----

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    04:46 AM

Re: Hyper Dimensional Design

On December 14, 2012, I wrote on the timeline Q4 2013:

October 8, 2013 - HDDesign Pi based correlation with Moon Impacts

If the Chandrayaan and Centaur impacts happened on the both Pi points of a timeline, than that timeline would start on November 16, 2004....

It itself this is already a confirmation by Design, as it is confirmimg our perception of time: Earth at same orbital position ( november 15 +/- 1day)!!!
    and ofcourse, the end of te timeframe is also confirmimg our perception of time: Earth at same orbital position as during LCROSS/Centaur impact around October 8, 2013.

( first addition to the timeline Q4 2013, on December 14, 2012 )
    So this expectation is is based on these 2 lunar Impacts and what happened around November 16, 2004:

I wrote last year:

wel, well, well......

Lunar impact on November 14, 2008 was Chandrayaan-1

Chandrayaan-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Less than a year later we've had another impact on the moon, by LCROSS with the Centaur impactor:

Centaur impacted successfully on October 9, 2009

LCROSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wouldn't it be in line of thought to expect confirmation based on this specific HDDesign Pi based Design?

Wouldn't that be 'in the face'?

To see this specific HDDesign Pi-based Design again confirming?

As so many times before?

If the Chandrayaan and Centaur impacts happened on the both Pi points of a timeline, than that timeline would start on November 16, 2004....

It itself this is already a confirmation by Design, as it is confirmimg our perception of time: Earth at same orbital position ( november 15 +/- 1day)!!!

But look what has happened at the start of this timeline with these 2 lunar impacts at the both Pi-points:

On November 16, 2004, The European Space Agency probe Smart 1 passed from Earth orbit into the orbit of the Moon.

2004 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Smart 1....was also deliberately crashed into the Moon's surface!!!!!

(On september 3, 2006)

SMART-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is so profound and essential......

To see this specific HDDesign Pi-based Design expressed by these 3 lunar impact probes....

Earlier I have already unveiled other HDDesign Pi-based underlying Design in relation to a lunar impact...and now again......

THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE!!!!!

So what do we see happening right now during the predetermined timeframe around October 8, 2013?

LADEE entering lunar orbit!

Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer

LADEE is taking an unusual approach in its transit of the Moon. Launched into a highly elliptical Earth orbit, the spacecraft is making three increasingly-larger laps around Earth before getting close enough to enter into Lunar orbit. The transit will require nearly a month, with arrival expected no earlier than October 6

Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LADEE Successfully Enters Lunar Orbit on Oct. 6 Amidst Government Shutdown

Read more: LADEE Successfully Enters Lunar Orbit on Oct. 6 Amidst Government Shutdown

and ofcourse:

LADEE finishes its mission with a targeted impact on the far side of the Moon

In other words:

I talk about 2 moon Impacts, Chandrayaan and Centaur.

When the actual timing of these 2 lunar Imacts are considered to be happening at the 2 Pi points on a timeline in our perception of time on Earth, as determined in HDDesign and HDDesign only, than this timeline would start and end with Earth at the same orbital position again ( in our perception of time ) as during these 2 moon impacts.

This in itself is already a confirmation of this specific HDDesign Pi based Design that has shown numerous correlations in the HDDesign material since its discovery a few years back, especially in relation with space events. ( first unveiled with spacecraft Deep Impact/Epoxi and the comet flyby's )

Besides this 'confirmation' by Design, I also noticed last year that at the start of this Pi-based timeline with these 2 lunar impacts of different missions at the 2 Pi points, ESA probe Smart 1 entered lunar orbit.

Smart 1, that later impacted the moon aswell.

So last year we already had these 3 different lunar impact missions expressing Pi as determined in HDDesign!.

You should be able to be amazed to see the intelligence behind this.

So with this in mind I posted last year (2012) on the timeline for Q3 2013, expecting a related event that would again confirm this hidden Intelligent underlying Design.

And what a confirmation it is........during the pre-determined timeframe LADEE entered Lunar orbit!!!!!

LADEE....... which will also impact the moon and the end of its mission!!

So we have 4 different lunar impact missions. 2 of them going from Earth into Moon orbit at the start and end of the timeline and 2 impacts at the 2 Pi points.........!!!

And you think that its just a coincidence??????

Think again

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    04:46 AM

Re: Hyper Dimensional Design

Register to remove this ad.
    Just want you to know, that I have resumed posting in the HDDesign material just recently, after being away for more than a year due to a tripple minor stroke deep into my right half of my brain back in may 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35