Make these ads go away.
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Threads 1 to 20 of 275

Forum: Presidential Elections & Campaigns

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.

  1. John Pilger Interview on RT

    A comprehensive explanation of how and why Trump won.

    Started by Ahso!, 01-24-2017 10:29 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 6,927
    01-31-2017 08:04 PM Go to last post
  2. Anonymous Taking It To Trump

    I'm not certain Anonymous is really not much more than a bunch of loudmouths. They claimed to have info on the people involved with the Steven Avery case but nothing ever materialized AFAIK. Anonymous appears to claim they have info on Trump but then go on to tell their follower to go get him....

    Started by Ahso!, 01-17-2017 05:32 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,013
    01-20-2017 03:52 PM Go to last post
  3. Repeal and Replace

    This is Trumps apparent official policy regarding The ACA and healthcare - contradictions included. (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform) What will he accept from republicans as a replacement? Anything, so long as he can claim it was replaced with something/anything? Or will he...

    Started by Ahso!, 01-16-2017 06:34 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,951
    01-16-2017 06:40 PM Go to last post
  4. Troll Presidential Candidates

    ****************************************************** Troll Presidential Candidates: Conservative Hillary is Dem; Progressive Trump is Rep; Really? Give us a break! Wow! What a wacky lineup! On the "LIBERAL" side, we have a long-time establishment politician who has supported...

    Started by El Veto-Voter, 09-04-2016 08:18 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,182
    09-11-2016 07:42 PM Go to last post
  5. Trolls For President

    Oops! Didn't mean to start the same thread again... Please ignore.

    Started by El Veto-Voter, 09-09-2016 05:48 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,263
    09-09-2016 05:48 PM Go to last post
  6. You Should Vote If...

    You Should Vote If... If you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that nothing bad can result from your action. If you can accurately predict what the winning politicians will do, and that it will all be good. If you are willing to take the blame for everything the politicians...

    Started by El Veto-Voter, 09-04-2016 08:20 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,115
    09-06-2016 07:21 PM Go to last post
  7. Gary Johnson for President?

    I haven't really heard of this guy, which has earned me scorn in libertarian circles. I plan to vet him, though. (I'd initially written that I'd check him out, but that just sounds ... wrong) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GOVERNOR GARY JOHNSON ANNOUNCES HE WILL SEEK LIBERTARIAN NOMINATION...

    Started by Accountable, 12-31-2011 05:31 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,662
    09-02-2016 09:38 PM Go to last post
  8. Barack Obama's Unconstitutional as POTUS

    This week in federal court in Eastern Pennsylvania a legal case declared Barack Obama to not have legal US citizenship. He is therefore neleigable to seek the office of the POTUS. Argue the merits of the case on the other thread: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41046 ...

    Started by Jester2, 10-24-2008 06:28 AM
    7 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 18,905
    01-15-2016 09:09 AM Go to last post
  9. Corwyn Shakes Up Great Britain

    I read something about an Ultra-Left-Winger getting elected to a high post in the U.K. Apparently, nobody saw it coming. The article was divided: On the one hand, it seems the disenchanted and disenfranchised youth demographic voted for him. I like that. On the other hand, apparently he's...

    Started by Saint_, 09-15-2015 10:04 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 3,002
    09-18-2015 03:24 AM Go to last post
  10. Well, in case you thought the 2016 US election was not interesting enough,

    A new horse is in the race. John McAfee, founder of McAfee Software has tossed his hat in the ring. Though he says that he really wants someone smarter than he to get in the race. John McAfee Just Put Out A Very Strange Official Presidential Campaign Announcement | TechCrunch...

    Started by LarsMac, 09-10-2015 07:17 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 1,482
    09-15-2015 09:46 AM Go to last post
  11. Elections 2015 in Nigeria - the applicants "list"

    Strange things have been going in Nigeria - the results of anonymous voting at News on Naij.com - today's Nigeria Breaking news & headlines (http://www.naij.com/) show that Goodluck Jonathan has 31% of chances against Muhammadu Buhari 69%. There have been other "applicants" for the presidents...

    Started by parsfort, 03-04-2015 08:27 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,150
    03-04-2015 09:13 AM Go to last post
  12. Ontario Referendum On Voting System

    On Oct. 10th, 2007, Ontario residents in Canada will cast a vote on how they want to vote in the future. The two options are 1) to continue with the current system of voting for a local candidate and the winner gains a seat in the legislature or 2) voting for a local member and a party separately....

    Started by koan, 09-08-2007 07:26 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 5,356
    02-28-2015 09:09 AM Go to last post
  13. An outsider's view of the Presidential Election

    Everyone seems to be mired in close-up detail. Perhaps an overview will help US voters on ForumGarden to decide which way to vote in November. What are the important issues? Given the events of the decade I'd want to include foreign relations, the economy and law enforcement. Some people have...

    Started by spot, 09-20-2008 12:30 AM
    9 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 9,787
    01-28-2015 05:33 AM Go to last post
  14. A new dog in the fight.

    Here in Colorado, we have a new guy joining the fray. He talks a good talk. He calls for abandoning the canabalistic Two-Party system that has us at each other's throats. I like the rhetoric. It's far more refreshing than all the gobbledegook we get from our "friends in Washington" ...

    Started by LarsMac, 04-06-2014 08:04 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,653
    04-07-2014 09:45 AM Go to last post
  15. Was The Media 'In The Tank' For Obama In 2012?

    Not according to Romney's media guru Stuart Stevens. The following interview is a pleasant, relaxing and revealing discussion on the subject. It's worth the few minutes it will take. (Sorry, I don't have any prayer breakfast sermons to turn you on to this morning.)

    Started by Ahso!, 02-25-2013 09:29 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,312
    02-25-2013 09:29 AM Go to last post
  16. would americans vote for this guy?

    Flip-Flopper Willard Mitt Romney Does Not Understand His Own Position on Birth Control! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBe9AqZuOuo) I don't get this, surely being in favour of banning birth control would be a major vote loser?

    Started by gmc, 04-21-2012 11:52 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 6,242
    01-04-2013 08:55 AM Go to last post
  17. Student's Mock Election

    My Voice My Election National Student Mock Election (http://www.nationalmockelection.org/) Interesting link.

    Started by Accountable, 10-18-2012 06:46 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,333
    10-19-2012 03:30 AM Go to last post
  18. A great article on Obama

    written by Andrew Sullivan in Newsweek. Andrew Sullivan perhaps can best be described as being politically independent which is why I think the article can grab the attention of many more readers in contrast to authors that tend to be biased... "But given the enormity of what he inherited,...

    Started by K.Snyder, 01-23-2012 01:06 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 4,633
    01-26-2012 09:45 AM Go to last post
  19. What is Your Top Issue?

    I want to do a poll, but I'm not sure which categories to put on it, so I'd like to do a quick check on the 3 or 4 most popular. What is the Number 1 most important issue in the 2012 US presidential campaign? I know that almost everyone has several issues they consider important - single-issue...

    Started by Accountable, 01-02-2012 07:20 PM
    7 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 6,584
    01-18-2012 07:49 PM Go to last post
  20. Candidate Match Game

    2012 Election: The Candidate Match Game - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/candidate-match-game) I wouldn't put too much faith in this as far as scientific accuracy but it was interesting to me. I was actually surprised at the results ... still scratching my head over them! ...

    Started by tabby, 01-15-2012 03:00 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,623
    01-17-2012 01:56 PM Go to last post

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 50 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 50 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts