Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    04:16 AM

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

Oversimplification? Perhaps. Think about it.

All worthy theologies and legal philosophies tie righteousness to equality. Do unto others or some other reciprocity law. Christianity and Islam are retarding humanities spiritual growth with their homophobic and misogynous policies that are guaranteed to produce inequality and thus unrighteousness.

If Christians and Muslims cannot give their own people equality, it obviously means that Christians and Muslims are already denigrating and discriminating against better than half the members of all the other religions and non-believers. This prevents mutual respect and rapprochement of the world’s religions and makes world peace impossible?

War begins with inequality and that is what Christianity and Islam are all about at present. Those two major religions cannot co-exist with their policies of discrimination and inequality. Equality is the corner stone of justice and both Christianity and Islam do not grant this most fundamental of all legal tenets.

I believe that if we could change Christian and Muslim attitudes on equality, then world piece would soon follow. Christians and Muslims are not righteous people as long as they do not grant equality to all.

Should Governments be pushing all religions to grant equality to all and end their institutionalized homophobic and misogynous policies?

Regards
    DL

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    01:16 PM
    Gifts Beer Cake

Re: Christian and Muslim. Inequality OUT. World piece IN.

The ironic thing is that Jesus is also a Prophet of Islam, which means that either Islamics are Christians or Christians are Islamic.

gmc
    Currently Offline
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    The ironic thing is that Jesus is also a Prophet of Islam, which means that either Islamics are Christians or Christians are Islamic.
    Muslms contend jesus was not the son of god. To each the others' view of jesus is blasphemy to rational people it's not worth killing over.

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time

I hear you but Islam and Christianity do not see Jesus the same way. An Islamic prophet is not a Christian messiah and scapegoat.

In a sense, since substitutionary atonement or punishment is such a vile and immoral practice that Islam, in this case, is showing better morals than Christians.

Regards
    DL

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Muslms contend jesus was not the son of god. To each the others' view of jesus is blasphemy to rational people it's not worth killing over.
    I agree but what does rationality, intelligence, logic and reason as well as morals have to do with idol worshiping Christians and Muslims?

Idol worshiping fools will follow their idol to hell if they think it will get them into heaven.

Idol worshipers are putting their minds into dissonance mode the moment they become idol worshipers.

Regards
    DL

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Cake

Both Muslims & Christians will protest that they do not use idols, but I constest that claim. After all, what is the Crucifix - especially with the figure of Christ upon it, if not an idol? Then there is Islam. With Shia there is the Prayer Stone they use. Then there are the pillars in Mecca which Muslims ritualistically stone, as being icons of Satan. Even Judaism uses the Star of David - yet none of these are admitted as being idols.

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time

Both Muslims & Christians will protest that they do not use idols, but I constest that claim. After all, what is the Crucifix - especially with the figure of Christ upon it, if not an idol? Then there is Islam. With Shia there is the Prayer Stone they use. Then there are the pillars in Mecca which Muslims ritualistically stone, as being icons of Satan. Even Judaism uses the Star of David - yet none of these are admitted as being idols.
    Intellectually they will tell us that they only use those things for focus but that does not take away the fact that the moment they say the have a God or name it, it becomes an idol.

They may take the bible or Qur'an pages and past them over their golden calves but the shape beneath cannot be hidden.

Then again, who can trust what is said by those who believe in all kinds of supernatural entities who never ever show themselves.

Best to ignore and pity such delusional people and the world would it their delusions were not so dangerous.

Regards
    DL

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Cake

How is it possible to ignore such atrocities. Is there an Ostrich God?

Banned
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time

How is it possible to ignore such atrocities. Is there an Ostrich God?
    They are all Ostrich God as no God has even deemed us worthy to address personally or as a species.

And don't ask a Christian for a sign because he will tell you that only heathen unbelievers ask for proof.

Regards
    DL

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    09-24-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Cake

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    They are all Ostrich God as no God has even deemed us worthy to address personally or as a species.

And don't as a Christian for a sign because he will tell you that only heathen unbelievers ask for proof.

Regards
    DL
    That St Thomas was such a Heathen Unbeliever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast