Awesome

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time
    07:13 PM

Re: yep, its me

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Lawn mower?
    Nope, had them under lights, ******** thought id accidently left the light on when i left so he turned it off.....

Premium Member
    is Swimmingly

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    03-28-2017
    Local Time
    03:13 AM

Re: yep, its me

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    She sleeps strange hours. Well, strange English hours anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    Oh spot, nah Im just strange period.
    No Gups, all is good..... ahem....just clearing my throat..... I all began back in ancient egyptian times when a pharoah .......no hang on thats too far back.
    Basically ive had a ****ful year. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia and sacraloiitus. So the docd tell me i cant drive trucks all day or dig holes or shovel gravel anymore. Basically construction work is oit of the questiin for me now.
    Si i choose another career ....security guard.....thatll do!
    Go to Melbourne to do the courses (whilst my son looks after the place.........yeah right!) and come down with appendicitus, where they discover a second incisional hernia...alls good , they fix all that up. Then they tell me i need to come back two weeks later because my body is about to do a scene from Alien and my guts is about to explode out of my body. So they fixed that with a ventral incisional open hernia repair.... .....(gups a nurse she knows what im talking about) That all finished a month ago, and im recovering nicely and my deferrment starts again next month.
    Youll be pleased to know the surgeon thought i was a riot because of my jokes in pre op. Made the point that he'd been in and out of me twice now and hadnt even taken me out to dinner!!!!!! And the nurses in post op thought i was hilarious ( all i heard was a womans voice say "shes holucinating " and bang i was out again.) Ha ha ha. Youll be pleased to know i was a very good nurses assistant when i was in hospital, did them a few favours with a couple of dementia patients)

So thats it in a nutshell ........ forward and onward to next year!!!!
    Wow! You have been through it! Wow! I'm glad you are better...

I can just see you at the hospital entertaining everybody! Lol....I don't nurse anymore...I'm semi retired...

Congratulations on learning security guard!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5