Cool

Local Date
    03-24-2017
    Local Time
    07:53 PM
    Gifts Balloons Heart Cake

Re: Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by kazalala View Post
    ohh must be such a pain not being able to eat out in comfort,, i would miss that so much. Dont know if i spoke too soon about the meds working been feeling like im back to square one these past two day, today walking the dog i swear i wouldnt have been surprised if i slowed down so much i just stopped ,, like a robot that the batteries had run out Think i worked it off cleaning ( got a house viewing tomorrow, fingers crossed) I will try wait it out till my next lot of blood tests tho in 4 weeks, give it bit more time.
    Ditto, I'm shattered, I know I had a four hour drive yesterday so that might make me tired but this is different. I have been glutened, feel like I could sleep for a week, dragging myself around to get things done. That's the last time I eat at that particular friends house . Doesn't matter how many times I explain people just don't get the problem of cross contamination, just one crumb of anything containing wheat or gluten will affect me and they are great fans of chopping things up on a worktop, never use a chopping board or a plate to prepare food on, bleeuurrggghhh it's all just basic hygiene if I'd known how she prepares food I would have made excuses and not eaten there at all.

Good luck with the house viewing, get the bread on and the coffee brewing

is starting the 2nd half

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    03-24-2017
    Local Time
    07:53 PM
    Gifts Cake Gnome Gift Cake

Re: Hi Everyone

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Ditto, I'm shattered, I know I had a four hour drive yesterday so that might make me tired but this is different. I have been glutened, feel like I could sleep for a week, dragging myself around to get things done. That's the last time I eat at that particular friends house . Doesn't matter how many times I explain people just don't get the problem of cross contamination, just one crumb of anything containing wheat or gluten will affect me and they are great fans of chopping things up on a worktop, never use a chopping board or a plate to prepare food on, bleeuurrggghhh it's all just basic hygiene if I'd known how she prepares food I would have made excuses and not eaten there at all.

Good luck with the house viewing, get the bread on and the coffee brewing
    ohh,, why dont they just do all gluten free to be sure? My daughter in laws family do loads gluten free and i think all christmas dinner is as she has a cousin who needs to avoid it.

Im thinking of making a lemon drizzle loaf, i made one last week with a new recipe i found and its the best i have ever tasted!

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3