Crazy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    11:35 AM
    Gifts Cake Gnome Gift Cake

Hi Everyone

HI there,, hope you are all well

thought i would pop by for a while see whos still around and whats going on.

Me? Im now a nana threefold! My sons wife gave birth to twin girls ( Bobby and Olive )past July and my daughter had a baby girl ( Francesca May) in October They are obviously amazing of course and i am just loving being a big part of their lives,, i helped out a lot with the twins as they were a bit prem and so small,, but now i have them with me for a whole day at least once a week with the odd sleepover. Francesca i see quite often as i normally see my daughter often anyway and they always come for Sunday lunch. she dont really want to hand her over for one day a week yet on a regular basis as she is enjoying her too much and making the most before she has to go back to work. But i do get to babysit quite randomly and i have had her for a sleepover and booked in for a couple more soon Its her christening tomorrow for which i bought her dress,, i cant stop buying stuff i think im going to need to get a job haha.
    i myself am doing ok, although i have been a bit unwell for quite a while now, but i think they finally have found the issue which is under-active thyroid and im hoping meds are gonna kick in a lot better soon.

Anyway, come and say hi and let me know whats going on in your world

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Beer Beer FacePalm Ban Hammer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Re: Hi Everyone

Don't think we have been introduced.
    I am a virtual new boy, looking at your join date anyway.

Welcome to the world of grand parenthood much better than parent hood.......you get to send them back when you are fed up.

Somebody you know will be along soon I am sure.

Edit.......I joined shortly after you......forget the new boy bit.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Balloons Heart Cake

Ooooh hello there Kaz, welcome back, sounds like you are having a great time with all the grandchildren.

Hope you get your health issues sorted now, nothing worse than shuffling along not feeling quite right, know that feeling well, have been an un-diagnosed celiac for years now and when I get a reaction it knocks me for six!
    I'm currently in Royal Wootton Bassett visiting my God-daughter and her ten week old baby Freddie and his big brother Oliver.

Enjoy the Christening tomorrow

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    03:35 AM
    Gifts Balloons Gift Car Cocktail Balloons Cocktail Cake

Congrats on all the healthy beautiful babies.

welcome back
    Patsy

Recycled Teenager
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Cocktail Kitten Gift Balloons Balloons Ban Hammer Gift

Ay up chuck !!!! Good to see you on FG after so long away ! I'm not on FG every day, but I do pop in from time to time to see how things are going and maybe post on a couple of threads, and of course have a play in the arcade Sorry to hear you've not been very well, but glad you say that you may have had the problem sorted, and hopefully with a bit of medication.

Crumbs, Kaz, you have suddenly become very pre-occupied with quite an increase in the tribe !! Well done to all concerned and congratulations !!! You're obviously enjoying being a nana !

It's going to be fun for your grandchildren growing up together, with them being similar ages ! Are the twins identical ? They'll be heart breakers when they get in their teens, with having such good-looking parents And I've no doubt your daughter's little one will grow into a bobby dazzler too. Perhaps you should send out a warning poster to the town's 2 year old boys !

How's your hubby, Kaz, I hope he is OK and keeping well. Have you still got your tourer ? That is something that I really miss - our static caravan. We had so many holidays in it, nipping over to Norfolk every month for a week at a time ! It got so expensive trying to find the annual site rent, and I'm sure we would still have the static now had the greedy park owners not upped the rent so astronomically. We realised shortly after we had sold our static, that the intention was to get all the older statics off the site and build loads of lodges in their place. Ah well, maybe they will over-stretch themselves and go bust !

Any way, Kaz, we're fine although the years have caught up with the joints, and I have COPD (all the smoking I did ! Glad I gave up over 6 years ago !) - I don't do old Our son is working away but we hear from him quite often and he seems to be fine too.

I don't know whether you know that we have another dog. We adopted Jessica from our local RSPCA animal shelter and she's a wonderful animal - so intelligent. She is a first cross German Shepherd/Collie and is a very pretty honey/sandy colour all over. She had been left in a house with another similar type of dog, for at least 3 weeks before a neighbour called the police and the RSPCA because of all the howling day and night. Apparently the owner, a youngish man had been jailed and there was a mix up over a message about two dogs left in his house, so nobody took responsibility for them till the neighbour complained.

It would seem that they were probably on the verge of eyeing each other up for the next meal ! Jessica was very thin when we went to find a dog, and were told that she and the other dog had been in their care for a month and they were feeding them both up. Jessica was born in 2010 and we adopted her in 2012, so she is 6 years old now and an absolute love !!! How is your Sheila by the way, I hope she's OK.

I hope you pop back again soon, Kaz, I have missed you ! Take care.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

Hi Kaz, it's good to see you post again.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

is starting the 2nd half

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Don't think we have been introduced.
    I am a virtual new boy, looking at your join date anyway.

Welcome to the world of grand parenthood much better than parent hood.......you get to send them back when you are fed up.

Somebody you know will be along soon I am sure.

Edit.......I joined shortly after you......forget the new boy bit.
    Thanks Its been a good while since i was here on any regular basis. Pleased to meet you.

FOC THREAD PART1
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

is starting the 2nd half

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Ooooh hello there Kaz, welcome back, sounds like you are having a great time with all the grandchildren.

Hope you get your health issues sorted now, nothing worse than shuffling along not feeling quite right, know that feeling well, have been an un-diagnosed celiac for years now and when I get a reaction it knocks me for six!
    I'm currently in Royal Wootton Bassett visiting my God-daughter and her ten week old baby Freddie and his big brother Oliver.

Enjoy the Christening tomorrow
    HI Betty I have been on the meds now for just 4 weeks but starting to feel better already. Got to go back for more blood tests in another 4 weeks to see if its a good dose or not. Im not sure i know much about celiac? Is hat to do with Gluten? I know they are starting to do more and more gluten free stuff now. Its funny as you wil know, its not until you feel better that you realise just how bad you were.

The christening went off really well, although a bit strange the way it was done in the church they chose, but it was all good and a nice party afterwards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi Everyone-16832350_10155105434617502_6205769468287507716_n.jpg  

FOC THREAD PART1
    Martin Luther King Jr.

is starting the 2nd half

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy Warnick View Post
    Congrats on all the healthy beautiful babies.

welcome back
    Patsy
    Thank you Patsy

FOC THREAD PART1
    Martin Luther King Jr.

is starting the 2nd half

I am:
    Crazy

Local Date
    05-25-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Ay up chuck !!!! Good to see you on FG after so long away ! I'm not on FG every day, but I do pop in from time to time to see how things are going and maybe post on a couple of threads, and of course have a play in the arcade Sorry to hear you've not been very well, but glad you say that you may have had the problem sorted, and hopefully with a bit of medication.

Crumbs, Kaz, you have suddenly become very pre-occupied with quite an increase in the tribe !! Well done to all concerned and congratulations !!! You're obviously enjoying being a nana !

It's going to be fun for your grandchildren growing up together, with them being similar ages ! Are the twins identical ? They'll be heart breakers when they get in their teens, with having such good-looking parents And I've no doubt your daughter's little one will grow into a bobby dazzler too. Perhaps you should send out a warning poster to the town's 2 year old boys !

How's your hubby, Kaz, I hope he is OK and keeping well. Have you still got your tourer ? That is something that I really miss - our static caravan. We had so many holidays in it, nipping over to Norfolk every month for a week at a time ! It got so expensive trying to find the annual site rent, and I'm sure we would still have the static now had the greedy park owners not upped the rent so astronomically. We realised shortly after we had sold our static, that the intention was to get all the older statics off the site and build loads of lodges in their place. Ah well, maybe they will over-stretch themselves and go bust !

Any way, Kaz, we're fine although the years have caught up with the joints, and I have COPD (all the smoking I did ! Glad I gave up over 6 years ago !) - I don't do old Our son is working away but we hear from him quite often and he seems to be fine too.

I don't know whether you know that we have another dog. We adopted Jessica from our local RSPCA animal shelter and she's a wonderful animal - so intelligent. She is a first cross German Shepherd/Collie and is a very pretty honey/sandy colour all over. She had been left in a house with another similar type of dog, for at least 3 weeks before a neighbour called the police and the RSPCA because of all the howling day and night. Apparently the owner, a youngish man had been jailed and there was a mix up over a message about two dogs left in his house, so nobody took responsibility for them till the neighbour complained.

It would seem that they were probably on the verge of eyeing each other up for the next meal ! Jessica was very thin when we went to find a dog, and were told that she and the other dog had been in their care for a month and they were feeding them both up. Jessica was born in 2010 and we adopted her in 2012, so she is 6 years old now and an absolute love !!! How is your Sheila by the way, I hope she's OK.

I hope you pop back again soon, Kaz, I have missed you ! Take care.
    Hi Gill

My hubby is fine thanks for asking.. he is still working although not as hard and we hope to bring that down even further if we sell the house and become mortgage free. WE have just sold our tourer,, someone who goes to classic car rally's wanted it to use just as a kip down when the journey is pretty long. Otherwise we probably couldn't have sold it as its practically antique! Although it still never had any damp and everything worked on it.

Yes i did know about your dog Jessie you had her when I still had TPV

I am absolutely thrilled to be a nana now, and they were all so well behaved yesterday, did us proud Francesca slept through the actual christening, even the hair washing bit haha!

FOC THREAD PART1
    Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast