Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: Defining anti-Semitism

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    is just trying to keep her head
     
    I am:
    Shy
     
    AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,307
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    08:51 AM
    Points
    26,495
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Bully for you. Can you think of any social injustices in N. Korea or Muslim countries? Israel is a Jewish state, which could not have been put in place without the aid of your country, France, USSR, USA. A Jewish state was needed, is needed, as people hate Jews. All over the world, but especially Europe. I did not invent that, it is TRUTH.

  2. #12
    gmc
    Currently Offline
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    ----
     

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    12,896
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    26,186
    Gifts Cocktail Car Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Bully for you. Can you think of any social injustices in N. Korea or Muslim countries? Israel is a Jewish state, which could not have been put in place without the aid of your country, France, USSR, USA. A Jewish state was needed, is needed, as people hate Jews. All over the world, but especially Europe. I did not invent that, it is TRUTH.
    Other countries do get crirticised for their human rights records especially the likes of Saudi Arabia maybe the question should be why are those countries record not bigger issues than they are, why is criticism of saudi arabia not portrayed as being anti-muslim because when you look at it the whole justification for Saudi arabia's justice system is muslim sharia law? It is the origin of wahibism that should be a pariah state but they're not. You could argue american support for israel is a knee jerk guilt reaction for their support for hitler and anti-semitic immigration policies pre ww2 but I won't in case someone accuses me of being anti-american.

    As to ken Livingstone that is all about the blairites in the labour party trying to oust left wingers and get at corbyn. I don't know of you actually saw his confiontation with john mann but the only motive seems to me is to get jeremy corbyn. He's like an inadequate schoolboy shouting abuse from behmd the wall created by the media.

    It is a fact that Hitler did consider helping the zionists move all te jews to palestine it's also a fact that his anti-semitism and that of most of europe comes from the teachings of the cathoilic church that took till the 1960's to finally concede that the jews did not kill jesus only SOME of them. People are trying ton re-write history buy claiming the holocaust was caused by atheists now that is offensive.

    All over the world, but especially Europe. I did not invent that, it is TRUTH
    What in places like china? Most of the world is actually indifferent to judaism. Zioinism is a movement within judaism that many jews do not support (I think correct me if I'm wrong) most mainstream jews would quite happily live in peace ith thei neighbours it's the zealots that don't want to.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    I watched an interview this morning on breakfast tv, of a man putting across the Jewish perspective on antisemitism, in relation to the current Labour Party row.
    He was totally over the top as far as I was concerned, he wouldn't accept any criticism of Israel.
    This is the face of PC gone mad, like 'The Race Card' trumps all, in arguments between blacks and whites,"Because you don't/cannot understand.....ever ever"
    No doubt at all that there is a rise in antisemitism in the world, it has always been an under current from the right wing racists, whipped up these days by Muslim/Palestinian factors. Naz Sha's FB comments were a step too far I believe, Livingston's defence of her was ill advised, but his comments that lead to his suspension, in my opinion, have been blown out of all proportion.
    His comments......


    Haavara
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  4. #14
    Supporting Member
    is I am counting the cost of Christmas
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Snowfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darn Sarf. Hingland
    Posts
    4,798
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    197,752
    Gifts Mop Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    I watched an interview this morning on breakfast tv, of a man putting across the Jewish perspective on antisemitism, in relation to the current Labour Party row.
    He was totally over the top as far as I was concerned, he wouldn't accept any criticism of Israel.
    This is the face of PC gone mad, like 'The Race Card' trumps all, in arguments between blacks and whites,"Because you don't/cannot understand.....ever ever"
    No doubt at all that there is a rise in antisemitism in the world, it has always been an under current from the right wing racists, whipped up these days by Muslim/Palestinian factors. Naz Sha's FB comments were a step too far I believe, Livingston's defence of her was ill advised, but his comments that lead to his suspension, in my opinion, have been blown out of all proportion.
    His comments......


    Haavara
    Well, I agree. Having anti Zionist and pro Palestinian views, aren't in themselves, anti-semitic. I think much of this witch hunt is coming from the Blairites that oppose Corbyn and the slide to the left. They've been looking for ammunition for a while now and this has been a good opportunity for them to rally some opposition.
    Does anti- Semitism exist ? Of course. Within both parties. But I think there is an agenda going on and all this is just a convenient excuse.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    is just trying to keep her head
     
    I am:
    Shy
     
    AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,307
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    08:51 AM
    Points
    26,495
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    You know, *I* criticize Israel too. However, with all the problems in so many countries far far far worse, I am curious when people like spot, enamored as he is with countries like N. Korea, focus on people who have been the butt of focus for millennia. Fascinated by Jews, just can't get your mind off them; just can't understand or tolerate a miniscule amount of people who to them have been in charge of every major movement in the West, from capitalism, communism, psychiatry, the film industry, the doctor you wish you had; as Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy & Shatner BOTH being Jews) said FASCINATING.

    Who do YOU trust more with the Bomb? Israel or Palestine? Who would YOU trust more with most things you cherish? About time you people got a new hobby. Look to your own backyard, you'll find plenty of muck to deal with.

  6. #16
    Supporting Member
    is risen
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    33,815
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    51,699
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    focus on people who have been the butt of focus for millennia.
    If you check back, I've criticized the Constitution and law of Israel. I've focused on no people, on no person, I've focused on documents.



    Who do YOU trust more with the Bomb? Israel or Palestine?
    Israel is a country. What is this "Palestine" of which you speak? I'm aware that many Palestinians live within the borders of Israel, but I have no idea what you mean by "Palestine". Are they citizens of Israel or are they stateless, these people who were born within the current borders of Israel? Can they vote for candidates to the Knesset or have they no national representation? Perhaps you could show me Palestine on a present-day map.

    I note that part of the settlement which changed the Constitution and law of the old South Africa permanently dismantled South Africa's nuclear weapons program and decommissioned the country's stockpile.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    You know, *I* criticize Israel too. However, with all the problems in so many countries far far far worse, I am curious when people like spot, enamored as he is with countries like N. Korea, focus on people who have been the butt of focus for millennia. Fascinated by Jews, just can't get your mind off them; just can't understand or tolerate a miniscule amount of people who to them have been in charge of every major movement in the West, from capitalism, communism, psychiatry, the film industry, the doctor you wish you had; as Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy & Shatner BOTH being Jews) said FASCINATING.

    Who do YOU trust more with the Bomb? Israel or Palestine? Who would YOU trust more with most things you cherish? About time you people got a new hobby. Look to your own backyard, you'll find plenty of muck to deal with.
    I am not anti-Semitic.
    Your argument *Is* part of the anti-Semite's argument too.
    There are lots of Jews in positions of influence in lots of countries. Their influence is seen as some of the problem contributing to Antisemitism, they are seen to be pulling strings on Israels behalf, such as dominating media news coverage about Israel.
    Strangely enough the fear of the influence of Jews in positions of power is the same as the fear of Muslims in power, because they are both seen to have another agenda.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    is just trying to keep her head
     
    I am:
    Shy
     
    AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,307
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    08:51 AM
    Points
    26,495
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    If you check back, I've criticized the Constitution and law of Israel. I've focused on no people, on no person, I've focused on documents.



    Israel is a country. What is this "Palestine" of which you speak? I'm aware that many Palestinians live within the borders of Israel, but I have no idea what you mean by "Palestine". Are they citizens of Israel or are they stateless, these people who were born within the current borders of Israel? Can they vote for candidates to the Knesset or have they no national representation? Perhaps you could show me Palestine on a present-day map.

    I note that part of the settlement which changed the Constitution and law of the old South Africa permanently dismantled South Africa's nuclear weapons program and decommissioned the country's stockpile.
    You are so transparent. A country, a government, is 'We the People', whether there is a constitution or not. As for the Palestinians, at 9/11 they cheered in the streets, so my interest in their welfare is lagging behind their stupidity, and yes, it was a stupid act. They have allowed themselves to be directed by Hamas. They offer up no Gandhi's, no Martin Luther King's, nothing. Women there are no longer as secularized as they once were, & the wearing of the burkah is more & more common. Women's rights have little interest in your mind, I see. That is not so important to you.

    You are so transparent. Your sole purpose, as far as I can see, is to create in people's minds a connection between Israel and South Africa, as you can't seem to leave them out of it. You may not be an anti-semite, but you are a hypocrite.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    is just trying to keep her head
     
    I am:
    Shy
     
    AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,307
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    08:51 AM
    Points
    26,495
    Gifts Kitten Kitten Kitten Cake Gift Balloons Gift Car

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    I am not anti-Semitic.
    Your argument *Is* part of the anti-Semite's argument too.
    There are lots of Jews in positions of influence in lots of countries. Their influence is seen as some of the problem contributing to Antisemitism, they are seen to be pulling strings on Israels behalf, such as dominating media news coverage about Israel.
    Strangely enough the fear of the influence of Jews in positions of power is the same as the fear of Muslims in power, because they are both seen to have another agenda.
    What, pray tell, is the AGENDA? I KNOW! Foisting that Jewish boy, Yeshua, upon you to enslave you in Christianity! Nietzsche was right, the Jews win after all, played the biggest mind game in history.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    I am:
    Happy
     
    Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    11,677
    Local Date
    09-23-2017
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    Points
    60,498
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

    Re: Defining anti-Semitism

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    What, pray tell, is the AGENDA? I KNOW! Foisting that Jewish boy, Yeshua, upon you to enslave you in Christianity! Nietzsche was right, the Jews win after all, played the biggest mind game in history.
    What agendas ?
    The Muslims ? To make the world Islamic. Apparently, or so the paranoiacs say, they will infiltrate slowly and out breed us, replacing our way of life with theirs, using our tolerance as a tool against us until such time we all adopt sharia law, cover up our women eat halal food and turn to Mecca three times a day.
    Or the Jews ? To infiltrate the worlds banking, entertainment, education, governments and media, surreptitiously controlling the world from positions of power, until such time a new world order is established.

    My describing what some people believe is not anti-Semitic or anti Muslim, but by looking at real events in the real world right now, these 'beliefs' might be seen as reasonable. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, tied in with the vast movement of people throughout Europe of people from Muslim countries, 'invading' Christian countries until such time they take control.
    Again......this is what the over all plan instigated by the Jews has lead to. They have manipulated the powers that be including governments into the instability, causing these events, at the same time controlling the media filtering the news to the cause of a righteous Israel fighting off the evil hating Muslim hoards.

    Hopefully I am not so paranoiac and can see through some of the inbuilt bias of the peoples involved. It is natural for a Palestinian brought up with missiles taking out their neighbourhood to think Israel and the US funded arms are evil.
    It will also be natural for a Jewish child on a kibbutz who's grandmother was the only family member to survive Nazi Germany and who has witnessed hatred manifest by market bomb blasts to be wary of the Muslim perpetrators.

    Where does the cycle end ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.2