I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    05:35 AM
    Gifts Cocktail

Free tarot readings

I just checked this great site and they are still running. If you want a free tarot reading from a great deck (Thoth, its the one I use) go to www.fourthdimension.net/thoth/ If you don't know the deck well, write down the cards and I can help you with the interpretation...that's the hard part, of course. I read tarot (used to be professionally) but I hate charging money for it. Would offer to do full readings online but wouldn't want to get more requests than I could answer.

Hope you try it!

Last edited by koan; 01-15-2005 at 10:27 AM. Reason: can't fix link cut and paste or type link into address box

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    04:35 AM

Re: Free tarot readings

many years ago I did readings for people at work or neighbors-Worst thing I ever did! They blamed me when things went not the way they wanted them to. My best friend attacked me for telling her she was pregnant-good god I told her I didn't get you pregnant-your husband did! We didn't speak for a year. Other people at work did same thing-so I stopped reading-got real nasty and scary. Now I close my channels off-no more info is gonna come thru! People for years tried to get me to do again-no way! Now and then I still get earthquake and other weather predictions but keep to myself now-too many people get freaked out even in calif! A few weeks ago told people in work about a quake coming and now no one sits by me-because the quake did come (even tho not to our area). Go figure-do you want the info or not? I will not even tell my sis in florida any more-she freaks out too!

All Human Life Is Here...
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    01:35 PM

Talking Re: Free tarot readings

Many many years ago. The women in our neighbourhood met once a week to read each other's hands. Also, reading the tea leaves at the end of a cup was as popular as church in Ireland.
    Many old wives tales like, don't cross the street in front of a black cat. No salt on the table + many more bad luck charms ect.

All Human Life Is Here...
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time

Lightbulb Re: Free tarot readings

Quote Originally Posted by koan
    I just checked this great site and they are still running. If you want a free tarot reading from a great deck (Thoth, its the one I use) go to www.fourthdimension.net/thoth/ If you don't know the deck well, write down the cards and I can help you with the interpretation...that's the hard part, of course. I read tarot (used to be professionally) but I hate charging money for it. Would offer to do full readings online but wouldn't want to get more requests than I could answer.

Hope you try it!

Something very Irish,
    www.druidnetwork.net

Ruewen
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

I love tarot cards but refuse to read them for anyone...I do enjoy the interpretive aspects of the cards along with hidden symbolism lurking in the Rider Waite deck. I just finished reading "the da vinci code" by Dan brown so now I catch myself staring at them even more.

anomaly
    is full of status

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by pattybug52
    many years ago I did readings for people at work or neighbors-Worst thing I ever did! They blamed me when things went not the way they wanted them to. My best friend attacked me for telling her she was pregnant-good god I told her I didn't get you pregnant-your husband did! We didn't speak for a year. Other people at work did same thing-so I stopped reading-got real nasty and scary. Now I close my channels off-no more info is gonna come thru! People for years tried to get me to do again-no way! Now and then I still get earthquake and other weather predictions but keep to myself now-too many people get freaked out even in calif! A few weeks ago told people in work about a quake coming and now no one sits by me-because the quake did come (even tho not to our area). Go figure-do you want the info or not? I will not even tell my sis in florida any more-she freaks out too!
    This is the main reason why I wouldn't offer to read for members but I didn't want to imply that i thought members would be like that.

I suspect that info does come through, you just learn to tune it out.

I mostly read for friends now...but they have to be in a major predicament to get one. The style of reading that I give and the manner of delivery is tailored to keep people responsible for their own lives and points out the options for choice.

Re people freaking out, very frustrating, I know. But I am what I am and have given up trying to fit in anyway.

anomaly
    is full of status

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by capt_buzzard
    Something very Irish,
    www.druidnetwork.net
    Thanks for the link!

I'm half Irish...My better half, I think.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time

Hey koan thanks for this link I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    07:35 AM

I tried the online tarot reading, but unfortunately I am not able to interpret the results. Therefore, as you indicated above, I am posting my results for possible interpretation:

1st position: Ten of Disks
    2nd position: Five of Cups
    3rd position: The Magus
    4th position: The Ace of Wands
    5th position: The Ten of Swords
    6th position: The Nine of Disks
    7th position: The Eight of Cups
    8th position: The Lovers
    9th position: The Two of Swords
    10th position: The Seven of Wands
    11th position: The Two of Cups

I asked for a general reading and it gave me the "Heh" pack, if that helps you any.

Thanks!

anomaly
    is full of status

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-21-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Cocktail

Register to remove this ad.
    The tarot will answer whatever is most pressing an issue for you. If you did not ask a question in this "field" it won't matter to the cards. If you did ask in this field then here you go.

1. Whether you are seeking it or should be concerned with it, money is a primary issue for you right now. You are probably quite focused on an endevour or idea for acheiving financial success at the moment.

2. Pretty much what it says. You are coming out of a venture or job that did not meet your expectations.

3. You are trying to do too much too fast. You can sense your ability to accomplish anything but, perhaps, forget that when other people are involved the timing has to be right. If you force your will at the wrong time or try to accomplish something before people are ready for it you will continue to be disappointed. Patience is the key.

4. You want to come up with something completely different. And you can. You are a bold thinker with serious inspiration.

5. I'll let you understand this one on your own in a large part. You have made it through much adversity and struggle. You have had to fight to keep your goals.

6. Despite adversity and disappointment, you have made some good progress lately that is part of your current inspiration.

7. Try to avoid comparisons and letting yourself feel like you "deserve". This is counterproductive to the goal at hand.

8. Whether you literally found a partner that is well suited to you or found in yourself a level of comfort and acceptance, you are in a position of strength through security and self confidence.

9. Because of this strength, you have been able to withdraw from battles that are either useless right now or unsolvable at the moment. Also, your opponents in battle may have sensed the fruitlessness of trying to win against you right now. (Sorry, I love the word fruitless)

10. You are counting on your courage and ability to survive from the past but it also worries you how long you can stay on the front line. Your valour has perhaps gone unnoticed or unappreciated by many. Nevertheless, you have proven to yourself that when the going gets tough you can stick it out til the end.

11. You are rewarded for your persistence with a period of rest. You should find yourself relaxing and feeling accepted for who you are...at least for a while. It does get boring to be happy for too long.

(I do sense some romance intermingling with the business/career aspects. Perhaps this reflects more than one area of your life or your partner plays a big role in the rest of your life when you are with someone.)

As a summary, it is a good reading.
    Beware of the ego and feeling like life owes you.
    Don't expect the battle to succeed to cease right away but you will get a break soon.

Hope this helped.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast