This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time
    07:31 PM

Hyper Dimensional Design

This threads is dedicated to the search for indications of hidden underlying multidimensional design just underneath the surface of our familiar 3-dimensional reality.

During the last couple of years I have developed methods of research in order to try to identfy these indications. Because it's always easy to elaborate on correlations after the fact, I wil focus on anticipations prior to the monitored events days in order to give a deeper meaning to the described Design.

The methods are based on Hyper Dimensional Physics elements, mathematics, intuitive knowledge, synchronities etc.

The thing is, that the triggerpatterns I use are indeed based on math, but the events on the triggerpatterns that I mention are always posted PRIOR to the monitored anticipated events date. It's easy to find correlations after a fact by using numerology, the issue here is : are we able to determine underlying patterns with related events, so we can anticipate on future events in order to lessen the impact of undesired effects in our reality. so we can learn on a more subtle level, instead of just another 9/11 related event to happen in order to wake us up.

Don't forget the intuition too. I have experienced almost daily that while working with this kind of info, an initial thought or coincidence shows me the way to new related information.

I have had so much 'in the face' moments during the last 3 years that I know that these patterns are there. But it's a journey, I can't convince anyone. I can only promise one thing: If someone decides to investigate this seriously and really starts to put aside the rational ego and keeps an open mind, than synchronity will become apparent and coincidences start to become meaningfull. Don't expect scientific proof, we don't have the time to wait for that

Now this is not about predicting future events.
    It isn't about stopping patterns , it isn't about just trying to alter them. It's about changing the 'energy' involved.

Kind a 'Heisenberg princible' at macro level, with positive energy (love) as driving force.

If enough people are aware, the effects could be lessened, so we can learn on a more subtle level.

The greater the awareness, the more subtle reality becomes.

I don’t want to avoid things to happen, I just want to understand the reality we live in.
    I have had a hard time too, accepting the possibility that our reality could be based on ‘designed patterns ‘bleeding’ through from other dimensional realms.
    I’m not just playing with numbers, I’m a trying to apply Hyper Dimensional Physics in our understanding of our 3 dimensional reality. How HD Physics could become visible in our reality, not only visibly as Earthchanges on Hyperdimensional spots and throughout the solar system, but also in our perceptive of time. The Golden Mean time spirals are there to give essential meaning to at first sight unrelated events in our reality. It’s very ancient knowledge too, just waiting out there to be rediscovered.

I will post a timeline 2007 with anticipated keydates for the rest of the year once I'm able to post the urls

Dutch

is MEH!

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time
    06:31 PM

Re: Hyper Dimensional Design

Sprecht U Engels?

Are you sure it's not Double Dutch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Heart Car Beer Beer Burger Cake Ban Hammer Beer

There's no reason to mock, everything there is reasonable enough. It sounds more intuitive than mathematical but I'd be interested to see the shape of the math even if it's not complete. I can't see how any math at all is going to correlate to event prediction, mind.

Why on earth do you need to post URLs, Dutch? If you're here to talk that's far better than if you're here to expand your site hits.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

is MEH!

I am:
    Awesome

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time
    06:31 PM

I'm not mocking, I'm just not comprehending...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time

I'm here to talk indeed. I use the HDDesign forum as a tool to do my 'research'. During the last couple of years the material I had posted on several forums has been lost because those forums disappeared.
    In order to save the material i have reposted it on an own forum and use it for my 'research'.
    I'm not interested to run a forum, I only want to use urls to refer to parts of the material in order to avoid crosspostings and spamming.
    I'm working with this HDDesign stuff since 2003 and post my findings 'realtime'.
    I need the different threads to keep an overview because there's alot of information in the material.
    Currently I work with timelines on which I mention future keydates with underlying themes, based on the elements of esign as described in the material

Dutch

jimbo
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by henrychalder View Post
    I'm quite sure you could have condensed the heading of this thread into a short paragraph or even shorter.

Here's an example of the shorter version....'I'm a raving lunatic who has forgotten to take his medication', please send for the men in white coats immediately!

aww come on guys this is funny ...a bit blunt but funny

dutch can you change your name to double dutch just kidding ... have you considered joining the stephen hawkins is my dad forum also mate

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I'm not mocking, I'm just not comprehending...
    I'll try to summarize what I thought I understood when I read the OP and no doubt in time we can discover where the differences lie between what I thought I understood of it and what the author intended.

The OP discusses the multiverse, which is a well-established viewpoint describing the nature of day to day existence. Consider a student experimenter tossing a coin repeatedly four times and noting whether it shows heads or tails. At the start there are sixteen possible conditions in which the student can finish. After tossing once and recording the result as heads there are eight remaining possible conditions in which the student can finish, the other eight possible conditions which began with a tail being recorded have disappeared from her timeline. She is no longer aware of those possible futures, she can not move from a time in which that initial head was recorded into a reality in which she saw and wrote down a tail.

From the perspective of the multiverse all sixteen final states are equally true. The branching points are, however, nothing so gross as coin-spins, there are far more of them and these alternate results can be looked on as mapping out across an entire dimension just as movement of the coin across three-dimensional space in time can be seen as mapping out across three continuous space dimensions. How many additional dimensions would adequately map all possible futures is a matter of speculation but we might reasonably assume, to paint a simplistic view, one more for each of the three space dimensions which gives (with time) seven. There are problems with just seven, I suspect, but I have very little understanding of the subject and this is just a description to show the subject area.

Now, in the mind of the student after tossing four times there is one set of results, one student in a single universe who happened, say, to record tails four times in a row. There's no way in which that student is going to look down at the result sheet and see four heads recorded, she's locked out from all that area of the multiverse which moves into future time with anything but four tails on the result sheet. The OP uses a word, Heisenberg, which suggests that what's being described is the soft version of the multiverse where the student's conscious perception of four tails makes that the sole reality, collapsing all fifteen alternate universes out of existence. A hard version of the multiverse makes all sixteen students just as real as each other but unaware of each other from then on and incapable of ever exchanging information. Some people would suggest that this lack of awareness is true at one level of consciousness but not at all levels, and that the reality of the student's existence includes all sixteen states.

Regardless of how many students there are, precognition ("so much 'in the face' moments during the last 3 years") describes how the student before tossing can choose which of the sixteen final states will arise in the future consciousness she arrives at. It's a way of driving from now to then with intention rather than as a passenger. From another experimental perspective it's how magic is accomplished.

From a level of consciousness in which all sixteen student states have equal reality, nothing moves, all is passive and fixed perpetually, that which can happen has happened and nothing is/was unattainable. One really needs Buddhist detachment to appreciate how desirable that is but it's a bugger when one has to make one's mind up to do something specific on a particular day, I'll tell you. From the perspective of the hard multiverse, though, the active tone of the OP is a dreadful snare for the unwary and has doubtless sucked many people into a lifetime's frustrated study. Yes one can perceive monstrous synchronicities and coincidences and yes they are incredibly unlikely and they are mentally selectable and even, if one gets it right, chosen at will. I'm sure it feels very powerful but it is true only at that level of consciousness. Remaining focused on the party tricks detains one from exploration and development.

If I might make a final observation, the OP has used a curious word, "we", for example in "we can learn on a more subtle level". A consequence of assuming that the multiverse framework is a reflection of reality is that the student becomes the centre of the universe. Every possible future is determined solely by the mind of the student experimenter. The whole universe that the student can encounter is solely a product of her own consciousness. It may appear powerful for the entire universe to depend exclusively on one's momentary whim but the infinitesimally small part of the multiverse dimensions dedicated to that set of futures suggests it's more a cage than a launch-pad. To the OP, rationally, I (as an independent person capable of personal choice) don't exist. The OP, as opposed to the mind of spot, has written this reply into the thread, in that this reply is a selectable future out of the many which haven't eventuated and the OP has moved into a future in which this reply is here.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time

My head hurts and there seems to be a lot of 'tossing' going on here!

Tossing coins....if I toss a coin starting with tails, chances are heads will be predominately the winner if I allow it to drop to the ground. If I catch it in mid air and place it on the back of my palm tails will be predominately the winner.

To find another dimension of a coin, you have to have a certain amount of faith in dowsing with a pendulum here as I have...dangle a pendulum above a copper coin until it gyrates anti clockwise..believe me, most people can do this with practice, then lengthen the string longer and longer until it gyrates clockwise. You may notice now the gyrations are slightly to the left of the coin, there is a theory that this is the coin in a different dimension as proposed by Thomas Lethridge http://www.mikecrowson.co.uk/lethbridge.html

This probably has nothing to do with the thread but maybe you might use Math to study this concept?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time

Main element of the described Design is the Platonic Solid Geometry applied on the orbits of all orbitting elements of our solarsystem.
    I think that Geometry is the key to unveil the interaction with other dimensional realms, which could in fact be influencing , leading or reflecting our familiar 3D reality. The Geometry origiginates from other dimensional realms and can be determined as specific areas on the orbit of forinstance planet Earth, corresponding eventually with our system of dates.
    The Hyper Dimensional dates based on Platonic Solid Geometry originate from other dimensional realms and therefor it's only by Geometry that their existence could be unveiled, as they are invisible in our 3 dimensional reality.

As Hyper Dimensional Physics has everything to do with rotation, our solar system with all it's rotating elements, could be considered the 3 dimensional counterpart of a Hyper Dimensional system, at least that's what my research is trying to get confirmed.

The Hyperdimensional initiated activities in our solarsystem become visible by 3 dimensional activities on the determined interference points based on Platonic Solid geometry

With our perception of time, it is different. When a Hyper Dimensional Platic Solid is placed upon Earth's orbit around the Sun, they aren't directly visible because they originate from another dimension. If you want to visualize it , than the solids would look in our dimensions as flat and rolled-over (placed upon Earth's orbit around the Sun )

Their existences can only unveiled by Geometry and the interference points on Earth's orbit correspond with our system of dates.
    Because of the fact that there are more days in a year than degrees in a circle, time differences on Earth and unknown exact 3D length of the Hyper Dimensional interference points, we should always extend the timeframe with a correction of +/- 1 day for each determined date.

Hyper Dimensional dates at macrolevel ( basic orientation of the 'Solids'):

Our Earth makes a turn around the sun of 360 degrees. When a hyper -tetrahedron is placed upon that circle our Earth is making, than the Tetrahedron intersection points can be determined. The interference points are placed 19.47 degrees above and below the line 90-270 degrees on the circle. So 90 degrees + and - 19.47 degrees and 270 degrees + and - 19.47 degrees

or from the start of the year in our perspective: 90 degrees minus 19.47 = 70.53 times 365/360 = 71.5 days
    In other words, our earth crosses the HD Tetrahedron ( originating from another dimension!) interference point in the eather 70.53 days after the start of the year.

This way the dates March 11-12 , April 21 , September 11 and October 21 are determined:

(90 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 71.5 or March 12 +/- 1 day
    (90 + 19.47) times 365/360 = day 111 or April 21 +/- 1 day
    (270 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 254 or September 11 +/- 1 day
    (270 + 19.47) times 365/360 = day 293 or October 20 +/- 1 day

The other Platonic solids also give interference points or dates in our perspective, like the Cube dates for sinstance:

45 times 365/360 = day 45 or February 14 +/- 1 day
    135 times 365/360 = day 137 or May 17 +/- 1 day
    225 times 365/360 = day 228 or August 16 +/- 1 day
    315 times 365/360 = day 319 or November 15 +/- 1 day

Hyperdimensional Octahedron dates ( at equator):

April 1-2

October 1

The Hyper Dimensional Octahedron and Tetrahedron Pole dates are on the start/end of a year and July 2

Be aware of the fact that leap years will have a slightly different outcome
    When we talk about our perception of time and Hyper Dimensional Design we are not looking at a 3D closed sphere (such as a planet ). Earth travels through a point in (Hyper)space and the Tetrahedron or Cube etc reveils it's existence by Geometry.

Supporting Member
    is risen

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    07-26-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I might have missed a small step in the logic there, but I can't see what it is which orients the HD Tetrahedron to January 1st. What's special about January 1st other than that it's arbitrarily chosen currently to be the start of the year? For most of the last millennium in England the start of the year was Lady Day, March 25th. Is the orientation of the HD Tetrahedron to that arbitrary January 1st date coincidental? January 1st isn't at an equinox or any natural extreme of the earth's cycle round the sun.

Secondly and less essentially, there are a few words which seem to have taken on a specialized meaning in what you've written. Trying to use their conventional dictionary meaning conveys no sense, so I think there's a jargon employed. There's nothing wrong with jargon but it does need a glossary to help people mean the same thing when they speak the same terms.

Could we have a glossary definition, please, for:

realm
    activities
    interference point: I've only seen that in terms of diffraction gratings before. How does it differ from "intersection point"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast