Happy

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time
    10:32 PM
    Gifts Paintbrush Cocktail Gift Naughty Mag Banana Paintbrush Gift Cocktail

Re: Kalki

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    If it's for me, acquire extra wool and model it around the largest prize leek in the local show.
    I was browsing to see if there are any threads on ESP, past-life regression, etc., and I came upon the very humorous/humourous? topic. I had to laugh at some of the responses. I just bought a bunch of leeks at the market.

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    06:32 AM
    Gifts Balloons Heart Cake

Quote Originally Posted by ZAP View Post
    I was browsing to see if there are any threads on ESP, past-life regression, etc., and I came upon the very humorous/humourous? topic. I had to laugh at some of the responses. I just bought a bunch of leeks at the market.
    They don't discuss such things round these parts. Shame, not that I've done any past life regression, have you? I've been told what I was in a past life by a medium and I sit in circle myself but actually get better stuff on my own. Don't think the circle is suiting me yet.

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member
    is a child of the universe

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    They don't discuss such things round these parts. Shame, not that I've done any past life regression, have you? I've been told what I was in a past life by a medium and I sit in circle myself but actually get better stuff on my own. Don't think the circle is suiting me yet.
    I was on another site where I ran a forum discussing all sorts of paranormal things and I did 2 past-life regressions. The first one was very sad and the 2nd one was scary. In it I saw a man and a woman but didn't know which one was I. There was a terrible feeling of hatred and danger so I exited right away. About 10 years later I was in London in Westminster Abbey, I believe, and saw a portrait hanging there that was the man in my PLR. I was shocked! I asked the guard who that was and he told me it was Charles Brandon, the closest friend of Henry VIII. To my knowledge I had never even heard of him, let alone have seen a photo of him. When I got home I did some research on him and found him to be somewhat of a scoundrel, which fit into the ominous feeling I had experienced in my PLR.
    I did my PLR's and my out of body attempts by myself. I did a group hypnosis thing once but wasn't very happy with it. There are tapes-CD's that do the PLR.

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time

I was on another site where I ran a forum discussing all sorts of paranormal things and I did 2 past-life regressions. The first one was very sad and the 2nd one was scary. In it I saw a man and a woman but didn't know which one was I. There was a terrible feeling of hatred and danger so I exited right away. About 10 years later I was in London in Westminster Abbey, I believe, and saw a portrait hanging there that was the man in my PLR. I was shocked! I asked the guard who that was and he told me it was Charles Brandon, the closest friend of Henry VIII. To my knowledge I had never even heard of him, let alone have seen a photo of him. When I got home I did some research on him and found him to be somewhat of a scoundrel, which fit into the ominous feeling I had experienced in my PLR.
    I did my PLR's and my out of body attempts by myself. I did a group hypnosis thing once but wasn't very happy with it. There are tapes-CD's that do the PLR.
    We'll be labelled as nutters round these parts not sure I'd be happy doing PLR on my own to be honest. It's not something that's really calling out to me at the moment. I enjoy calling in spirit and know they are with me, hard to explain the feeling but you just 'know', I know in one session one of the other guys there leading the meditation was just droning on and on and I had to stop from shouting out shut up at him, that wasn't me wanting to shout. Eventually he did shut up and then spirit spoke through him which was the interesting bit and why I felt the need to shout, someone else had something better to say

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time

We'll be labelled as nutters round these parts not sure I'd be happy doing PLR on my own to be honest. It's not something that's really calling out to me at the moment. I enjoy calling in spirit and know they are with me, hard to explain the feeling but you just 'know', I know in one session one of the other guys there leading the meditation was just droning on and on and I had to stop from shouting out shut up at him, that wasn't me wanting to shout. Eventually he did shut up and then spirit spoke through him which was the interesting bit and why I felt the need to shout, someone else had something better to say
    I hear you! There are safeguards that you can take when you're doing this on your own. In the PLR I felt such evil and I got myself out of the situation immediately. In the OOB my dog who was guarding me outside my room broke the spell.
    That's interesting that you had another entity/presence telling him to shut up. Did you ever do the Ouija board?

This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    12:32 AM

The only two vegetables that ships refuse to transport: leeks and iceberg lettuce.

is .

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time
    Gifts Balloons Car Gift Naughty Mag Certificate Beer Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    The only two vegetables that ships refuse to transport: leeks and iceberg lettuce.
    Ouch - very punny :-)

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aspam View Post
    Very funny! I was ready to ask why and then I got it.

Cardi Goddess!!
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

Local Date
    06-28-2017
    Local Time

I hear you! There are safeguards that you can take when you're doing this on your own. In the PLR I felt such evil and I got myself out of the situation immediately. In the OOB my dog who was guarding me outside my room broke the spell.
    That's interesting that you had another entity/presence telling him to shut up. Did you ever do the Ouija board?
    I've been in the room when Ouija is taking place, I'm not keen on the whole concept, think it's too easily led by the participants.

Circle tonight had a PLR meditation lol he wasn't going to do that one but he felt he needed too, seems someone else in the group has been doing a lot of that lately. I didn't get much at all for that one. I did well in the psychometry though, got my person spot on yay! I don't know the woman either, saw her two weeks ago in circle, she arrives, she says very little and leaves immediately after so no chance I'd overheard anything.

ZAP
    Currently Offline
    Supporting Member

I am:
    Happy

Local Date
    06-27-2017
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I've been in the room when Ouija is taking place, I'm not keen on the whole concept, think it's too easily led by the participants.

Circle tonight had a PLR meditation lol he wasn't going to do that one but he felt he needed too, seems someone else in the group has been doing a lot of that lately. I didn't get much at all for that one. I did well in the psychometry though, got my person spot on yay! I don't know the woman either, saw her two weeks ago in circle, she arrives, she says very little and leaves immediately after so no chance I'd overheard anything.
    Yay on the psychometry! I've never tried it. I've read cards, dream interpretation, numerology, cast horoscopes, etc. Years ago I tried Ouija once and was completely blown away by it. So was my daughter who went with me to a friend's house. Both of us were skeptics when we went but came away believers. We did some table-tipping there with the same results. Really strange!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3