slot. It's completely different to back benchers here getting up and waffling. If they are lucky enough to get a slot, he may have just 5 minutes to present a case depending on weather any questions come back at him. It's a very rapid turn over In there and they are not afforded the time our politicians are to wax lyrical and they have to get to the point quickly or lose the moment. If you look at any case he's made to the house, In those circumstances, yes, he hits hard In the short time that he's afforded. Yet, If you went along to his consituancy, you'd here him talk for hours on Africa.

    That aside, the conspiricy he speaks of, Is this:

    Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK | Mail Online

    Don't like the Mail, then try this:

    MigrationWatchUK | Was Mass Immigration a Conspiracy?

    He Is right when he has argued for years, that no-one was consulted or asked about changing the demographics of this country.

    You may not like the way he puts It, just think Frank Carson,
    There was not "Leftist/Labour" conspiracy to make a "Multi-Cultural UK"
    The UK did like every other industrialized country after WWII.
    We fed our industry with good jobs and the middle class no longer wanted to do the menial labor, so we began importing cheap labor from the Third World to do our dirty work.
    Then the corporations began using that cheap labor for the other jobs instead of feeding the unions. When governments started trying to enforce the pay standards, the corporations moved the jobs, leaving the unions and the cheap labor to fight over the scraps, and leftovers.
    Now we have pricks like this guy trying to push all the blame onto the left.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Anonymous

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:49 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Herr Griffin

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants ......
    You would think he would have enough time to craft his wording then, kind of proves he is as moronic as he first appears.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2